Hey Sup Forums is this show worth watching?

hey Sup Forums is this show worth watching?

yes

wheres this image from

the show that this thread is about

definitely

There are 5 episodes worth watching.

The rest are trash.

wheres that image from?

The gang dines out

How can one have an opinion this gay

Of course senpai :)

Don't watch after season 7. Almost everything that follows that is a glib facsimile of what came before.

Looks pretty forced desu.

Season 8 was still good. Better than the trainwreck that was 6. currently on 9, the show has honestly been pretty damn consistent but the earlier seasons had this sort of magic to it that they wren't able to recreate with these later ones.

they actually did this for an episode where mac tries to suppress his gayness

The gang dines out

mac and dennis move to the suburbs was funny
r-right guys

Charlie got molested
The gang gets invincible
Mac is a serial killer
The gang hits the road
Mac and Charlie: white trash
The nightman cometh

There, I named 6 randomly off the top of my head to easily disprove you.

It's the most re-watchable live action show since friends. Pretty far from perfect, though.

Yes. It's fucking great.

How was 6 a trainwreck?

Mac's Big Break
Mac and Charlie: White Trash
Mac's Mom Burns Her House Down
The Gang Buys A Boat

all from 6, all view worthy

Are the later seasons are consistent with the earlier ones? I'm only on S5 now. As in, does the show shit itself later on?

>Mac's Mom Burns Her House Down

This one sucked badly. 6 wasn't exactly bad, but it was definitely the weakest of the seasons that I've seen yet. Also the rest of the episodes are good, but not great.

in my opinion, if you like it right now, you'll like the rest.

The quality stays kinda the same throughout.

It gets way more uneven, but it's not like it turns unrecognizably bad.

I'm on season 9 and it's still very comfy and good. Just don't expect the charm of the first 3 seasons.

What do you think Dee tastes like?

S7 is hit and miss
S8 is pretty good
Stopped watching S9 because it was shit

what do her feet taste like

That doesn't describe a trainwreck you dumb fuck.

It's still a trainwreck in terms of quality compared to the other seasons. It's a 6/10 whereas the rest of the seasons are 8/10 at worst. Are you being willfully retarded or what?

oh hey Dee

You have no class

that convenience store robbery episode was fucking garbage

How does it feel to be so wrong. I'd say it's the reverse, there are maybe 5 episodes that are not as good as the rest

You think Mac has sucked on those toes before?

Best episodes?

Mac loves to suck, so sure.

The gang gets invisible or Charlie and Mac die (both episodes) shit was fucking hilarious.

what does it mean

The Gang Gets Stranded in the Woods is my favorite and severely underrated in general

If you haven't already watched this show, you're either extremely young or extremely foreign.

That they're ending the show most likely.

Letha weapon 7

TRASH MAN

If you like reddit and hearing the same jokes over and over then sure. Otherwise probably not.

The gang could never come up with such high quality effects for that

They might be doing another gun episode. The Gang Stops A Mass Shooting.

Always Sunny is one of the few comedy series that are actually funny.

Awesome, I LOVE reddit. Thanks man!

The Aluminum Monster vs. Fatty Magoo (S3E5) is top shit; the cut to having the german propaganda blasting out over Ride of the Valkyries in the sweatshop was amazing

That's honesty weird. Always Sunny is basically Sup Forums : The Show.

First month here?

IASIP doesn't get enough recognition, at least outside of younger generations, but it's going to go down in time as one of the best sitcoms ever made I think.

I've been watching it since season 2, it's always been funny, even the less funny episodes are still watchable and fun.

I honestly re-watch the entire show at least 4-5 times a year, never gets old no matter how many times I've seen it (probably over 25+ times now).

they were in this year's san francisco parade

some self hating fag almost shot it up, too

No, been here a couple years.

It's always sunny is the closest you will get to Sup Forums the show

>dennis is a rapist
>charlie is an autistic stalker
>frank is a disgusting fatass
>everyone yells loudly over each other and never admits when they're wrong

Everyone on the show is a sociopath. This is Sup Forums the show

I'll take that as your first week.

