Shota thread folks

Shota thread folks

Other urls found in this thread:

1fhjlus.oloadcdn.net/dl/l/v9QgscJsqSgeLU4W/zgNAyJEmfNM/[►HENTAITK◄] Otokonoko D 01 PV.mp4?mime=true
1fhjm3u.oloadcdn.net/dl/l/Ue07bPcLZJzV25-t/uiK596u-ZuA/[►HENTAITK◄] Otokonoko D 01 PV 3.mp4?mime=true
1fhjluh.oloadcdn.net/dl/l/40IYCjzLvFtUCOJO/HCkl0VoeHwM/[►HENTAITK◄] Otokonoko D 01 PV 2.mp4?mime=true
discord.gg/ZrVdu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you guys feel about doujins? Are you okay with them or would you rather I post standalone images?

Kacchan is best academia.

Kacchan a best. And doubt anyone minds dumped doujins

I mind doujins. I'd rather have full-colour art

Okay. I won't then. Also, contribute you lurking bastard.

Pointless.
There are websites with better design and controls for reading doujins and you probably just saved your pictures from one of those so just link it and don't waste anyone's time.

I'm OP and I posted first 4 images

who's the artist for this pic

Hello boys.

Besuyama

Have a sick Friday on me go leak your ex gf or sister now at snap-leak-cf

Is it not the same for these images, though? What's the difference between dumping a doujin and posting whatever images you find on Gelbooru or Pixiv?

thanks!

Ideally, quality control.
In reality my guess is to try and draw in the 1 or 2 people on this site that actually know how to find new content to post here because 99% of the shota thread patrons get their shit from here or gelbooru like fucking casuals.

I mean... besides Gelbooru, Pixiv, and [spoiler]Tumblr[/can't spoiler on Sup Forums], there's not really anywhere else to get new art. But most of the lurkers here, fapping away, are probably too lazy to have to search those sites for content.

...likewise, these same lurkers probably don't bother with searching sad panda for doujins. I mean, it's true that I could just link those doujins, but that'd be odd, right? To just post a list of doujins I like, when I could post them instead to help bump the thread. In addition, these same lurkers probably won't bother having to visit the link.

But I won't post doujins, don't worry.

Uh, what the fuck happened to my post?

Wtf? Lmao

Yeah, that's not the image I posted. Damn you Sup Forums. Won't let me post images past 2MB but you swap my image out for another person's?

Maybe this thread was born to die.

What is it that causes people to like shota? Is it just a fetish, or is it like furfaggotry where it affects people's everyday lives?

It's just a fetish. I mean, I don't think anyone goes around dressed up as a shota and feeling the need to mention they're a shotacon every chance they get.

Cosplaying and openly fanboying would basically be people being proud pedophiles so no, its not like furries.

The other problem with doujins is just how the shit taste of the poster and the lengths of doujins just ruin threads.
Even the shittiest of posters have the odd genda of zngo picture in their collection somewhere that will come up but when they start sharing their doujins say goodbye to the next 20 images because no force on this earth can stop them from posting their trash once they start
Also you seem pretty confident that you've seen all the original content there is, which is laughable when you're posting pictures with Sup Forums filenames and even using gelbooru at all.
As a random example, can you find this image anywhere with your browsing skills?

requesting moar embarrassed boys

Nah, I get that. I mean, though, are y'all attracted to real children or just shota?

Every image I've posted that has a Sup Forums filename is from /y/ or from 7chan, not from these threads. So for most of the people lurking, they've probably never seen them.

Also my tastes in doujins are objectively great. And also, this might come as a surprise to you, but people don't care.

Otonoko Delivery, will this surpass Boku no Pico? 1fhjlus.oloadcdn.net/dl/l/v9QgscJsqSgeLU4W/zgNAyJEmfNM/[►HENTAITK◄] Otokonoko D 01 PV.mp4?mime=true (embed)
1fhjm3u.oloadcdn.net/dl/l/Ue07bPcLZJzV25-t/uiK596u-ZuA/[►HENTAITK◄] Otokonoko D 01 PV 3.mp4?mime=true (embed)
1fhjluh.oloadcdn.net/dl/l/40IYCjzLvFtUCOJO/HCkl0VoeHwM/[►HENTAITK◄] Otokonoko D 01 PV 2.mp4?mime=true (embed)

>traps
Shit.
>assholes are red and puffy
Shit.

I'll probably still fap to it though just because it's animated.

