Ok to make a LONG story short my family was going to put me in a mental home if I did not make a friend so this chick...

Ok to make a LONG story short my family was going to put me in a mental home if I did not make a friend so this chick who I am 99% sure is mentally challenged is my "best friend" and god fuck I can't deal with it anymore yes she text me 3 times a day I can bother playing along with the retard anymore gona post some screenshots and rant

ask me anything

Yes my name fucking sucks I know it's like a chick

This little weeb will call me like her little yugi or something you will see later it's been like a week I haven't talked to her but she still texts

How she look?

Ok now we get into some conversation shit ok this should be the screenshot of us talking about Christmas gifts??

Where bouts she live?
If not far away, you can tell her to sod off

She does not count as "crazy"
Sex her.

yes she does
you are just desperate

Native & fat
...she made me come into the washroom well she was takeing a bath this was early in our "friendship" we were younger and fuck I feel sick thinking about it so I've seen her naked

I have a friend, kinder a friend its a dude hes been though a lot, just it messed his mind up, im sure he has mental issues like your friend. Just be there for her when she needs you

remind me again which one is the retard?

where u from my dude

I need her as cover I can't go live on my own at least not yet (ya live at home got to get out god I'm a lazy shit ) but as soon as I'm out she can go fuck herself the annoying cunt she lives like just across the town I can walk there
Look at the bottom there is that little yugi shit I told you about

R8 this annoying grill out of 10

Poor girl man, sorry to hear, just deal with her OP get those good karma points up

This grill have under 75 IQ

Look
She will reply with whatever I said last sometimes when the Conversation is over

OP why are your parents fucking assholes?

Awe little tree

I was playing along faggot
Canada
Look at this I mentioned wanting to kill a coworker off hand and she fucking came up with this shit ! Fu king scary

Which one is the retard?

OP i think she was going overboard so she could impress you

Because that what good people do right -_- I don't know man I don't know
Capta a pain in my ass

post a pic of her

Just kill her with your deathnote Kira

Ummm 2? But I have to dale with her day to day so looks alone might get more?
Thanks? I think?
I don't know

In all actuality you shouldn't be forced to talk to someone you kinda know isn't right in the head. You've been polite, now it's time to just ignore the fuck out of it. Tell her you had to start being charged per text message-- a scam as old as technology. Say it's cheaper on the bill when you only pay for "emergency" texts. She's retarded, it might work.

Damn user, i know that feel man. Everyday "hey bro" but just deal with it abit longer man, your probably the best thing she got, would hate for her to kill herself thinking you hated her

I allredy said I was playing along Probably
Almost frogot about this bit who is this dude she was talking about

Which country do you live in?

Why do you tell her sweet shit every once in a while just cut her loose completely faggot

Same fag here-- OP are you both grills? What age are you compared to her? Ty

> :p
You're honestly both cringey as fuck

Don't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (cancer shrug)
When I do I will let her down easy I just needed a break from her I am going to tell her ones I start replying again that I was off for Christmas and had no reception she will believe me
I think she meant to say conscious

Hey Kira

Kira are you posting this about me

Kira why are you posting this about me

Don't have one
Was waiting for that joke hi five
She is almost like kira's anoying little girlfriend that he has no interest in ken

you are both autism incarnate.

kek

Night Kira

Just found this amazing tool....see what celebrity you can leak lmfao snap-leak-cf

Of course, she's a native.

No I'm gona continue texting her soon enough like I explained I need a break now though
I thought/ think that all the time
I am In not inclined-to-share-ada
She likes that death Match stuff

Look yugi stop being a fucking pussy and man up and tame that pussy, a lot of wizards hee would be grateful to have a retarded woman to take advantage of, this is your chance. YU YU YU, YU-GI-OOOH

>kira

>This guy is right
Fuck her, keep contact for a while more to avoid her crying rape, get the hell away and cut her loose eventually. Best thing to do.