Nah

>Haha I'm so glad I bought this Gold Account, now i can accuse people of being from reddit with no posting cooldown XD

I'm on season 10 now, and they seem to be making a load of callbacks to old episodes each episode.

Like seasons 3-7 there generally was a joke about an old scheme or gag every few episodes, but season 8+ they started massively ratcheting up the amount of old jokes.

Not complaining though, just wondering why they started doing it.

I think it's called character development bud, it's not like they ever really reference specific events, just patterns of behaviour

The great recession is my favorite.

The gang gets racist

The gang buys a boat

Who pooped the bed

Charlie gets molested

and the two parter end of season 11 is actually really good

maybe a bit more than that.

I feel like the further away from the bar they get the further the show strays from its original charm. Also the usual 50's cocktail party music on the show isn't being used as often, which is a shame because it kind of set the mood.

The bit where they're trying to convince the trucker they aren't prostitutes is hilarious

the trucker is possibly the best one-off character ever on a sit com
>I will not suck you
>and I will not be sucked...BY YOU

It's another show americans shill on this board because they think their humour is funny but it isn't.

kfc, original recipe

samesummerbitch

I was really hoping it would be him driving the truck full of steaks in the Charlie Work episode, but it ended up just being some random guy.

That said, Charlie Work is a fucking fantastic episode as well

S1: Charlie has Cancer
S2: Dennis and Dee go on welfare
S3: Sweet Dee's dating a retarded person
S4: Mac and Charlie die
S5: The Gang gives Frank an intervention
S6: The Gang buys a boat
S7: Chardee Macdennis
S8: The gang dines out
S9: The Gang tries desperately to win an award
S10: The gang spies like U.S
S11: Mac and Dennis move to the suburbs

I've liked every single season, but even I can agree that S11 is their weakest by far. It's just not as funny even as S10 and S9, which I still loved.

>God Bless America
>And China too

oh, fuck right off! it's always sunny is great.

And there's only really one BAD episode. I think we all know what it is.

?

Franks Brother? The Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell? 'Cause both of those are shit

The only show that should have cold openings.

Has to be Frank's Brother

Fuck you, I like the liberty bell one.

Every time I rewatch Frank's Brother I start to like it more. It wasn't a bad episode, it was different, but not terrible.

The liberty bell episode wasn't all that bad either, I never understood why it gets so much hate.

This show isn't funny. There are no funny shows.

your mom loves me more than you

>ctrl+f Charlie Work
>only one post

That episode was glorious.

Plus any episode where thye point out Charlie's many handicaps.

>Charlie, were you drinking paint?

The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis best episode

Charlie is probably the best character

>did you fuck my mom santa?
>DID YOU FUCK MY MOM

Charlie work was an excellent episode, but it wasn't their funniest, even of that season. Probably the best episode they've done in terms of technicality though.

WILDCARD BITCHES

The gang solves the trash crisis is pretty great as well when charlie tries it again but the gang already knew what he was going to do

Everyone knows Charlie Work was great, a masterpiece, but it still isn't "the best" if that makes any sense, because it's not a typical Sunny episode

When you compare that episode to something like Flowers for Charlie or Mac and Dennis Break Up it' just not comparable

>Well they say the world's your oyster

Same friend. Wish I could upvote :(

The Gang Dances Their Ass Off is probably the most underrated but objectively best episode of the series. It showcases all the Gang's characteristics perfectly.

Definitely one of my favorites

Jersey Shore
The Gang Hits the Slopes
Thundergun Express

All classics.

>tfw you will never be pure
feels bad

Yes

Yes

>Mac's Big Break
nigga that was a horrible episode

>Underage Drinking: A National Concern

out of the way bitches! underrated season 1 episode coming through

It has some of the best tv moments of all time in it but it doesn't average 1 an episode, it averages about 1 super moment per season. It's in the top 10.

I fucking hate Dee so much. The rest are actually tolerable and funny, but Dee is so annoying, as is her voice.