youtu.be/jUjRIE2vgLg
m.soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/lament-for-trielle-remix
youtube.com/watch?v=mLRjFWDGs1g
youtu.be/KgzQuE1pR1w
youtu.be/aSBwLNQNY5c
youtube.com/watch?v=fsO4sVOOSSc
youtube.com/watch?v=sxwzjLkb8e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just miss Her. she's my first though every morning.

It's been one year, ofc she doesn't miss me. Probably doesn't even remember my name.

I don't care about other girls (yet they kiss better or have bigger boobs but I just can. They talk or want to have sex and I doesn't care.)

it's been over 3 months for me, I've turned down like 5 people because...let's face it. They aren't her. They never will be

The worst part is I started dating her because well, even if she wasn't her I needed sex and hugs.
Too bad she was in fact better and the best.

What are you doing for the new year eve?

Me? Posting a feels thread!

The last time I talked to her was before thanksgiving. Now she won't answer my texts or calls. I fell in love with her a long time ago and she never realized. Now I'm broken. I tried to date another girl but I couldn't. Every day, it seems easier to an hero

is there a link to this artist? this is fuckin hardcore user

She will be fucking a chad this night

I dunno, I got it off a feels thread a couple of weeks ago. Been saying it to myself ever since. Truest thing I've ever read

Am I a good artist enough for you?

All this shit is just hate. Hate being alone.
Wait for getting married, you will find out what is real hate.

Leave her.

You cant. You have responsibilites and by that I mean kids, witch you like some sort of and dont wanna fuck them up like you are.

Enjoy your life foreveralones, you still free. You have life.

I have never related to a piece art before

My parents are divorced and I'm not fucked up. But they actually loved me and showed it to me not just "liked (me) some sort of".

Your kid will be fucked AND you'll be miserable until your death. Bravo.

It's the most painful thing, to leave something so bitter and unfinished; A blank canvas where something beautiful could have existed. Now regret is your brush and loathing your paint, your pigments are colored by doubt and remorse. You tell yourself "it was going to be so good", then it wasn't. Know this, my friend, you cannot fret. There will be more canvases, more ways to make things so good, and always more things to paint. If you find love difficult to find in the coming months, remember this, remember me, and know that I and many others understand this pain. You are loved, a love rooted in mutual understanding and mutual hope for a better dawn.

Got anymore they mean so much to me

This song made me feel something
youtu.be/jUjRIE2vgLg

why can't i act like a normal human being

Last one from me kid

>tfw in love with a girl and she says she loves you but you don't think she does

Kill me

you really aren't.

>>says she loves you
go for it nigga she confused first whats the risk

... Legitimate question: Are you genuinely retarded?

>> just do it

It's complicated. First and foremost she's my manager, secondly, it doesn't make sense. She's absolutely gorgeous whereas the only thing I really have going for me is my height. There are a few things I've seen that could be taken as "signs" but I don't know.

Woah

GEE MAYBE THE FACT THAT SHE FUCKING SAYS SHE LOVES YOU IS A GOOD FUCKING SIGN?? HAS THAT COMPLETELY ESCAPED YOUR NOTICE??

So this is my story, i'm alredy feeling it.
>be like 9yo
>came back from school
>Smells like vomit
>I see my dad semi-naked with vomit around
>I ask him if i could buy him a pill or something
>he answer me, but i can understand its illogic what he's saying
>i'll wait from my mom
>she came and ask him what happen
>Go to hospital
>he had to stay there
>he had Cancer in the brain
>he never talked again, he can't say my name
>He was recovering
>suddenly before chirstmas he died
My real horror-life story

Doesn't mean she loves me. We kinda bond over being depressed and shit and so half the time I feel like she is saying it just to be nice, but I don't know. She says it to other employees, just not as much and not in the same ways that she does to me. For instance, the other day she came into work and was like "Hey user, I love you!" and I was like "Hey, what's up?" and then she got kinda close and looked at me and replied "I said I love you," forcing me to say I love you back.

m.soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/lament-for-trielle-remix

Posting some OC feels music, for a character who died in my autistic story. She was the main characters wife, before being married to him shed been in an arranged marriage fir almost ten years and after that guy died she fell in love with the main character (several years passed in between). Then said xharacter died so she tried her best to protect the children he had given her. She lost two of her daughters, one to a disease and one being shit by a helicopter gunship, then she died fighting to help destroy a massive sky gun that would have destroyed their city and killed her children had it been finished. The music is for her death while she bled out in her husband's mentor's arms after being shot a half dozen times.

