Having a pregnancy scare, need your help /b!

Having a pregnancy scare, need your help /b\!

My gf and I decided we wanted to spend last night together alone since we are both young, long distance, and come from conservative families where we dont always get much privacy. I'm 20 and shes 19 btw. We got a hotel room.

We have never hsd intercourse before, just base hopping, handjobs, footjobs, blowjobs, etc.

Well this last time we were both completeky naked in a missionary-ish position, just making out, when all of a sudden I feel her moan and my sick get hot and wet, I realize what is happening and I pull out immediately.

Thr shock made me cum on her stomach, and we both looked at each other thinking "Oh shit what have we done!"

We get out clothes on, she runs to the bathroom and takes her pill.

She just finished her period a few days ago, so this is her most fertile time. She took the pill when her period ended, so she hsd been tsking it for two days, and then right after the night of. Shes on the combined pill thankfully but she did not tske all thr pills at the exact same time.

Earlier today (the day after) we went out and got the plan b pill, so she took it 19 hours afterwards. You can take it up to 5 days, but its recommended you get it in within the first 72, with the first 24 being the most effective.

TL;DR

>most fertile time did the month for gf
>she was on the pill for a couple days, but, not taking at the same time
>I pulled out and did not fun in her
>was only inside for like 10 seconds
>she took plan b pill 19 hours after

Should I be worried Sup Forums? I'm freaking the hell out right bow, so seriously thanks and appreciation to anyone who takes the time to help.

Lol dude. No way. You're fine. I promise.

literally 0 chance with 1. pulling out and 2. pill.
you're fine. trust me, im 25 and have had way more sex/pregnancy scares than you

i came deep inside my gf for 2 years 300+ times, only pill, and she never got preggers. but i smoke a lot of weed so who knows i may be shooting blanks. but pulling out is extremely effective if you're good at it

Thank you guys, really. This is all quite new to me. They akways warn you about "nothing is 100% effective!" So it still freaks me out, so thanks.

So you cum deep inside and dont worry sbout getting pregnant?

just to relieve your stress i blew a full load into my gf and went plan b and nothing ever came of it, your fine lol. I know how you feel just smoke a blunt and chuckle about it

haha woooo easy there killer dont get addicited to creampies thats a dangerous habit

never cum inside a girl unless it's a chick you could envision yourself having a kid with. only if she's on the pill AND you're wearing a rubber. The best way is if she's on the pill and you're not wrapped, and you pull out everytime. 2nd best way is if she's not on the pill, just wrap it. NEVER TAKE A FUCKING CHANCE M8. NEVER CUM INSIDE A GIRL YOU DONT KNOW FOR A FACT IS TAKING BIRTH CONTROL. i only say this in caps because one of my very good friends is currently fucked with a 2 year old at 25, and he fucking hates his life/wife but cant do shit to get out of his current situation

Thanks guys.

Dont get me wrong - I have NO plans to be creampieing anytime soon. And I didnt this time either. user just said he came inside his gf for years and I cant imagine doing that so fearlessly.

Sounds bad user... Any pics of said girl for research purposes?

well user (me) was really dumb during this time, i got lucky learning from other's mistakes and i advise you do the same. Cumming in a pussy unwrapped is a great feeling dont get me wrong, but it's fairly similar to a very enthusiastic blowjob where the chick really makes effort to deepthroat you while cumming. I lucked out and i completely realize it, and will never be as foolish again

Thanks. You guys every have to use plan b?

underage beta detected

once. was very desperate and talking to a slightly chubby chick i knew from highschool, year below me, and she wanted me to visit her at her university, which was about 1.5 hours out from where i was. Eventually i got horny enough to go visit her, was amazing fun, best blowjob ive ever had, but when i told her i was about to cum while fucking her she literally leglocked me, much stronger than i thought, and i came inside her. I bought and watched her take plan B because there was no way in fuck i was going to not after that. She was super apologetic and bought the shit (which is 50 bucks by the way), but still, very scary moment of my life, i didnt realize she was so fucking strong, i could NOT have extract my dick from her if i tried

other than being expensive for what it is, plan B isnt anything you should worry about, chicks do though, as it's a hefty dose of hormones which kind of fucks them up apparently (or so they claim)

er, i should say i made sure she bought, not i bought. I was super pissed with her afterwards and she never understood why, never talked to her again which she took as "im not attractive enough" which in reality was "i fucking overstepped my boundaries hard"

HOLY SHIT (YOU'S) ARE BACK THANK FUCKIN GOD

OP, another pro-tip. The way plan B partly works is by tricking the body into thinking it's pregnant. She may have some pregnancy-like symptoms and her next period (the period after the one induced by the pill) may be up to 3 weeks late. Don't stress if this happens, it's normal. You're pretty much 100% safe, just relax.

DAnn dude that sounds like a white situation. At least she did not get oregnant, which you know she was fishing for. I bought my gf the plan b today and watched her take it. She was nervous about the sickness but was wanting to take it.

