Hey /b, I have a dilemma.. so here it goes. I've been seeing a guy regularly for about 6 months...

Hey /b, I have a dilemma.. so here it goes. I've been seeing a guy regularly for about 6 months, we had a great relationship and we both flew back to our hometowns for Christmas. About a month ago he told me his ex messaged him on fb and wanted to work things out! She has a baby and she lives kind of far away. It was only talked about once and he said he wanted to still be with me... so we fly home and the night before he left he texted me that he wanted to have a great relationship with me still and very sweet things! The next night he called me and said he couldn't stop thinking about Sarah and he wanted to be with her, so, since we were living together I was under the impression I would go back to where we lived, I got home and he had changed his number and deleted me off everything and had a note on the door I could get my shit from noon to 2 the next day. I mean I cant understand why someone would do this?? Why would he pass up a relationship with someone new for someone old who has a baby!! And she's in the military so she isn't going anywhere without an order.. I'm really hurt and I'm really depressed about this. :( what can I do? Pic related is me

Other urls found in this thread:

zumlink.pw/oPSQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you have his parents cell ask if he changed his number, if not change yours and send him dick pics

Beautiful body btw

Nah I don't have his parents number :/ i just don't understand how you do this to someone

Just don't take him back if he realizes he's retarded for going back to her.

Tits with timestamp or gtfo.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo.

A quote I remember from Lost that fits here is "you dont choose who you love" plus he already had an idea of what he was walking back to. Why he left is beyond me as I'm not one to go back to something that was already done for. Can you prove thats you though with a Time stamp or something.?

This

Tits or gtfo. Why are people helping this bitch without the fare?

I mean I know he knew what he was walking back into but why tell me he loves me but tells someone else the same.. I showed her too that he was telling me one thing and her another and she told me I had no self respect! She's the one with a baby trying to win back her ex 800 miles away

He can change his number and he can kick me out but I don't think I deserved any of it. I'm so heartbroken

Where are your tits?

Give me a break I'm having a hard time :(

Tits or gtfo

No. The rules are there for a reason. Tits or gtfo

:(

Maybe this is why he left you. Because you didnt share your tits. TITS OR GTFO

Its easy to go back to something you know you are/were comfortable with. With you he probably felt obliged to say and be that way because he didn't want to upset you until he was sure about a way to drop you. Best way he thought of was drop you completely so it doesnt interfere with his choice. Just watch though his ex will leave him as just a babysitter basically. He'll be with the kid while she's getting rammed by her mates on duty over seas. He'll find out and crawl back.

I'm hoping for one myself.

Enter the beta bitch

kek

She already left him once when he was going to propose to her

People are shit. Go get some fuck Boi for a night and forget about it.

>Confirmed

Lol it's easy to break down a situation if you're not retarded. My guess being her(not op) original man left. She knew her ex(now ops ex) wanted her. She needed a babysitter but Couldn't afford it since military. She uses ops now ex for that and gets railed by her military buddies.

If you
1. Are a whore: someone knew and told him
2. Have dirty picture floating around that you didn't tell him about, he found out about them.
3. Are not a safe bet for a stable relationship (only you will know if you are) it showed and his intuition told him to seek his ex with whom he knew he could make it work out with a little compromise.
4. Don't do butt stuff and that's what he's into....those dudes are very passionate about poopholes and you can't deny them their booty.
5. Don't have family connections and your only asset is your looks then you're just out based on principal; it's not just what you are these days, if you look good but don't have the means to immediately fix his ass up like a broke down car, that car will abandon your ass for someone who can afford the work it needs done. Men are meant to take care of women, but women have families that take care of their women's men in order to provide someone wholesome, healthy, and desirable for their women. Basically meaning your family don't own shit (companies, property, ect.), your family don't know shit (medical knowledge like because you're related to a doctor or knowledge of the law because you're related to a cop, lawyer, judge ect.), and your family can't provide shit (money, food, drugs, whatever the fuck he finds desirable).
5. Are genuinely not a match for him, he likes you in terms of looks but something about your personality doesn't sit right with his and he realizes he likes what was right with his ex.
6. Are a fuckin bitch and you know it, but you're also manipulative and you thrive on attention so you made this thread.
7. The other girl is better looking and comes with less baggage despite having a fucking child.