Hey, I think it's cool that you're making a story and shit. I wish I had the motivation/creativity to create something and not just give up on it. Keep it up, user.

This shit gets me every fucking time, I would have literally curb stomped my mom if she did this.

I can act like a normal human being very well.

They all think I am happy and don't desperately need help but I have them fooled.

youtube.com/watch?v=mLRjFWDGs1g

fuck

Watching two parents who don't love each other doesn't do any good to your children. It'll only teach them to settle for something they don't actually love. They'll also get a fucked-up perception of relationships and commitment.

Don't do it, user. This is the only life you have. Live it to the fullets, try to be genuinely happy. Your kids don't need a broken marriage, they need parents who show them you can truly be happy in life. Spend as much time as you can with them and also show them that life goes on even if you made not the best choices in the past (like your marriage). Love them and show them what life's about, being happy.

I've been making it since I was 7, mostly out if autistic habit but a real narrative emerged over the years. Now I am 22 and still imagine in this world. It has changed a lot. This girl trielle was one of my favorite characters , but sometimes when bad stuff happened in my real life I would take it out in the story. When I was a kid it was when the teacher took my paper airplanes away and I imagined all the people aboard were dying in a horrible enemy victory. In this case it was shit with a girl and I imagined it as the girl,in this story dying. I finally started novelizing it and I've been trying to make her death scene as sickening as possible because of how it made me feel. The guy having to be pinned down in the firefight and listen to her shouting curses at them and whimpering as she got shot over and,over, then drag her out and hold her hand while she died. I miss her a lot, even though she's just a character in a story. I seriously regret killing,off her husband, too, even though it had purpose. I'm considering resurrecting him but that would set a bad precedent, even though I have the means to do it. I just regretted having him die like 2 years after it happened, trying to fall asleep it just felt like a pit in my chest wishing he was still alive.

Also, a while ago we were talking after I had a rough day emotionally and she was like "I love you... maybe not in the sense of let's go get married and have kids, but you do mean something to me"

Lol that cringey beta oneitis tho

That's really interesting, normally I only think of music or art when it comes to expressing your emotions.

youtu.be/KgzQuE1pR1w

For you Sup Forumsros

I think the only problem with "resurrecting" a character would the people expecting you to do it with every character who dies who they like.

Feels song written by former guns and roses guitar player
youtu.be/aSBwLNQNY5c

It kinda is...I guess I process emotions through this story in some ways. When I started getting depressed in high school the long siege if the good guy's tree city started getting,more and more,hopeless, eventually it fell apart. So much has changed since then. Some of the deaths and defeats are purely part of the story Or for character development, but some are catharsis for my own issues. Hers was definitely the latter. Some,girl and I had a really emotional,conversation and when I fell asleep I listened to Nothing Else Matters on loop for half an hour and let the whole scene play out in my head. It was sick a nd awful but it helped me, deal with it in a weird sort of way. Distracted me without completely distracting me.

I also just realized the other version of that song I posted is messed up near the end and I have to fix it and reupload it. Fuck.

Checked

Yeah that's true. I already did lifespan enhancement where one xharacter found drugs that had been banned because increasing,longevity would be seen as unfair or something, so he and his wife used them all on themselves. Mostly to explain him,living,so long as the "main" character. But the guy who I'm considering bringing back (oiron) has a daughter named Andromeda who has his vision and intuition,powers except way more. She basically has IRL wallhacks during some battles. Its kinda like,Paul and alia from dune with the visions of the future. So she has been having visions of her father and is obsessed with finding,ancient tech from the new faction I introduced two years ago to resurrect him. But she could choose: use it to bring back her father, or bring it to scientists in the off chance they could make it work for everyone. And she would likely choose her father, which would be selfish but would,make sense for her.,it still feels really lame and hackey though.

>tfw fell for a girl with bpd who either is completely in love with me or doesnt care at all due to splitting
>tfw in so deep that i couldnt bear to be parted with her despite her issues

I do think in a story, logic according to the world you created matters more than what people would want. So if you think a certain character would act a certain way, regardless of if it's good or bad, make them act like themselves.

Bpd is fucked man. I don't even know how I would begin dealing with that shit given the stories I read on here.

