Why do so many famous celebrities from Ronda Rousey to Emma Watson date Asian guys?

Why do so many famous celebrities from Ronda Rousey to Emma Watson date Asian guys?

Ronda with her Asian boyfriend (see vid at 2:15)
youtube.com/watch?v=bzjPYquOfIA

Other urls found in this thread:

zumlink.pw/oPSQE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Kardashian
instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/
theonion.com/article/asian-man-has-thing-for-asian-women-3521
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Emma Watson

penis humiliation

tell me why

holy kek

better than any other site! plenty of horny sluts of your city on zumlink.pw/oPSQE

what do their bank accounts look like?

[insert backstreet boys song here]

>famous celebrity
>chick from Divergent
You may choose only one of these.

I would think that the answer to that question would be obvious...

You can't really count rousey. he's tran, who cares who he dates?

Well, Emma Watson is a feminist, and Asian guys are feminine. Ronda Rousey is a dominant female, so she would want a feminine men.
Answer: Asian Men

youre telling me he makes more than emma watson? lol

she is literally the biggest young actress on Hollywood today after Jennifer Lawrence. Name me another actress that can be the main lead in a movie and open it to $50 million in its opening weekend. Shailene Woodley did it multiple times with

The Fault in Our Stars
Divergent series of movies

That only happens with niggers being as most have small penis

this actually make a lot of sense...

She hasn't really been doing much of anything lately so it's possible.

>implying rousey's dick is bigger than an average asian dude.

>$50 million
That's fucking chump change when it comes to box office sales. She's a C-list celeb at best.

It's because women with sense know niggers are their absolutely worst choice and option

Kanye West is black.

>white
fify

or, their mosts erotic and sexually dominant choice.

jew detected.

Kim Kardashian is white.

iCarly with her Asian boyfriend

>iCarly with her Asian boyfriend

she's the whitest.

>Kim Kardashian is white.

And Kanye West, her husband and baby's father, is black.

You're not too smart are you. The Kardashian's even got a DNA test because they expected to have black ancestry, and it was all European. Nice try. White women love black men.

just a gay bro tryin to keep his beach erection down by rubbing that ugly bitches traps

Plenty of guys happen to be asian. They each met one they liked. It's not like they went shopping for cock in the asian aisle of the grocery store.

shes worth roughly 70 million dollars. I'm pretty sure she isnt marrying for money at this point.

These fuckers look half asian at best, that shit doesn't even count. Might as well be white.

jesus, the cuckery in this thread

>implying that's a lot of money

>rousey pro-fem-fighter
>emma, professional outrage feminist
they date asians, cause asians are the only ones cucked enough to put up with their shit

It's takes the total power of media educational and government working full time lying damage controling special treatment and propoganda just to make shit skin Slave monkeys the absolute last choice of all women. Nice job showing your a massive delusional cuck with mild retardation.

Your little meme means nothing when you're Kanye West and your baby mama and wife is Kim Kardashian, or the millions of other interracial couples. That pic still won't get you laid by a white woman though.

don't you wanna be alone on new year's eve?! a lot of horny girls of your city:: zumlink.pw/oPSQE

Why does it matter? How about being a good fuck, having manners, and having a personality?

Is that too much too ask, OP. Black, White, Asian, Mexican, it doesn't matter.

Girls like people with substance.

Is it true that Asian guys are more attracted to white women than women of their own race?

i blame anime

with good, yellow, asian benis substance yes.

Nice lie there cuck King they are of middle eastern decent happy to crush delusions with reality instead of fantasy.

that's universal. every race prefers white women. look it up.

Cause they know maths, hence they know how to save money. And money is what girls love.

*cough*jews*cough*

The Kardashians are white. Get over it, cuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Kardashian

Well, this is a productive thread, I thought we were talking about Ronda Rousey?

paid lies

there are people ITT RIGHT NOW, who debated whether or not Mayweather could beat her.

I thought she was a coal burner.

i bet you dream of being white in your yellow dreams, you slit eyed cunt

stop trying to trigger another ER

Asians aren't actually better at math, it's a myth. On average, white males score better on math, and earn more money. That's true in every nation.

They make more money and don't look like a jew.

>free delusions

she'd kick that' ape's ass.

Why is it always about money with you, dude?

Except Armenians, while Europeans, are not considered White.

>implying it objectively isn't
You're just being a contrarian faggot.

Yes me being white and not a nigger gets me white women. If I was a nigger it would be almost impossible.

They don't.

It is a scientifically proven fact that asian men are the least desirable men in existence.

Think about this, A woman would rather be with a legally retarded ape whose hobbies include rape, murder, and robbery, than an asian man.

I have no fucking idea how there are billions of those slanty-eyed robots in the world when even desperate hookers won't fuck them.

I'm sure you get no women.

Why do white men get pissed when they see non white men with white females?

they are statistically more likely because there are more of them

This. If they were full-blooded Asians they'd be 5-foot with the build of a bean pole.

>noone wants an asian guy
>seach white women and asian guys on facebook

get ready to be mad, fat boy

Because they are natural born cucks. When they breed with non-whites, they don't produce white children. White men can only produce white children with white women, that's why, and that's why they're natural born cucks.

At least they're not with niggers

Do you listen to yourself? I hope you are legitimate 12 years old to be speaking like a Mongoloid.

Or are you delusional? Like delusional to the world around you. Penis sizes aren't the same for Asians from Asia and Asian-Americans. And they vary with ethnicity and developmental diet.

Did you fail middle school biology or some shit? Man, you have nigger brains.

MORE JEWS

Asian men age well. You can't tell if one is 20 or 45 yo. Guess women like that.

This bait is impotent.

oh sorry, I didn't realize we had the penis world expert in this thread. please tell is more about penis.

>Asians going to Latinas

top kek

>Black women rejecting White kek

double kek

>get ready to be mad, fat boy
literally can go anywhere and find asian guys with white girls

instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/

Wow so you proved me right but being as you have major mental retardation you think you made a point. It's alright not everyone can actually read and comprehend words it's really hard especially for nigger cucks.

You can't even deny it, because you know it's true. Name a white man who impregnated a non-white woman and produced a white child.
>protip: you can't

its not bait, its the truth. Alpha white males dont give a fuck if white girls date non white men except you fat nerds. Prove me wrong, fatass.

don't you want to be alone on new year's eve?! a lot of fucking horny girls of your city on zumlink.pw/oPSQE

Japanese guy and Swedish mother produced this guy = Cary Fukunaga

"Asian Man Has Thing For Asian Women"
theonion.com/article/asian-man-has-thing-for-asian-women-3521

He's half Japanese, so he's not white. Derp.

More bait. I'm going to catch me a whopper, dad! Just you wait!

Yep just like this black couple lol stay mad shit skin the cuckiest of the cuckiest

>Cary Fukunaga
He is the hottest (both physically and career-wise) young director in Hollywood and banged tons of celebs from Michelle Williams (Heath Ledger's wife) to Imogen Poots

Cuck is afraid to make an argument. You lose.

/thread

Rip Rousey

Troll harder. I can't feel anything with this level of fail.

The DNA of that child is African, you moron. That's a black baby. You sound like one of those self-hating Mexicans that thinks he's white because he bleached his skin with whitening products.

>Butthurt ching-chong detected.