Why is it they only animate shota traps?
Shit's kimochi warui, yo.

Comes out any day now I guess.

Hello! Do anything fun lately?

I just checked and the date and time in Japan right now is December 31st, about 2 PM. Lets hope the nips are kind enough to upload it.

Think it'd hit nyaa first?

would anyone here ever an IRL shota?
I for one wouldn't, 2D4ME

bump

That's really not easy. It's not just hit or miss some can be real jerks. Find one is not that difficult, getting one alone with the time to do something is the real challenge. When you do get one interested, it's nice and good kissing and they're little cuties. Helps if you're a women, not sure if or how men do it personally.

Your english is bad and you should feel bad.
Also tits or gtfo

Do you have experience in this? Interested in hearing a story or two if yes. ^^

Are these links working for anyone? The just lead to a line of text for me.

they aren't working for me either.

searched for the name and it looks like it isn;t out yet anyway, one more day
at least one of those links was for the PV..preview
looking forward to it though for sure

discord.gg/ZrVdu come join our degenerate shota community

straight shota ok?

Best shota = Puck from Re:Zero

>tfw ur little brother finds shota on your computer but luckily only the SFW folder

I about died but I am still with you guys.

The only rational response is to fuck him.

I can't, he's ten. Also that's gay. And incest is wrong.

For you cheese loving faggots here's a kik user name of somebody with cheese pfp: treezyrez

Some of us are fucked up in the head, yeah. The good thing is I'm really protective of kids, so I'd be the last person to ever do anything to hurt or harm a child.

I'm fine with gore and all sorts of fucked up shit, but even hearing about a child dying is enough to make my stomach drop.

I'm attracted to young boys, but I'd never do anything outside of fantasize.

I think you mean Puck from Berserk.

>implying that him being 10, it being gay, and it being incest aren't all great reasons to do it

What are you, some kind of gay pedophile?

I was active with my step brother when I was 11 and he was 9. That lasted for a few years, but youth doesn't last forever.

story time?

It lasted for five years so a green text attempt would be difficult. Feel free to ask anything, though. I'll answer as long as this thread stays alive.

Go ahead and green text, I'll keep the thread alive.

Sure. I'm going to skim over some parts though. If anyone wants me to elaborate just ask.

>Be me
>Live with both parents until dad dies when I'm seven
>Feel bad about it still because I was old enough to remember him
>Live with just mom over the next few years
>She works at the hospital overnight so I get into the habit of being alone most nights
>Always got put in bed before she left but I rarely slept through the night
>She starts dating a guy around my tenth birthday
>Guy is pretty nice but he isn't my dad
>Have some awkward moments with him and his son because mom tries to make me be friends with both of them
>Eventually start to get close to his son because he was nice to me
>Fast forward a few months and I'm with my (future) step brother almost every day
>Just vidya and cartoons - no lewd stuff yet

I'm awful at character limits so I'll post an continue.

>And incest is wrong.
lol no it isn't

Good for you

No one is attracted to humans, too much of a lack of desirable qualities.

>FF to winter (January?) and there is a wicked ice storm outside
>Mom offers to watch her boyfriend's kid but she ends up getting called in to work
>Tells us to behave that her boyfriend will be over soon to watch us
>I'll refer to my stepbro as B and stepdad as M from now on to prevent any confusion
>Hanging out with B on the couch and watching cartoons in the living room
>Storm knocks out cable so we are left staring at a blank screen
>Ask B if he wants to play vidya but he says he isn't in the mood for it
>We sit for a while and he asks if I wanna play truth or dare
>Say sure because why not
>Just dumb kid questions at first - have you ever kissed a girl, etc
>A few turns in, he dares me to show him my underwear
>Feel a little annoyed because he had already seen them and it felt like a dumb dare
>Do it and sit across from him in my briefs
>He asks if I wanna see his too
>Say sure because why not
>He takes most of his clothes off and just grins at me
>Say whatever cause it still felt like a dumb dare
>We play in only undies for awhile until I dare him to stand outside naked for 15 seconds
>"I will if you do."
>Argue about that not being in the rules but agree regardless
>Both of us strip down and look over at each other discreetly
>His was smaller, but we were both uncut
>After some stalling, we both stand out on the balcony without anything on
>It was cold as hell and I instantly felt regret
>After about ten seconds, we both rush in and hopped back on the couch and under a blanket
>Talked for a little bit until his dad walked in

Continued again.