I'm sitting in a room full of "friends" and I never felt the urge to kill myself so strongly before. All these people and I feel so lonely.

My ex and I have been talking/hanging out again recently. I don't want to go into the whole thing, but we broke up after about 5 months. She stressed that it had nothing to do with me, that I was the "perfect boyfriend", but that she had to "work on herself".

2 months ago she came back in my life. Things took a very drastic, negative turn for me. To spare the details, I lost my job and my car through not fault of my own. Since then, she's been extremely supportive. She has been helping me out with all sorts of things, giving me rides, helping me find odd jobs, and she recently got me a bike (although a used one). After giving me the bike, she took me to the store, and bought everything that I would need to go with it. All in all, she probably spend $200 on the bike and accessories. This past week, I asked her to take me to the store so I could get groceries, and without asking, she paid for all them and got me some cooking accessories too.

It's getting to the point where I am completely unsure of her intentions. To be clear, I never wanted to break up with her. She has her faults, like all of us, but I didn't mind them. I didn't care that she was allergic to almost every kind of food. I only saw the positive things about her. I still care about her so much. The time that we've spent together recently has only made me more sure of that. I am so thankful for the help she has given me recently, but I want more than her friendship. I need to know what her intentions are, because my heart is vulnerable right now, and not knowing what is going on is making my anxiety crazy. I think my friend is right, that if she wants something she will make her intentions known eventually, but everything that she has done makes me think that is exactly what she is trying to do. I know she's feeling very single, at least that's what one of her good friends told me. Maybe she has some remorse about leaving me? Maybe she is feeling guilty over what happened? I need to know ASAP.

You should listen to the Vampyre of Time and Memory by Queens of the Stone Age.

i dont know what these people say, bpd seems to have a bad stigma here. personally in my experience it's not so bad. she's more of like a depressed/suicidal type than like an aggressive manipulative type. i think theres different types like that. the biggest struggle is she never really knows what she wants. i just hope she decides to be with me because i'll treasure her forever. well the good stuff about her is unrelated to her conditions obviously but i havent mentioned any of that stuff. but yeah for me it's not so bad, mostly the splitting (black/white mentality) and lots of suicidal urges

Yeah

Her choice would make sense given that she never even got to meet her father. She only heard his voice,once, a few days before he died.

Part,of the issue would be bringing him back,into the story. His daughter has taken his place as designated ass kicker and his son has taken his place as ruler of the tree city. And his wife is dead. So maybe his story should just be over.

I still can't decide but seeing as the only actual "decision" is to bring him back. It will likely happen at some point. The tech is effectively,Clarkian magic anyway.

I've heard good things about CBT being used to treat BPD. Maybe have her look into it.

I don't know all the details of your story, but maybe having someone come back from the dead could be possible but there is some drawbacks? Like can't walk, can't talk, something like that.

>after literally a decade of searching meet someone I connect with emotionally and mentally
>so this is what its like to not be completely and utterly alone
>maybe I can be happy now?
>she already has a boyfriend
>oh okay
>become friends which is nice but not enough
>swing between happier than before and more miserable

Maybe in another 10 years.

>realize that a true relationship, at least for me, stems from mutual genuine love and affection for one another, a willingness and eagerness to understand everything about one another and accept those things while having fun with each other
>don't know anyone who could love me like that

Yeah I was thinking something like that almost. Maybe him,having lost his,place in the world would be enough handicap. Making him live in his badly burned body would work too. Maybe it doesn't regenerate him.

The tech is basically some,nanobot quantum,reconstruction. Which is not at all a real thing. But. If it does show up, it will only be once, after she completes a long quest to find this artifact that is used once then used up.

Maybe like the ghola from dune, if you know about that. Only other sci fi resurrection incident I can find, at least it in "patrician" sci fi

Thanks for the ideas too user.

I'm a guy with BPD. It definitely has a stigma on Sup Forums. BPD affects women 3 times as often as men. It's not a very well understood condition either. Two people can have yet display very different symptoms.

I also have difficulty knowing what I want when it comes to making everyday sort of choices. I have the depressed symptoms. I have a problem with cutting. I think about suicide every day. I have difficulty controlling my mood. When it comes to relationships, what matters most to me is knowing that my partner is 100% committed. I can't stand women that are fickle, or aren't considerate of my feelings. That's when I start to do the splitting with people.

