Cuck thread

Cuck thread
>cucks post their gfs/wives and bulls say what they will do

Other urls found in this thread:

zumlink.pw/oPSQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That face would look good plastered with my cum.

I can't even make her cum. I'm 5 inches hard and I have to use a vibrator on her

My wife

I would happily fuck her while you watch. She looks like she has a tight body and a smooth little pussy.

You have a kik?

Sh143786

Friend mom

lets see her ass dude

Keep posting her, please! So fucking hot!
I would focus on her tits... facial abuse, cockslap her, then cum on her face and hair...
Any bikini pics?

No bikini srry

who wants to take her innocence?
she doesnt want to give it up but she'll give a good bj, her pussy is tight for fingers but no more than that besides anal once that she didnt enjoy

I would breed your wife. Put her on her hands and needs and drill her deep and hard, thrusting in right at the final moment to the balls that I splash cum deep into her womb

Stunning!
Just keep posting...
Her face is an instaboner
I would love to face fuck her for hours!

her lips are amazing for dick sucking

go wild

I'd watch while you fuck her and make her cum

would give u mine for yours...damn shes so hot dude

yours is pretty amazing too - dem tits

Nice... you can fuck her vag while i fuck her face
Then we can cum together and make her swallow it
More face+cleavage?

yeah dude... a foursome would be so hot... yours have so damn god hot hips...mmmh dude youre a lucky one

you got kik?

nah your bitch is amazing she's my stroke material right now

anyone know how they could break her?

Please be explicit about my gf
WWYD? Rate her body parts also
More if requested

Rate my gfs ass?

my sister on the right

thx man ...yeah shes rly hot...
yeah i got kik but my gf doesnt use kik

right

want to swap? wats your kik name?

damn due i have more pics i want to upload but my phone got crashed so i cant upload the pic i reallylike....

I would need to see here in spread doggy to make judgement cuz that's how I'd fuck her

Post more of sister

Have a sick Friday on me go leak your ex gf or sister now at snap-leak-cf

better than any other site! a lot of horny whores of your city: zumlink.pw/oPSQE

I would fill her cunt with load after load of my cum, it would be days before it all dripped out of her.

Got a kik?

What's your kik

Damn. She's hot. Any nudes? I would really like to get off to her

nah bro

want to kik swap? i have more of her

Spread doggy... WWYD?

No kik, sorry
And she loves creampies

sry dude ...nudes are on my crashed phone.. would rly like to upload it myself right now so you can fap on her...

My gf

Goddamn that ass, I would be so deep in there. I bet her pussy tastes great. You should make a Kik.

Who wants to fuck my sister

better than any other site! a lot of horny stunning sluts of your city on zumlink.pw/oPSQE

She loves anal too...

I do! MOAR!
Face+tits?

I'd make sure to get a finger in that ass while I'm reaming her pussy, making her squirm with excitement. Got any of her pussy up close? Or her face?

Damn! Such a big turn on! Keep posting her, please

damn guys... she know that i upload pics of her... right now she sleeps otherwise she would do some pics timestamp just for you

Sorry, no close ups and i can't post her face

What's your kik I have a bunch more

Anyone into fatties?

Interested in trading privately?

Would force her to shit on her sandals
Pass her around to drunk truck drivers with fat bellies and uncut, dirty cocks
Humiliate her for her small tits as you fuck her anally pulling her hair
Introduce her to the joy of gandbangs and cum-and-tears-stained faces
Piss on left's gigantic forehead and make right wipe it with her hair

Woah! Such a hottie!
Keep posting her, please

Not really

would hire 2 niggas to help me force her in the bathroom, then would tear that slutty dress away from her revealing her bouncing tits, and as soon as she gasps for that, one of the nigga would start throatfucking her furiously, while me and the other one would fuck her ass and pussy so hard we could feel one another's dick rushing inside her body. Then without exiting from her we'd return in that same place to shot another picture of her with her crown, now properly earned.

I'd love to watch that all happen

Do my gf...

You got any more pics of your girl?

She's 5'3" and pretty flexible

it depends on wwyd to her

don't you wanna be alone on new year's eve?! a lot of horny sluts of your city: zumlink.pw/oPSQE

would ring your bell while youre out of house...she opens the door for me...shes insecure but horny...i instantly grab her on her hips... pull her over to me kiss her passionatly... put my hand on her head force her down to suck my cock while she looks up to me... after throw her on your bed tell her to get out her smatphone and take a picute while i enter her pussy so she can send it to you,, i fuck her.. come on her face leave my phonenumber while i leave your house...damn dude ure a lucky one...shes damn hot

would strip her naked and put her on all fours then sit on a chair behind her. Then order her to take a shit while still on all fours while i watched

I want to be tender with her. Strip her slowly, kiss her, run my hands through her hair and over her body.

Then all of a sudden I'd force her on her hands and knees and pound her tight cunt with my 8" dick.

i'd position her doggy style, force her face to the ground and bend her back. grab her hand and pull them back with my right hand while pulling her hair with my left hand! she is very petite! got bellybutton and pussy picture? preferably lying on her back.

i would face fuck her and deepthroat her so bad she will run out of tears to cry.
moar

anything else?

dude she knows that you jack off to her get fucked by another?..

shes in to it, man

would rly love to fuck her passionatly... go deep in her while kiss her and hold her hand...shes rly beautiful

throw her on the ground on her back, put her legs on my right shoulder and slam my dick on her pussy. then suddenly i will put my dick in and pinch her right nipple. i would bite her all over as well.
got any feet?

need something more revealing, mate!

nice man :))) i feel you bro ... my gf is into it too... but in front of me she acts like shes doesnt like it... but when i plug the dildo on the mirror and she fucks it while she sucks my dick and i tell her how i imagine she get fucked whiel shes sucking my dick...i see the pleasure in her face when i said.. and fuck man i love it... *brofist*

thanks to
here's the winrar
wonder what would you do next to her... keep abusing for more

Hot man, really hot. Post her?

the wife

My gf. She sucks dick like a pro

i would treat her like i treat my wife in sex... she has to obey me.. look up to me while she sucks my dick even if she feel embrassed.. or she has to look up to me WHEN SHES EMBRASSED... so i can look i that face while i fuck...and when im done fuckin her mouth.. throw her on your bed... shes fully naked... i jump on her like a animal... rub my dick on her pussy while kiss her.. hold her face ...so she has to kiss me.. take my dick position it ..and slowly stick it while i hold her head with my hand to see pretty face in embrassing erotic that shes cucking you with me.. and she loves every second with me.. she loves to let the slut in her out

Spinner wife
4'11 90lbs
Been in the scene for 2 years now

I'd make her suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole

Even being tiny, she is a size queen, loves it rough, and has (recently) been able to take in her ass and pussy at the same time

i love her face... bet it looks so good when you fuck her mouth... her eyes are just SEX to me.. cant explain it but her eyes are rly turning me on

My queen. I wanna see her fucked by white dudes so bad

Good work with her, would love to see that... here's your reward, same rules