Alright so I caught this guy molesting my daughter and so I was going to call the cops but he has dirt on me that would...

Alright so I caught this guy molesting my daughter and so I was going to call the cops but he has dirt on me that would also throw me in jail. So I need some of you guys to catfish him and have him admit he's a pedo. Here's his number 9093472605

Oh and pic unrelated

>Alright so I caught this guy molesting my daughter and so I was going to call the cops but...

Said no father ever.

We need a reward OP we're not your personal army for free

OP, you know what you have to do...

Just fucking kill him

Forgot to mention...a REAL father would do ANYTHING to keep their family safe.

Tried calling him OP, he won't answer

You fucking scumbag. Either break his fucking bones, which you won't do because you're either uncaring or a big ol pussy baby, or just call the cops anyway because she could without a father that won't protect her. That being said, molest her again.

That's a weak response, if the guy really fucked your daughter.
Call the cops, do the jail time, you obviously deserve it for bringing a pedo into your house. Otherwise do

I got questions:

1. How old is daughter
2. How did you catch him molesting her

She's 12.
And he was "showing" her something in his room at his house when I walked in his room I caught the son of a bitch

What's your relations with the guy op, why the duck was your daughter alone with him, fucking father of the year here

He was a close friend

I'm calling bullshit.

Don't worry OP I'm cat fishing him now, will post pics later on

so wait, u caught him flashing his dick at her?

Name of the nigger OP?

No he was touching her

So Op I need details as to wtf, you did that could fuck you up and slam your ass in jail

touching her how?
was she lying/sitting down?

Is the dirt he has knowledge that you molest children too?

Standing

so wat, he was fingering her whilst standing? i mean, sounds like she wasn't saying no to it

What did you do OP

She was whimpering, and she really didn't know what to do

Ever seen this one OP? www.cnn.com/2014/07/22/justice/florida-father-beats-suspect/ and personally I think shooting to good for chomos. I say you lynch him

Actually talking to this autism for OP

How recent was this event OP?

Autismo is fucking retarded

Op is criminal? Op friend pedo? Only one thing to do...

Call op friend and convince him that op is going ahead with reporting the molestation. Friend says fuck it and rats op out. Op taken in and has no reason to not report friend. Both deal with what they did and child saved.

Nice tits
K
E
K

Thanks

he lives inn this square somewhere op
thats all i can tell you,
good luck

L O L
K
E
K

can i get some of them good titties too?

Bullshit on your whole story in this thread.
Any father who can be called a father would've broke his neck long ago.

wtf i live by fontana

Nigger actually admitted to CP interest is that enough OP?

Just take the loss for your daughter.

reverse phone number look up works wonders bro aha

Another confession

Hell no get him to reveal as much as you can, and I can't thank you enough

> inb4 way to bait to be real

>admitting that on phone
No need to do anything, feds are already watching this guy.

Nigger just admitted to wanting to fuck an underage child he's fucked

Got him OP now begins the trolling

hey im from the 909 area where does the fucker live send me the address and ill do something

I live in the 909 also.
pic of him?

Hope your daughter is able to feel safe from now on OP I also hope you actually cuck this nigger

>Can you send me a picture of your feet
>and can I lick your feet
Fucking kek

Cut off his tongue and remove his limbs.

This way he won't be able to tell anyone, and if you DO get caught, the charge will be less than murder or manslaughter.

This guy is the most retarded man on the planet

plot twist, the pedo is a cop

can op actually get him in trouble for this? He hasn't admitted to possession or hasn't sent a pic proving its him texting on that phone

This thread is gold.

can confirm, thanks friendo

this thread has potential

He can definitely be investigated. There's totally enough there to obtain a search warrant under oath or affirmation. When they raid his shit they'll undoubtedly find cp on his compooter

do it Chris Hanson style have him send a dick pic to someone he knows is under the age of consent user already said she was a minor

Timestamp Pls

I honesty can't tell if this is bullshit or not.

I'm with you user.

phone conversations can be easily modified or in case of photos photoshoped so i doubt that counts as evidence
they could investigate him though

i guess but the user who is texting him should try to bait him into sending a pic of his face plus time stamp

nice

My god yes.

Ask if he's ever done it before to confirm op

this. let's get this faggot v&

holy fuck.

god speed anons

Sorry OP I had to troll

Had to fucking troll

That would help. Not legally necessary though to execute a warrant. Just soliciting sex with a pretend minor is a crime in lots of jurisdictions

rip another brave user text him

It'd be more convincing if he admits to commiting pedophilia first. Anyone can pose as a person under a phone number, and you can make a contact with a person under the name of someone's phone number pretty easily. An admittance to pedophilia would be very interesting for officials to look into though.

hahahahahahahahah
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

i am not your personal army. call the cops and take ur lumps

Well, I guess once they dig up the records from whichever service provider, they'll know

Wouldn't this be a bit suspicious if he's flooded with texts from different phone numbers how about we make a kik group and become hit men for op us 909 bases anoms

He is a foot fag fr Sup Forums! Holy shit!

God dammit

Bruh ask him if he ever touched a child

Leaking my way to 2017...try this out on any girl in your school lol snap-leak-cf

Too late dude, he trolld

Yeah, "I didn't think you would want to since im not old enough"

HAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Actually got him to admit to it anons! Victory for the chan

Tell him that the NSA is already on his tail, and the feds will be after him shortly lmfao

"For the chan"

Dude this has to be bait! I cant ecen 7nderstand 5his! Kek.

Great going user. Where is op at?

Ask for a pic of his face

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>for the chan

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Nigger will now no doubt be on the run

Screencap this shit! And again I can not thank you anons enough for getting this son of a bitch exposed.

good shit, user