Watch a movie about spiders

>watch a movie about spiders
>get paranoid as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3dZnyxtwydE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arachnophobia? or Eight Legged Freaks?

Documentaries about them are worse because you know it is all true.

>watch movie about insects
>constantly inspecting my body and bedroom to make sure they're bug-free

Arachnophobia

Arachnophobia is Arachnokino.

I suppose anyone who watches Arachnophobia gets the paranoid thing for at least some days. It's some tense shit knowing that if you put your hand in the wrong place you might kaput with no survivors

There is literally nothing wrong with spiders, tarantulas or arachnids in genral.

That's absolutely correct, my 'man'. Spiders are actually bros that help you with the elimination of lesser bugs.

ikr

> tfw not scared of spiders unless they are very large

> tfw even if they are big i just use the paper + glass cup attack

feels good being an alpha male

Spiders are cute as fuck, arachnophobes are faggots

SIDF is sure strong in this thread

Spiders are great; truly an example of evolution at it's finest, in terms of engineering the perfect ambush predator. But if one is in my near vicinity or even touches me, i lose my shit.

fake

As expected, I literally jumped too

Pls, everyone, don't post spiders again. It's too TENSE

IT'S UNDER MY PILLOW!

there's literally dozens of spiders at least in your room alone. Literally every square foot of space that you don't regularly check and clean has a spider living there. They're under your bed, they're behind your desk, they're under your dresser, they're in your closet, everywhere. When you go to sleep, they crawl around your bed.

They're also mice in every single house in america. They're running around inside your walls and shit waiting to come out and nipple at your filth

I dont mind bugs or even small spiders.
its the fucking gigantic freaks of nature that scare me
giant bird eating tarantulas, bigass centipedes, giant fucking wetas, FUCK THAT SHIT

Is that fucking rice

>implying
I'd rather have a fly in my room that will at most bother me then a spider that has the potential to kill.

Jesus sweet christ

>spider lives on my ceiling
>eh kills flying bugs and doesn't afraid of anything

On the one hand I want to clean his web off, on the other hand he's minding his own business and I don't want to mess with his stuff.

>muh alpha male

It is 2006 again?

>ghost spider for days

Spiders are easily some of the worst ugliest creatures on the planet especially those big ass tarantino ones but I fucks with them.

The only reason I let house ones live is because they do a good job of keeping other shits out and in general stay out the way. For the most part they are cool just chilling in their trap house all day just relaxing and shit, waiting for some dumbshit fly to get stuck.

I remember seeing one spider trap house so big in my old house, the spider must have had like 9 flies in that bitch. Good looking out.

Always a dilemma. I don't wanna fuck the guy's life, but you never know...

Let that bitch breathe. Killing an effective web is often really shit. If the web sucks the spider will move somewhere that works and if it can't find a place it'll either leave or die. If it's on the ceiling out of the way and killing other pests I don't see the problem.

F

gee, I wonder who could be behind these posts

I live in Texas and once I saw pictures of Brown Recluse bites it was drilled into my head that spiders are creatures sent by Satan to torment us.

Little ones are fine, but Widows, Recluses, and those big orange and green fuckers can fuck right off

beta male spotted

Mfw i once felt a lunmp up in my nose, stuck my finger up and pulled out a dead spider, must have got up when i was sleeping and lost its life in the booger marshes, been afraid ever since
Never again

Delete this

I WANT CANDY

why not just get a broom and squish it with the stick?

>They're also mice in every single house in america.

Mice a cute.

They're lice, you stupid gook

>tfw camping one summer in florida
>tfw walking into a nest of banana spiders
>tfw don't know they won't insta kill me
>tfw terrified covered in spiders rolling around on the ground

man I hate spiders

youtube.com/watch?v=3dZnyxtwydE

>it's a reddit-tier LE KILL WITH FIAAAAHxD thread

broom?

Just spray spiders with some deodorant or some shit. The useless fucks die pretty easy all things considered.

I fucking hate spiders so much, even tiny little ones the size of a fingernail, I don't even want to go near them

>tfw you enter warrior mode when you discover a 'bad' spider and you know you have to kill it
It's deep, really. And the harder it is, or the bigger they are, more the battle is worthy

All spiders are bad though.
>B-B-BUT MUH SPIDER BRO EATS FLIES AND SHEEEEEEIT

All they actually do is shit up the place with their shitty webs, and flies aren't even as offensive as spiders.

>le spiders are cute meme
Spiders are fucking creepy, big eyes and shit might be cute on say a kitty or puppy dog, but spiders? Fuck no.

>and flies aren't even as offensive as spiders.

Nice try FIDF.

Spiders literally dindu nuffin, they do their business and don't bother humans.