I am such a asshole shame on me
She was like a grade below me when we were in school? and misleading name I know. she is a chick though
P l a y i n g T h e P a r t (the retard brings it out in me )
Fucking funny mate

is ur name kira like the girl name? or is pronounced some weird way

Thanks
Thanks? Kek
Kek what's the fastest thing crossing a Indian reservation? A beer truck! What's the second? The native man hunting it down

Friend. I believe it's time to stop while you are ahead. These are your salad days.

I don't think this place is for you.

Dude it's really not something I want to do I have thought that all ready but honestly I think I would rather pay a hooker to lose my virginity then to this chick
I think my mom wanted a girl ya it's like a chick fucking teased without end

that is a man in that picture

?? What
Is me no photo because I'm a idiot

sucks to be named kira at least its not something like samantha

If dubs you send her a link to this thread

CH-CH-CHECK'D
gg user

rekt

You could have left, OP. Now your naive, innocent, untainted virgin soul is forfeit. Choose wisely.

If it was Samantha I could at least tell everyone it was Sam how do you shorten kira like I just try to be called by my last name it's better at least

You are out of your fucking mind not happening dudes and if ya harass me I will just go fuck off it's not like I can be stoped ahh the joys of being Anonymous

Topkek. Will OP deliver to the double dubs?

>Albert Wesker
From fucking RE I'm fucking crying oh god my sides

No

Commas, use your commas.

>kira
DO THE BITES THE DUST THING!

OP is so socially awkward she's friend s with a mentally challenged person.

Seriously, you don't belong here. Christ alive, someone is going to send you 50 pizzas at this rate, just so a proper delivery can happen in this thread.

This is cancer OP please kys or better yet kill her and an hero. Please. Weeb faggot.

Ya never actually cared enough to find out who the fuck he is?? So ya?
Look at this shit I'm a asshole complaining her shitty fan art (she mostly makes that creepy pasta shit stuff?)

He's from the Resident Evil series, but it's cancerous that she would be listening to his quotes. He's from a fucking video game. God this is the most triggering shit ever.

By the way my OC. He's my principal, thinking about mailing it to him and leaving it around the school for him to find. Original photo was that Arnold flexing pic.

Sorry
Yup -_- I am aren't I
What I don't get that reference
Mostly right I admit
Fack off there is plenty of treads on Sup Forums that are all about challenges and shit this is not one of them
She never shuts up about her dolls

WTF OP if i was you i would be playing with her holes all day, use it as a cum dumpster, it doesn't matter if she is ugly just don't look at her while you fucking.

COMPLETE GLOBAL SATURATION

UUUUGGGGGGGNNNNHHHH

>Fack off

Thanks & go for it b/ro

I got really frustrated with her one time and spammed her with Spider-Man but she just thought it was funny

Next time spam her with guro or something that isn't funny for 12 year olds.

Or some cheese pizza, btw nice dubs user.

this got me so hard.

oh god my sides
>thump

I'm sure I said this but I would rather lose my virginity to a hooker then this slob
Is that a quote
Nothing to say just noticed and wanted to let you know I see you and I know so no need to pretend like I'm ignoring you

>tfw she probably is posting in the feels thread

Next time
No girls on Sup Forums I'm not afraid she will see this

Also no face ?

lol, you are retarded. is a spambot

If u need a normal friend text me Jesus Chris t

Ok looking back I say way to much sweet shit user where ever you are your right

>tfw native
>only friend is an awkward faggot
>he spams me with spiderman at least twice a day
>i'm only his friend so his parents don't put him on meds
>come up with bullshit to say so that he doesn't feel left out
>he thinks i watch cartoons on the reserve
>i'm the laughing stock of the tribe now

You're not alone user, I've dealt with this suit before and it takes a bit to get rid of it.

Kek sorry
I am honestly fine don't worry I don't even mean this in a angst way but I'm fine without having real friends I talk to people online all the time (not just on Sup Forums ) and that's enough for me

God I'm makeing myself cringe don't look

Hey Kira

Get us some nudes, Kira.

Night Kira

How old are you?

OP stop being a fag and cut that bitch

Did you ever consider maybe not sounding like a thirsty tinder fuckboy when talking to her?

You were doing that a long, long time ago.

OP give us a pic of her