American """"""""""""""""women"""""""""""""""""""""

>American """"""""""""""""women"""""""""""""""""""""

>3'8 on my knees
why would she be on her knees ?

to pet a cat

what is this about

Hm yoga exercises?

I think she means she would get on her knees to be in a comfortable position to use her neck to have back and forward motions and, using her mouth and throat to emulate a vagina/uterus in that order described to stimulate her tinder's sexual organ and bring ejaculation.

I saw on it a video once, the most weird of it all is that the throat does not provide means for procreation so why would you do that?

>Are you my GPA?
>Because I know I can do better but that requires effort
What kind of proposition is this? What is she trying to convey? What kind of "insult" is this? Is it even an insult?

really makes me think

Would fuck till my dick falls off.

I went over there and to Canada too and they are all sluts, like proper sluts. I didn't meet one that would like to either just be a friend or have a serious relationship with. Which was strange because the typical thing I hear on here and even crimes and related to it (Elliot Rogers) is that you are having trouble getting with a girl when your practically living in the easiest region in the world for picking one up. Awefully weird.

>What is she trying to convey
That she is a lazy and dumb broad who didn't pay enough attention in school to get good marks.
Yet for some reason she thinks she's worth something.
Women, eh?

this

You guys have low standards.

t. Wolfram-Chadheim

She's a generic 5/10 collegewhore with stupid glasses and dyed hair that will let anyone fuck her for a beer or some weed.
You don't need to be hot and rich to want something better lad.

t. autismatron

I'm just joking ladisimo, she is average

>being realistic
>autism
>coming from the permavirgin
pretty sad lad.

Barely average, yeah

She is pretty but seems dumb, would fuck but not date.

yeah m8 whatever you say

What is "GPA"?

your average marks in school

grade point average (i.e. your marks in university)

I'd lick the nigger cum off her cheeks.

Nice proxy, American.

general practitioner assistant

>American """"""""""""""""women"""""""""""""""""""""