That's an exaggeration. The web spinners stay quietly in their corners. The hunters are in lower concentrations because they require a certain amount of territory to support themselves. Sure there are tiny ones a plenty, but they're tiny. The big hairy ones that evoke revulsion are more spread out. Every so often I'll encounter a big ol' wolf spider in the laundry room, but that's fine. It's a border area, since it's in an unfinished part of the basement, and it's where the sump and the dryer vent are so it's a prime place for insects to get in. He can hang in there, hunting, it's cool. Just don't let me find you out in any of the human habitation areas. Then you fucking die.

Fortunately they really don't want anything to do with you so they'll generally give you a wide berth.

>they do their business and don't bother humans.

Yeah, cause they're not leaving their shitty webs everywhere and just generally being an eyesore.

look like rice white boi

I see you

Added to which, cats are wonderful for keeping the spiders on the periphery. From a spider's perspective, cats are like a tour bus with claws like wheat scythes that has vision designed to spot small objects, see well and are active in the dark, and enjoy hunting and killing for fun.

Those nets are a good thing, and they aren't an eyesore. You're just a pussy afraid of a creature that doesn't even attack humans unlike all the bugs it kills.

>you weren't born in some spider shithole like Australia or South America
Feels good.

hi

>tfw you were
Feels bad

Spiders are entry level shit.

Stephen King doesn't even like spiders. When I got into Ingmar Bergman that was a spooky little shock... Dem spider scenes man...

How do you shoot the devil in the back, Agent Kujan? What if you miss?

OH FUCK

what the fuck is that

>Stephen King doesn't even like spiders.

He's an arachnophobe. It's not that he doesn't like spiders, he's just a pussy scared of everything. His "horror" characters are less scary than ones in children cartoons.

Are those pepsis wasps?

It lives in your backyard. Go and dig them out.

Yep.

DELETE THIS

>Watch nature documentary
>It's about spiders

fucking hell

I like capturing spiders by putting them into a nut container. The walls are so greasy, they can't climb out. Then I get another spider and put it into there. Finally I sit back and watch over the unopened container to see who survives and what the spiders will do next.

Litreally me when I was a kid

>tfw no spider-loving husbando

>don't have much of a problem with spiders, horror movies with them are fine
>watching some bullshit on youtube
>see a documentary in the related videos about eating spiders in some african hellhole
>first 30 seconds in the doc previews
>there's a shot of a toddler eating a tarantula the size of a dinner plate, the massive legs hanging out of it's mouth and dwarfing the kid's head and hands
>reflexively scroll down
>5 seconds later my barely digested breakfast and coffee is all over my desk and keyboard
I wonder what the fuck it is about spiders that screws with people so much. It's not like they even ever carried the plague or some shit in our history.

Most of them are harmless, too. I guess it's their alien appearance which trigger some instinctive fears. Fuckers like on the other hand can hurt you pretty badly.

>You are feeling woozy

I genuinely find spiders cute.

i got a bee up my nose once and the faggot stung the inside of my nose

>mfw bugs are too unintelligent to realize that they could destroy us from the inside by simply going into our ears or noses

thank dog

Spiders are some pussy shit Wasps and hornets on the other hand are some scary shit, senpai.

There are breeds of spiders that can permanently debilitate or kill you singlehandedly. Is the same true for wasps and hornets?

also hello spidey

Does the nigga pay rent?
Fuck his stuff

>sword & board build
If he were spec'd for two-handed he'd have rekt that eight-legged cunt

Some of them can fuck you up pretty bad, gook and jap wasps are really dangerous. Also take in account allergies to stings.

>no matter where you are, there's a spider within a radius of 3 meters

How does that make you feel?

safe

based spiders protecting me from disgusting bugs

>2016
>not bringing a kino spider with you to back-up your kino falcon at the kinema
It's like you enjoy subpar film experiences

if you're allergic to bee stings you honestly need to die anyways. bees and wasps can improve our gene pool through this kind of natural selection. truly a bro-tier animal

Arachnophobia ruined my life, i am dead serious. Thanks Spielberg.

Was reading about a spider that lays eggs under your skin and when they hatch they eat their way out

Pic related, itchy huh?

Fuck you

This is pretty much the only fear I have, though it's a strong one. I barely can look at spiders. It's even worse in videogames where you have to fight them.

I don't get the fear, I think they're pretty cool. What makes you afraid of a spider and not like an ant or a beetle?

I'm not afraid of it in a "it might bite me" sense, I'm afraid of the way it looks, the legs, the eyes, the way it moves. I know it's irrational, but if I had a choice between having to handle a harmless spider and a lethal snake, I'd chose the snake.