I don't know your gf, and I don't want to speak for her, because she isn't me. However, I can tell you that the most endearing thing you could probably do for her is to be there for her. Make sure that she knows that even when she isn't feeling mentally well, you still care about her. The greatest thing you can do for her is to reassure her that her mental health is not going to ruin the relationship, and that you are going to care for her no matter how she is feeling.

Maybe you think that I'm full of it, but that's the best advice I can give you. If she's really worth it, you will be able to make it work. I believe that.

> Be me in high school.
> Have to do PE to take care of Sports Credit quota necessary for graduation.
> Meet someone there named Chris.
> Me and Chris both do not enjoy PE, but we struggle through it together.
> I make EU crisis jokes considering his Greek heritage, and he exchanges that with some Finnish jokes.
> We make it through PE and the next year I figure out we both have a free period together, so we hang out in the library.
> We both have the school's library computer lab to ourselves during that period, and we joke around, watch videos, exchanges memes and overall just have a blasting time.
> Me and Chris make connection on Steam, and we hang out, chatting for hours over the Steam chat.
> I've having the time of life, someone I can finally talk to, and share jokes with, and someone who I can finally get to know.
> It's his Senior Year (he's one year above me), and I figure out that he is becoming a writer, while I am heading towards computing science and electrical engineering.
> I take some time from robotics to visit him during lunch, and we essentially watch either Netflix or anime that year, while doing the same banter and hanging.
> Cut to graduation.
> Last day of school, we exchange goodbyes, and he reveals that he is my age, but started school a year earlier.
> mfw I could've graduated with my best friend.
> We don't talk much after he graduates, and once I start my senior year, I make an effort to catch him on Steam and chat with him to see what's up.
> He never comes up, though always appears to be ~30 minutes online before I am.
> Check what happened. I'm no longer connected with him, he cut the connection.
> I wait for his visits to school during his breaks, wanting to joke with him again, hang out like we did in DC that one day, walking together, just being two comrades surrounded in the war of life around them. I had so much to show him, so many things to tell him, and so many things I wanted to know.
> He never returns.

Just found this amazing tool....see what celebrity you can leak lmfao snap-leak-cf

I remember when I first read this year's ago drunk and I just started bawling my eyes out. I hope user was lying but women are horrible creatures so who knows.

The cold winter's night.
Idle hands make empty hearts.
The silence, piercing.

As always, I'm late to the party. How is everyone tonight?

i think, and i hope, that she understands that i'll never leave her. alright a bit of context i guess...

>meet her about seven months ago, we get along well and after a week we're skyping a lot and are close friends
>become closer with her than i have ever been with another person, we agree on being best friends
>soon after this, she gets back together with her ex and i suddenly dont get to talk with her as much
>she tells me one day that when she has a boyfriend she pours a lot of her time and energy into them
>come to peace with this, but still struggle with not being as important to her as she is to me (at this point romance hasn't even entered the picture, but in retrospect it may have already been there, i was jealous and didnt want her spending time with others although i knew it was wrong to think)
>after another few months they break up in a pretty bad way and she is really close to killing herself
>we start spending a lot of time together, partially because i want to make sure she doesn't die, but mostly because even if she's depressed, i love her company
>one day put the pieces together and realize that i could be her number one and she could be with me all the time if we went out
>ask her about this and she is shocked, sees us as just friends and can't fathom that i want to date her
>explain to her that we could be friends or we could date and i would still want to be by her side, and a rejection would in no way result in me leaving or being disappointed
>give her time, she seems to feel me out
>after three days she accepts and says she wants to be with me
>we go out for a few weeks, a few very sexually charged weeks, sexting a lot, exchanging nudes, all that, i even start embracing my inner dom to compliment her ultra-subby nature, realize that i enjoy being a dom
>one day i notice something's up with her and a few days later she tells me that she just doesn't feel in love with me anymore, seems to be her splitting
>we break up amicably

Pretty good. I'm pretty lonely considering that I have been battling with the realization that everyone I considered a friend was in reality not so, and it was all a mental illusion I kept on myself to keep myself from loneliness.

> However, when it comes down to the worst loneliness, I am my own best friend, and I can just keep myself company, though I am heading off to university next year, so hopefully my dorm mate can be the best friend I've been looking for.

Lonely and miserable.

How are you tonight?