This.

Guys stop with the stupid tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo kek

I don't think any of that is true

Tits or gtfo u cum dumpster

Op you got kik?

tits or gtfo

whiteknight faggot

Yeah I have kik cadavaberriess with two s's

My god ur a fag m8

Thanks we will be harassing you there promptly

I know what you're thinking, Why are there 2 number 5s?
>because it's about to be 2017 and I wanted to keep them at 7 different possible reasons.

You dated the wrong person sorry to say.

send me nudes bitch

>Hasn't defended anyone.
>Offering a means to extend advice privately.
Where's this knighting you speak of?

faggot

Good I can't wait

Also if you could show your naked breasts that'd be really cool because we here on 4chins love us some naked breasts because they feed babies and are just the one thing that could make any man happy no matter what kind of shit day he's having provided that they're naked and bouncing up and down in front of our faces along with your vagina on our penises.

lol you're such a soft beta bitch faggot.

Op?

Kik me then

shes not gunna fuck u m8

Kek if you cant open the box for the gifts without destroying the box and losing your gift. What business do you have asking for the gift in exchange?

Yes?

tits or gtfo

Well aware. But I doubt shell give tits to randoms not interested in anything besides jacking off

>gift
Ur still a fag m8

Sometimes you have to take things as they are and not try and analyze why the guy was a dick because then you obsess. He just is.

But she'll give them to you in exchange for advice. kek friendzoned beta

Y'all are pussies, I handed out my kik and none of y'all used it

pic related???
woww
>what can I do?
go to the bar, get drunk, come back home with another guy, profit.

or keep sober and go to more city/club events to look for an actual guy.

Do you believe this pseudo-intellectual dribble means anything? homosex

Maybe you were bad at sex...?

better than any other site!! a lot of horny sluts of your city: zumlink.pw/oPSQE

tits or gtfo

Actually I love to suck dick and he said his ex never would suck dick lol

Wat

tits or gtfo

Don't feel depressed, he's just a douchebag who doesn't know what he wants. People like that isn' t worth a depression.
Also you are cute. Some tities will be nice :)

give me muhhh attention. tits or gtfo

Tots tho

It means if you focus too much on shit that happened that wasnt your fault then you get hung up on it. Try reading bro

Tl;dr

OP you're gonna have to just kill yourself. I think i saw "baby" and "ex" when i skimmed it. Kill them first. Please film it and post it here.

If you want some advice Kik me ChaoticTowlette

OP Is fake as fuck. No timestamp.

better than any other site! a lot of horny as fuck sluts of your city: zumlink.pw/oPSQE

Try using commas, you pseudo-intellectual undereducated faggot.

hope u get tits

Maybe this is just to promote this shit
No timestamp tho

No you, nerd.

i am going through shit because someone did stuff to me that i do not deserve. and i am still having a hard time "getting over her". humans are shitty pieces of nuetella dumped fucks. you either accept that fact or you pretend it is not true. either ways i am sure that everyone of us cause someone unnecessary distress at some point of our lives. my advice, OP, is that you put a timer for feeling sorry for yourself and get up and move on. and never ever take him back if he comes crawling back to you, which i am sure he will. feel sadness and anger and translate them into the reality in a healthy way and make sure that you get back on track for yourself and no one else. sending you good vibes.

i am going through shit because someone did stuff to me that i do not deserve. and i am still having a hard time "getting over her". humans are shitty pieces of nuetella dumped fucks. you either accept that fact or you pretend it is not true. either ways i am sure that everyone of us cause someone unnecessary distress at some point of our lives. my advice, OP, is that you put a timer for feeling sorry for yourself and get up and move on. and never ever take him back if he comes crawling back to you, which i am sure he will. feel sadness and anger and translate them into the reality in a healthy way and make sure that you get back on track for yourself and no one else. sending you good vibes.
on a side note, i'd totally rip that bra if i could!