Hey Sup Forums, today is the day I give back

Hey Sup Forums, today is the day I give back.
I have been leaching off of all of you for the past year, and today is the day I deliver.

This is a girl who I love. We've known each other for years and we're each other's best friend.
Dubs decide what I say.

I love you. Romantically.

give pus

kys

lmfao

I want to slam your fuck box

win

winrar

Send Her an unsolicited dick pic

wanna go out?

Send dick pic

Let me shove my meat into your tiny fuckhole

Will you Mary me

rolling

i really just want to tell you that i love you, and i want to express that..physically

This op

this

I need your moist cock sleeve

Are you going to fuck a dog, OP...

WINRAR

Roll

I can't tell if I hate or love you guys

Autism

roll

Your fucked op

Before we start, when I say deep, I mean it. Like how deep my dick would fit in your ass.

roll

ROLLING PLS

Fucking do it op

Reroll and almost trips.

Rollin

1+1=2.
2+fuck=3.
Would you like to marry me?

henry rawlins

Roll.

winrar

I want to tongue punch your fartbox

t

Rollllll

winrar

Fucking t, also rolling for

>t
huh

My 1 cm penis is bleeding

Roll to send dick pic.

Can I fuck your dog?

This

I'm an Alabama nigger and I wanna be free, to hell with the NAACP

i wonder how long it will take trump to get rid of the nigger smell from the white house

I've been wanting to talk about things we normally shrug off. I know it's awkward to talk about feelings but I've changed! I want to admit my feelings to you Olivia. You're the love of my life and I don't trust anyone else. I hope you can keep a secret.
I cook meth.

I love you :D

This op, just please this.

I think about shoving my dick balls deep in your fart box at least 50 times a day

send this op you cuck

I wish You would jerk off my cock while looking me in the eyes

I'm giving you all 7 more minutes then I stop

>whahsgat

Your pussy.

roll

Win fucking rar

T FOR TRIPS

do you just want to fuck

roll

This has potential

>I'm sorry I'm black
>It's fine

OP is a nigger

Win

She sounds like she just got a mild form of depression. And you're just being an autistic faggot to her. This is the perfect chance to be a shoulder to cry on, which evolves to a dick to ride on.

Winrar

I love you. I really love you. I always wanted to tell you..

U WANT BIG CUMS NOW YES?????????????

so does this.

I love you Olivia. Run away with me!

rolling for dick pic

This plus: I have $1.5 million in a duffle bag with our names on it. We need to get the fuck out of here. There's no one else's lives left to destroy.

(reroll)

Before we start, when I say deep, I mean it. Like how deep my dick would fit in your ass.

I love you

the user is actually correct
Losing interest in generally fun things is a sign of increased stress

double dubs back it up.

Do it OP.

roll

I named my particular recipe of meth Olivia, after you, my love, and like a junkie I am hooked on your aura Olivia. You are my meth. Forever.

roll

I want to be with you.

Nah.

Can You send me a snap of your tits? I have an itch on my cock that i need to jerk off

Roll

Op deliver

Sorry for being awkward...I just don't know how to say this and I've been trying to chicken out of saying it, but I'm just going to say it:

I love you so much, I've always been in love with you. I can't imagine life without you.

have you ever had sex with a nigger?

I really want to tell you a secret. There's this website called Sup Forums, and I'm on the random part of the site and I asked these people that if they get a certain two post numbers, they can say what they want to say to you. Sorry for all the random posts. Now, send me fucking nudes or I'll slit your throat.

--Seperate texts--
Now, how will you know what im sending to you and what people are sending to you?

roll

reroll

Roll

I roll for this

Rollorino

Rollin

reroll