Atheists claim to support science, yet they are unable to provide evidence that God doesn't exist

Atheists claim to support science, yet they are unable to provide evidence that God doesn't exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

zumlink.pw/oPSQE
youtube.com/watch?v=RB3g6mXLEKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best evidence that god doesn't exist is how fucking stupid the religious are

That's not how science works. See: inductive fallacy, falsification

How about you induct my cock into your wannabe troll asshole? You're weaksauce man.

I still see no evidence

Or maybe god is just a massive, controlling asshole using advanced mind control top keep his flock in check.

The best evidence for god could be his followers' stupidity.

>t. high school dropouts

People say there's a one god and we all go to heaven or hell, but nobody can prove that exist

Creationists claim to support science, yet they are unable to provide evidence that God exists

This is one of the Nameless Theist's weaker openers.
Everyone knows you can't logically prove a negative.
They could be starting great conversations but instead they post this.
Strange.

The Bible is fact.

And Harry Potter is proof that wizards exist, right?

fucking mated dude kek

You can't prove something that isn't.

If I told you right now that unicorns exist you can't prove that they don't. It's impossible.
Rather, as the one making the claim, the responsibility to provide evidence that it does exist falls on me.

In reference to what? Can you provide an example of a scientifically proven miracle that had occurred with its sources being contained in the Bible?

No, the Harry Potter books are works of fiction.

Because you weren't told that they were actually real as a child, right?

Jesus fulfilled the prophecies of the Old Testament.
Jesus was a real man, science and history prove it.

and the bible isnt? Please how the bible is "real"

There is no God but Allah.

Allah is great and there is no proof that our Master does not exist.

Until proven otherwise I will always be a faithful Muslim.

atheists are just as bad as any other religious weirdos. there is no logical argument for/against a "god"

No, I wasn't. Why would anyone lie to a child about their books like that? Were you told wizards were real?

don't you wanna be alone on new year's eve?! a lot of horny girls of your city on zumlink.pw/oPSQE

The burden of proof is with you my good friend

Have you honestly never seen a Bible? How can you ask if they're real?

If you want attention so badly go cut yourself and post it on tumblr faggot

Yes

religions are just brainwashing to get poor stupid people to kill each other

>Why would anyone lie to a child about their books like that?

To manipulate people into supporting the current social power structure. Also, if parents told their children that wizards were real, 50% of people would be strapping on suicide bombs to defend their wizard religion to the death.

Can PROVE that the storys were "real" and what about the 18 million other copys

I think you're overthinking this. Or maybe overextending your metaphor. It's kind of sad to watch, please stop.

The question of god's existence is simply outside of science's possibilities.
Science can neither prove nor disprove the existence of a higher being with its current theories.
And I doubt it could because that would necessitate a theoretical definition of a god-like being that includes the possibility of empirical proof.
I can't see that happening with the limits that science has set upon itself.

>p-p-please stop

Truth hurts, doesn't it, Jesusfag?

Jesus was a real caveman, there is no evidence that he performed miracles.

>turned water into wine
We know how that's done now
>resurrection of the dead
He probably knew CPR before anyone else had thought of it
>was a carpenter
Why would God come down to earth to work?

I think you're unhealthily obsessed with Harry Potter books, that's all.

Why does the burden of prof fall upon atheists? Theists are making a far more ludicrous claim.

>How can you ask if they're real?
Because it's full of scientific inaccuracies and contradictions. Yet over 2 billion people still believe it for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=RB3g6mXLEKk

>caveman
That's a bit ignorant. It was only 2016 years ago, that's not "cavemen" era by a long while. Are you sure you know what youre talking about?

If god does anything in the world or makes a claim about the world, then he becomes studiable by science. If god is supposed to be able to do things that are impossible, or claims to do things we know did not take place, then he can be disproved. He can also be disproved logically if he contains contradictions.

don't you wanna be alone on new year's eve?! a lot of sexy girls of your city - zumlink.pw/oPSQE

ahmone yak

It's honestly more pathetic than r/atheism here.
Do you fuckers read what you post?
Yeah, theists are weong, but you don't have to act like a smug fucking fedora about it, just fucking laugh at them and move on.

Keep lying to yourself. You'll never be able to face the truth.

>Yet over 2 billion people still believe it for some reason.
Because barely anyone bothers to actually read the Bible and just call themselves Christians because that's what their parents claimed they were, and their parents before them and so on. Reading the Bible will make you a fedorable atheist faster than anything else.

He cast out demons and made the blind see. He walked on water. He was God in Man.

*tips fedora*

/thread

That utterly depends on the definition of god, and usually it seems like people look at the christian definition of god.
If you disprove that you don't disprove god, you just disprove one certain idea among many about god.
That is, you just disprove one of many theories about god. And that's just good science. If you have many different theories about something then not all of them can be true.

