What's the best drug and why is it cocaine?

what's the best drug and why is it cocaine?

Other urls found in this thread:

etizolab.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because two years and a coke habit does wonders to improve a woman.

>implying that wasn't after 2 puffs of marijuana

>shrooms

Cocaine is way the fuck up there.
Is there a story here?

LSD

mdma is the coolest, lsd a close second. coke didnt do much for me. just got my etizolam in the mail, enjoying that now.

pic related

>just got my etizolam in the mail
Holy shit where do you get this? Apparently it isn't even scheduled?

Enjoy your meth mouth, faggot.

Mike?

Bah gay

Oxy / heroin fag

When you're out of high school you'll understand

the store is closed now, but it'll open soon.
etizolab.com/
i got the etilaam brand, good stuff.
completely legit, came in the blister pack and everything.
they ship priority mail express international.

>implying it isn't molly

implying bath salts aren't the best drug
pic related

Did a bunch of coke, I found ketamine to be overall most entertaining

looks like you want to shoot up a school fam

coming down as we speak. ran out early tonight

Ant other kratom bros ? I'm addicted as fuck to kratom Its the only opiate I've eve been addicted too. Just took some 10 minutes ago. I'm looking to score some amphetamine powder on dnm anyone know how it compares to adderall? I will be using it for focus

I prefer Meth

kratom isnt an opiate

Have a sick Friday on me go leak your ex gf or sister now at snap-leak-cf

coke is the absoutle best if you have the finances to support a lifetime of it, if not lsd and marijuana are a close second

Opioid ? Whatever it gives you euphoria and analgesia.. It caught me off guard thinking it's a innocent natural plant. I get withdrawals of I go a day without it.. I did oxys before but no way I'd be hooked cause it's way too expensive

>lsd
>mushrooms
>prescription painkillers
>ketamine
>xanax

coke is fun but overrated

be careful with that stuff it has a really bad withdrawal

ya ive been taking it everyday, i replaced my daily weed habit with daily kratom, i can get more shit done, i take 6g doses 2-4 times a day

it is a natural plant, same as coffee or weed. the withdrawals arnt shit just a minor annoying unconfortable feeling

hydros are a blast, man i miss being blasted nodding all day

holy. shit.

fentanyl

percocets. I can't get them anywhere anymore, but they are great.

Shrooms second
>etizolam
somehow I've never heard of this until now. I love xanax, how does this compare?

Agreed

lol percocet? your literally the snicklefrits dude from pineapple express..

its a bit less in the euphoria, but much more muscle relaxing and a little bit of disassociation, but i already have that normally. i actually take it self medicating for my anxiety, but also take it recreational doses sometimes.

its crazy how long they last

the problem is to dose it correctly.

A bit too much and I'm passed out in a few minutes.

You kids and your painkiller scripts. Enjoy paying 3x what you would for heroin and only get 20% of the high.

The best drug (or should I say drugs) is a speedball. A shot of heroin and cocaine mixed in one. Best rush/high you will ever get in your life. Ever wonder why it's the number one cause of celebrity ODs?

Meth is a close second.

Fent lasts like 20 minutes. While it is strong as hell, compared to most other opiates, it has the shortest half-life.

sounds fucking awesome, i tried heroin once and almost died from it though, so i'm good with painkillers. thatd be a hell of a combination though, how the fuck are you not addicted?

I just was released from prison. I served 3 weeks until they dropped my bail and I was released. Went through a hell of a detox and I'm swearing to myself never to get addicted again.

I've done dope since I was 22 (now 30) and about 2 years ago began shooting coke with my dope shots. It got to the point where I was left unsatisfied with just a dope shot, even though it would cure the withdrawals. The speedball is such a fucking blast to the head that it nearly killed me a bunch of times. My roommate would get pissed off when I'd do them because I would tend to overdo the coke and nearly cause my heart to explode. I remember being dragged across the floor into my bed and given asprin to try to calm my heart down after one near fatal shot.

the best drugs are dilaudid and vyvanse

anyone who disagrees is wrong

Or not a kid with ADHD who got some dilaudid his last hospital visit.

You must not do a lot of drugs

For me it's L

Jesus is my drug, fellas.

...did he died?

DXM was always my go to.