I don't know. I can endure serious isolation, but it's mostly because as a kid I was really odd.

> I would write my own stories and act them out, voice acting the different characters and using toys such as Lego's to make models of battles, using my own eyes as the cameras for the cinematography of the story.

>we break up, she goes quiet for a while
>feel nothing for a while, kind of in shock over it ending so suddenly
>realize that i'm neglecting her and reconnect, expressing that i still want to be her best friend and to be by her side no matter what
>she is really depressed after the breakup, most likely because she feels terrible about the whole thing, tell her that it's okay and that i am grateful that she was honest with me about her feelings and how they've changed
>things sort of go back to normal but a bit more awkward
>yesterday, she's really suicidal for a while, but i talk to her and try and cheer her up
>at the end of the night, she says something that makes me think that maybe, possibly, there's a chance that we could get back together some time in the future
>feel an internal struggle
>tell her all the time that i'll always be there for her no matter what, if we're dating or just friends or whatever, but know in my heart that i'm not satisfied
>feel possessive like i dont want anyone else touching her or being with her
>want her to be all mine, forever
>dont tell her all this but wonder if it would help
>at this point not really sure what to do
>couldn't stand it if she started dating or having sex with someone else, but wouldn't be able to leave either, would just have to accept it and move on
>don't want to move on
>want her to be with me
>also dont want to make her do anything she doesn't want to do
i swear if she comes back to me im putting a goddamn ring on her so she cant run away. i probably sound like an obsessed lunatic at this point but i dont really care. she's got her flaws, oh, tons of them but i fucking want her. forever.

>Check'd
Jesus, sounds like the holidays haven't been too kind to you. But there is hope in the fact that you're moving off to uni soon. It means that you'll essentially get a fresh start. Nobody can judge you based on how you were in the past. All they can go off of is how you are now. Frankly, I couldn't ask for anything better.

Sorry to hear it, user. I've been better, but I've been worse. Loneliness spreads like a plague this time of year for sure. Hang in there, user.

Sounds like quite the hobby. Have you ever considered pursuing it as a profession?

I think its safe to assume most of us in this thread are highly introverted and have done shit similar to that.

That was something I did as a kid, and in my adult life it has sort of morphed into an interest in film and casual ambition in writing.

My main focus has evolved into engineering, with the hobbies that keep me occupied including mathematics, computer programming and designing interesting works of engineering.

youtube.com/watch?v=fsO4sVOOSSc

If you know me, you know that this is my go-to for feels music. Anyone else got anything good?

bump lurking

pet sounds by the beach boys is pretty feelsy. lots of melancholy and relationship stuff. also a goddamn great album by itself

Those all sound like ambitious undertakings, but not at all mutually exclusive. In the same way that visual artists study anatomy to perfect their craft, engineering and mathematics too can contribute a surprising amount to cinematography.

Listening to it now, nice pick!

This is my go-to feels song, especially since it seems to describe how I feel with 100% accuracy:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxwzjLkb8e0

>she tells me that she just doesn't feel in love with me anymore, seems to be her splitting

That is not what splitting is. Splitting is when someone has difficulty reconciling good and bad experiences with someone. Either they view someone as wholly good or wholly bad. It's possible that you did something to influence a change in her opinion of you, but I think you would be aware of it if something happened. What's more likely is she started to feel the weight of the relationship, and got scared of her feelings or lack of them.

To me, it sounds like you have a really unhealthy relationship with her. I think she is using you for emotional support. Do not confuse that with romantic intentions. It's going to kill you. It seems like you already have an issue with that. I don't think that she is going to come back to you. As long as she is getting what she needs from you without any real investment on part, she will keep the relationship as it is. I have a gut feeling that she will abandon you as soon as she finds someone else that she wants to date. I don't mean to be harsh, but that's my opinion. I've been where you are all too often. I won't have relationships like that with women anymore, because it only ends up with me getting hurt.

Do what you want, but be careful. I realize that I probably won't convince you otherwise, but don't be surprised when she stabs you right in the heart.

not tonight buckaroo

Yeah, that's something I've begun to realize in the past year, that my interests and operations in film, writing, music, computing, programming and engineering can combine and integrate into one massive driven personal intellectual war machine.

Thankfully, going into university next year I know all of this, so I have a distinct idea of what to do going ahead.

Needs some work on the facial features.
They look like children toys.