I mean I pulled out, she was on the pill, and she took plan b, I gotta be in the clear right?

someone reply hurry are your back

ohjiogyjhfgdfhtjtflygu

I was actually very anxious about this, as many of the symptoms I read about online seem very similar. So it induces a period and then a nother natural one comes later?

pill = 99%
pulling out = 99%
plan b = 99.9%

you're 100% fine user. any combination of two of those things is 100% non pregnancy. let's put it this way. let's pretend your pathetic OP sperm did manage to make it to the egg and fertilize it. Well that's what plan B is for. Plan B is like the "oh fuck you're definitely gonna get pregnant, well let's miscarry that shit' but at a very early stage of development.

tl;dr you're 100% fine, she's not pregnant, i promise you

It happened in my case, yes. About a week (maybe it was two) after taking the pill my gf got a strong period, one not in her regular cycle. In some girls their next natural period is on time, but in many it's a few days late, even a week late. In some rare cases it can be up to an entire month. Don't worry OP, you're good.

Dann! Thanks! The weight of the world just lifted from my shoulders. So basically it makes it really hard to get fertilized if it isnt, but then is basically miscarries the thing if it is pregnant?

The main point is when that first period hits that's when you know youre in the clear?

All I'm getting out of this is no-pump chump.

You are so fucking dumb. What are you? 18?

20, new to the game is all. Terrified of having a kid when I'm unprelared to take care of it.

when ANY period hits you're in the clear
yes. actually exactly what you said. Plan b works 3 main ways. releasing an egg from the ovary, preventing fertilization, and stopping a fertilized egg from attaching to the uterus wall. But most people use it after cumming hard inside a really hot chick.
Plan B isnt a joke though, taking it too much can really fuck with her menstruation cycle or even effect fertility if taken in large doses (rare)

you dont seem too experienced with this shit so let me tell you plan B is the like the ultimate solution after you think you may have fucked up. But that's like actually cumming inside a chick, or thinking a condom broke. pulling out shouldnt include this. Pulling out + birth control is flawless, trust me. hell birth control by itself is really really good, but pulling out makes it even better. And it's a great excuse to cum down a chick's throat

hey guys we were all there once. give user information you wish you had during all this shit. i know i would have appreciate it

Been such an amazing help tonight. Really helped put me at ease and in perspective. A lot of the info you said I sctuslly found online, but you msde it make sense and human, so thanks for taking the time to give me some advice tonight.

Thank you user.

you're responding to the same person, but no problem man, id want the same information if i was in your situation, which i have been. It's pretty hard to knock a chick up if you're trying to avoid it, and it's very easy to knock a chick up if you're careless about it. just take the proper precautions because holy shit, you do not want a kid until you're absolutely certain you want a kid, trust me.

glad you got your dick wet user.

Hey bro same here lol!
Don't trip op. Yer good.

My fetish is creampies but i know i dont want a kid because im too irresponsible and an asshole (ill just end up like my dad, never gave a fuck and wanted kids) would u guys reccomend vasectomy?

yes, freeze sperm just in case though

When should I get it done?

>just in case
I know i dont want a kid, earth is overpopulated and i dont deserve to reproduce. If im stupid enough to be a cuck and want a kid id just adopt. Thanks for reply thougj, gona look into that more

seriously user. just freeze sperm. you NEVER know how you or your partner's minds will change, just trust me, it's one of those things that's so easy to do but you regret so much if you dont do it if you need it.
Consider an umbrella. it's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. it's the same with sperm
doesnt really matter

>She just finished her period a few days ago, so this is her most fertile time

This is everything that's wrong with US sex ed programs in one sentence.

Jeez, dunno if its me being immature or just because i never experianced having a kid. I still have strong feelings about never wanting a kid. All that bullshit and time wasted my parents had to endure on dealing with my brother and i's bullshit. I'll heed your word though user

This is what she told me.

Then let me explain this to you so you can explain it to her. She has to ovulate to become fertile, and that's at least a week later (average is about 9 days), barring some fuckup in her body. Even then, sperm can only really survive for 5 days in the best conditions. So she has 5 days to ovulate to have a chance of getting pregnant. This is on top of taking birth control pills, which prevent ovulation in the first place as well as making her mucus and uterine wall less hospitable if an egg is actually fertilized.

During her period and right after it are the safest times.

What the fuck is this!?
Sex Ed in America I presume has got you this scared of sex!?

I came in my gf every day for 10 yrs on the pill. When TRYIING to get preggers it took 3 months.

Dude.... Foot jobs?

For fuck sake, get laid!

When you are 30 you will regret not sliding into that teen pussy every day of your life.

What the fuck has happened to b!?

Damn!! Good to know!

See you say this, but ive just known so many people that have gotten pregnant when they should have. My own mom had my sister when she was 16 and I saw the effect it had on her, my father (not her father, and my mothers lives. Not something to be too cautious to fuck around with.

And hey, feet get me and her going, what can I say?

You know plenty of people who got pregnant while using condoms / taking the pill!?

No... You know lots of fuckers who were so horny, didn't have the brains to plan ahead and get protection... Fucked unprotected.

You know you are going to die right!?

Life is risk, one day, you will die.
Do you. Want to die safe in the knowledge you never took any risks? Never lived?

Never skydived, never got drunk in a strange country, never drove a car, never smoked a joint, never fucked !?

>never got drunk in a strange country
I got the best anal rape of my life that way. 10/10, highly recommend