What vehicle(s) do you own and drive, Sup Forums?

What vehicle(s) do you own and drive, Sup Forums?

Question: I might buy a 2014 mustang GT with very low miles – virtually brand new. Anything I should know? Recommend something different (must be a fast sports coupe)? Pros? Cons?

General motors thread

I drive a green 2006 Dodge caravan

Pro: you wont have to walk.
Con: It's a mustang.

Feel bad for you user. Do you have kids or something?

Is it manual?

>It's a mustang.

Would be a valid statement is we were talking about the slow ass SN95s, but you can't say that about the 5.0 coyotes.

People are going to know that you're gay

no I own a house with my fiance. I work in the trades so I have a company truck.

Manual of course. Premium package.

I'm bisexual, so that's not a bad thing ;b

Ah, okay.

i have a 2013 volkswagen GTI stage 2 tune and downpipe
and a 1996 240sx boosted making 650 hp

pic related, the volkswagen

Nice, user. I think I will be fine with 420hp, although I might find myself wanting to boost the car. Can the 5.0 coyote engine handle a little boost from a turbo or charger?

Good ol massive hunk of CANTTURN

True with the older mustangs –not true with the newer gens, especially when you do some modifications.

oh yea of course, you can boost a 5.0. i would suggest doing a headgasket and head bolts though

Any Bentley ever made. Torn between 2016 Bentley Continental or a Bentley R-Type from the '50s. Oh and any Aston Martin

Well, well, I'm happy for you, rich boy. Upper middle class and far from rich. Hence why I'm buying the poor man's sports car.

I just bought a black 2015 mustang today. They look a lot better than the older models in my opinion. I'm happy with the purchase.

Care to post pics? Would do you like and dislike about it? GT, v6, or eco?

Get a boss 302 2013 if you want a stang around that year. The 2014 v8 just seem so standard.
Drive an FRS release series, custom turbo, with a bunch of other custom cosmetic shit done to it like exhaust and cold air intake plus body kit, pushing 300hp

stfu

I pick it up early next week. I went with eco. The pick up on it is still great and it makes the car way more affordable

>boss 302 2013

That would cost a lot more, right? For this 5.0 GT, I will have to pay about 21k; can't see myself paying much more than that for a car right now.

no you

my daily driver

Another pic but from the side

Looks amazing. Black paint isn't easy to keep clean. Get use to hand washing and waxing a lot.

I thought about a V6 or eco, because, like you said, they are more affordable. But I love the sound, power, and heritage of the V8s. I have an 01 Mustang V6 in minty condition, and I had a 91 5.0 V8 foxbody. Foxbody sounded so much better. So I gotta have another V8.

Gas and insurance will be more, but oh well. Worth it imo

Not sure what they run now, would say 20k-30k pretty sure they're 450HP so if you want more power and a little more uniqueness I'd go for it. You can always mod a GT to get there tho.

Ecoboost 4 cyl in a mustang, that's just wrong.

Yeah that's what's up. Get what's best in your mind. This thing only had 15k miles on it and I bought it for 17k so it was a steal. Knowing the owner of the dealership also helps haha. Couldn't pass this baby up

> mustang
> general motors thread

Get a Chevy. You don't want to be
Found
On the
Road
Dead

I just love the exterior and use it to commute to work. Eco still pushes 330 HP

>General motors thread

WEWLAD. 1995 Chevy lumina sedan, 3.1 litre V6, no rust, 240kish miles. Black outside, maroon inside. have never seen another version of this color combo.. very rare indeed. pic related, but previous body style, same ugly ass color tho.

LOL nice B8.

Nice! I like that gen.

Beatiful car, man. Congrats. Like the rocker stripes down the side. Any plans for cosmetic mods?

Here's my slow weekender: 01 V6. Mint condition.

its only a v6 but i got it super cheap, less than 100k miles for less than 8k. gets great gas milage too. ive wanted a mustang since i was like 8 years old

>You can always mod a GT to get there tho.

Thanks for the advice, but I will be going with your advice about modding the GT. After paying the car completely off, which should take me about two years, I may consider some boost. And I can always do some cosmetic mods for a unique ride.