I'm referring to his looks you simple nitwit. I'll restrain myself from any logical argument because that wouldn't be fair to you in taking away your simplistic dream of going to a place of light where violent Jews are supposedly waiting you to join their congregation in the sky.

That's a pretty stupid way to describe his looks.
But it seems like a great way to cover up making a dumb statement, so I guess I'll let you get away with it.
Nice save.

Muhammad split the moon as well as created food from nothing and walked on water like Jesus but did not call himself God.

But that just means there is no good definition of god. And if there's no definition, then there is nothing to believe.

That's what he looked like though.

>nice save
You're retarded.

I'm just trying to help you save face. It was pretty embarrassing for you.

No one thought it was embarrassing or misunderstood it except you, but that's only because you're autistic.

If you want me to prove that God doesn't exist then prove to me how God DOES exist ;^)

Cool a holy war, I want in. Am I on the we all descended from 2 people side, or am I heading to Hogwarts for training? Wait, before I join, which side has the hot chicks with low self esteem and possible daddy issues? Missed out on all the other believe what I say or die conflicts, getting in on the ground floor on this one.

Holly shit is it day of the fucking newfags. Learn to sage or go back to facebook.

If you say so.

>help you save face
Kek'd

Sounds like how a simple minded autist would reply.

>Pretend to be a theist
>Bait out absolutely cringeworthy atheist posts
Like fish in a barrel.

Dude, you posted 3 of these threads today.
Sage.

You're doing a fairly good impression of one just now.

b

have u heard of evolution

You must be a pedophile because you use this picture way too much. Why the need to keep attaching this girls image with this constant question? It's funny you keep going with it, but why not just use a different image? Why be a cunt and keep attaching her face in a place like this? God bless faggot.

>I know you are but what am I?
Wow that was original of you.

Keep it up! Impressions only get better with practice!

No proof of evolution

no proof of god?

>Lol if I keep deflecting he might get mad.
You must be as bored as I am.

PPHPFPRPFPRFPFLT PPFFHRLT FFFFFRRT FPFPFFFFPRRT PFFPPRRRRT PPHPFPRPFPRF PFRTRRRT PFLT PPFFHRLT FFFFFRRT FPFPF PFRRRRT FFFPRRT PFFPPRRRRT PFLRLRLRPLPLP PLFRLFLFLPLFLP PFRPLPLPLPRP PPHPF PLRLPLRPLRFF PLFRFRP PRPFPRFPFLT PPFFHRLT FFFFFRRT FPFPFFFFPRRT PFFPPRRRRT PPHPFPRPFPRFPFLT PPFFHRLT FFFFFRRT FPFPFFFFPRRT PFFPPRRRRT PPHPFPRPFPRF PFRTRRRT PFLT PPFFHRLT FFFFFRRT FRRRT FPFPF PFRRRRT FFFPRRT PFFPPRRRRT PFLRLRLRPLPL PLRPLRPRPFP PLRUUFRFRFP PLFRLFLFLPLFLP PFRPLPLPLPRP PPHPFPRPFPRFPFLT PPFFHRLT FFFFFRRT FPFPFFFFPRRT PFFPPRRRRT

That's a bold claim.

There's more proof of God than evolution, if evolution existed why are there no big foots?

How do you know?
Have you taken a look at all the different ideas about god?

If this is not bait then i'm gonna kill myself

I'm so bored I've been pretending to be a Christian.
This post is me: The entire convo starting here was me fucking around.

wat

If evolution was true why is there only one species of each kind that hasn't changed since the beginning of time? (Genisis)

You're barely trying.

How fucking new are you?

Kek, you're the one who thought saying "Jesus looked like a caveman" is wrong because literal cavemen were extinct in his time period. Not being able to understand figurative speech is literally a symptom of autism. You're the autist here.

Theists claim to support God, yet they are unable to provide evidence that God exists.
Protip: What is burden of proof

you cant prove something doesnt exist fool. It's physically impossible

I'm 6 years old

and gay

evolution still happnes...

The post said "Jesus was a real caveman, there is no evidence that he performed miracles. "
Nothing there indicates he was talking about looks.
In any case it's hard to pick up on nonverbal cues when it's all text.

Also, I've just been fucking with him this entire time.

Then why are humans devolving?

tru dat

Look up what microevolution is, dumbass.

Devolving isn't real. It's still just evolution.
Evolution means change, not progress.

were not. its just very slow.

It could also have been interpreted as in "Jesus was a real badass" etc.

Real doesn't always necessarily mean "true to the definition of"

Your lord and saviour was a sandnigger

A sand nigger kyke

you cant prove a negative. cant be done.