Are aboriginal australians human?

Are aboriginal australians human?
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNmuyxlZ9Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=eEHTfjaoRu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, just not sapiens.

No because they Denisovan and Neanderthal DNA. Only Subsaharan Africans are humans.

Yes. And way better people than you swedish cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=xNmuyxlZ9Kk

She's not pure abo, she has more European features than abo

youtube.com/watch?v=eEHTfjaoRu0

in a very real sense yes, one of the early isolated human groups

they are basically what they would have been since they got there 60-70 k years ago, except for the immuno diseases (obesity and diabetes)

Yes, 100%.
Fun fact: If you switched aboriginals kids out at birth with swedish ones, they would grow up to become lawyers, engineers, surgeons, mathematicians, etc just as swedes do.
Meanwhile the swedes would grow up to become gasoline huffers who need to be told not to sleep on the road.

People in the vid look normal. different than your pic

False. Ugly people don't succeed in life.

Memes aside, this isn't true. Abos are legit inferior and I would lean towards an explanation like this . At the very best they are a less advanced strain of homo sapiens sapiens.

my m8 actually lives in warbuton

they've broken into her house many times, destroyed her car, throw rocks at her house constantly, also shes seen the kids kill newborn puppies by launching them at walls

basically theyre fucking scum

archaic hominids desu

Meanwhile the Irish, Slavs and Jews were crammed into American ghettoes and climbed out in two or three generations.

Those groups didnt suffer as badly as Abos did back in Europe and in America when they arrived.

Nigger, my grandfather lived in a hut made of literal shit bricks. Then he sold his land, moved to the city and his son became an electrical engineer. Abos are fucking subhuman and you know it damn well.

pic related

>anecdotes
Show me stats showing Irish, Slavs, and Jews had literacy and poverty rates equivalent to abos

Yeah, the pretty much did. There were a handful of rich ones but by and large they came over packed like sardines in steamships with nothing except what they could carry and did back-breaking manual labor while living in row houses on streets that were more-or-less open sewers in the cities and in shacks on plantations in the south.

U really are a slow guy aren't you

the abos are morphologically different
they are hunter gatherers thrust into an industrial age overnight

it is not comparable

So what's their excuse for failing as hard as they do with the welfare state firmly in place for several generations now?

Why do you guys have to be so negative about everything?
This music video's a good initiative I believe, it's not even that bad.

No stats

Anyone who denies the habit of others has lost their already.

Humanity*

How's being fucked by muslims going?

kinda, but the ones who grew up decent are mixed ones from the stolen generation that the State initiated

They usually voluntarily breed with other humans so yes

Their genetic discrepancies do not affect breeding capabilities, so they are not of a different specie or subspecie

>so they are not of a different specie or subspecie
Alright, so being able to breed and produce viable offspring is the requirement for two animals to be of the same species, why did you include subspeices when it has nothing to do with what you said?

Subspecies of course meets the same criteria for species, but tends to be defined by living in different areas or sexually selecting for eachother. Let me see if I can explain subspecies:

Lets say we have two lizards, the yellow-tails and the green-tails. They live in a valley. They are the same species and can create viable offspring between eachother. The yellow-tails live in both the eastern and western side of the valley, the green-tails live only in the western side. Yellow-tails tend to mate with yellow tails (of course on the eastern side they must, but that's still the tendency of them on the west) and the green-tails tend to mate with green-tails. Under circumstances like that, even if the green tails eventually span the valley like the yellow-tails, if there is reasonably two distinct sexually-selected populations a taxonomist may choose to classify them as two subspecies. No one argues they're the same species, but it may still be useful to call them subspecies because the criteria for subspecies is not the same as the criteria for species. That wouldn't make much sense to have the same criteria for species and subspecies, because subspecies would be a meaningless distinction.