>This thing only had 15k miles on it and I bought it for 17k so it was a steal.

The GT I may buy this coming Tuesday has the same mileage, and they only want 21k. GT premium.

Original. 10/10. TOP KEK

05-09 favorite mustang

>less than 100k miles for less than 8k.

That's not bad. Like I said, I like that gen because it's so retro. If you become like me and want some extra power, you can always save a little, sell the V6, and move up to a V8.

What are the engine specs of the eco? I honestly don't know. How much HP?

310hp, and that's probably not at the wheels. Enough hp for most people.

Too bad it's a v6 tho

if its automatic id run far away and red is super gay, buy a corolla and save for a mk4 supra
>drive pic related

2016 jeep grand cherokee limited

its just a bitch to drive in the winter sometimes, i cant afford a 2nd car so i just man up and drive it

Very nice. You get pretty decent HP with more affordability and better gas mileage. Solid purchase.

>if its automatic

It's a manual. If it was an automatic, I would still buy it. Modern automatics are just as good as the manuals.

>red is super gay

Subjective much?

Get winter tires and tire chains. I tried this drive my V6 in the snow and it got stuck.

>pic related: the day my stang got stuck

I live in an upscale apartment, so I was super embarrassed when other tenants were laughing at my poor v6 getting stuck. Those feels :(

Yup. It's just the traditionalist that take huge issue with a Mustang with anything less that 8 cylinders. If you drive one, the bashing and jokes will never stop.

A lot of people care less about HP and a big V8. They care more about the looks and the brand name Mustang.

>buying a sub $200k car with an automatic

ford autos are garbage the only acceptable autos are dcts in porches and just barely

red is a hard color to keep clean it shows scratches, plus way to flashy for just a mustang

the 4.6 is alot of noise but not alot of movement get the 5.0

Nothing to be ashamed or anything about. Life's fuckin expensive. You want to get yourself a damned mustang without spending 30,000+ dollars I say go right ahead. If at the worst a bunch of fags give you a hard time, then thats a plus. Mustangs look cool and to most of the general populous they can't tell the difference or don't care if it's a v8. I was gifted a cheapish v6

>camaro

when I graduated high school and I loved it. I'd like to get a mustang but I live in a year round snowy shithole lol

Yeah, mustangs from 2012-2016 have brake problems..

If if shifts, I could care less. Not a hardcore manual guy, and never will be.

>red is a hard color to keep clean it shows scratches

Didn't think about that. Thought it was mostly an issue with darker colors such as black. What about a dark silver with stripes, because I'm looking at another 5.0 with that color scheme?

>get the 5.0

Of course. I want the coyote. I've been lusting for that engine ever since ford released it.

>the general populous they can't tell the difference or don't care if it's a v8.

True. Fortunately you can buy into the new 5.0 V8s for well under 30k. One I'm looking at is 21k. Extremely low miles. Minty. They were 40k new. Huge price drop.

Really? Tell me more.

Used Camaro SS

I honestly didn't know that.

Yup. Just find a GT 2012 - 2014. Buy used. A little miles. You can find them all day long for 21 to 25k.

its not that it shows scratches to meal but the clear coat looks like crap really quick with hairline scratches, and like this color? personally this is the only color i would ever get looks really good for that model. Just wax every now and then and youll be gucci.

To metal*

Cons
your friends will all know your gay
Its a ford
Hard to pick up chicks when they think you're one of them
Pros
Really good for crowd control
Never get shit from a pedestrian
No backseat drivers when no one wants to be seen with you

YES! That's the color. And it has black racing stripes. With some dark tint and black rims, it would be a nice black and silver contrast. Black interior. Premium GT leather.

>dark tint
>black rims
now the ideal situation here user is to buy from an old lady that only drove it to sunday mass... just be sure they didnt drive the living piss out of it

14 V6 Camaro that I bought Monday. Got it for 17k. 43k miles. Wife's dad is a mechanic and also works on body repair. He looked at it thoroughly and could quickly tell it was in mint condition. Traded in an 02 V6 Mustang.

Just found this amazing tool....see what celebrity you can leak lmfao snap-leak-cf