No rekt thread? Rekt thread! Give me your best

No rekt thread? Rekt thread! Give me your best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrSUZPek-to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would but there's no jpg that's also a mirror

Looking for that webm about asian girl inflation

Kek

This one makes me laugh so much,

That's bad luck as fuck.

The truck behind you can see it's drifting.

story?

what the fuck is going on here?

Go here "liveleak.com/view?i=1a0_1330992056"

That's what happens when women don't know their place. Probaby got told to do something and said no..

He was breaking shit and she told him to leave, he ends up punching her in the face.
Go be autistic somewhere else

Been nice to chat with you retards but lets get back to REKT!

I'm sorry are you a woman? If so, yeah she probably didn't cook dinner or spoke out of turn. Women should talk when spoken to.

Hey faggots go here (Source) and stop being retarded:
"liveleak.com/view?i=1a0_1330992056"

Why can't chinks do anything fucking right?

Every time I come onto thsee ret threads I see people dieing left and right but seeing an animal die like that to some shitskin makes me mad inb4 pussy faggot

I mean, realistically that was completely her own fault, I bet you're taught not to do that when you get the job.

I'm guessing somewhere in taiwan

fuck, that guy who got hit by the pole is dead as fuck

I don't know, but that fucking streetsign

What an unlucky fucker

The way her spine wraps up in that. Terrible.

didnt grab the kid.. kek

Never been sure exactly where user, but the first time i saw it i lost my shit. Since then I always have it.

Holy shit dude, that is way over the line, I don't want to see that kind of crash, like I'm about to vomit in disgust.

no one wants to be burned alive

fate was not on that guys side.

Does anyone remember the pictures of those executed women hanging naked?

it looks like her started it though.. what a pussy

she looks so soft user I just want to squeeze her with all my might god damn those thighs HNNNNNGGGGG

i remeber quite a few images like what you describe.

dont have my hard drives so cant post, but do have them saved somewhere.

thats confirmed fake webm

I saw a second one posted the other day. I wanted to examine it further. I think it may have been shoop

God musta hated that guy on a bike real hard.

What is that? A picture for ants?

Fuck, clothes peeled like a banana...

What?
When were elephants considered niggers?

I have a 3 phase drill press at work that i have to use sometimes. I'm fucking terrified of using that thing because of shit like this

why nigger have always to swing things in the air to do anything?

>shouldn't we tie it further away from the, um...
>it'll be fine

You know, I'm all for a woman getting what she deserves, but this dude seems like a weak little fucking sister. I seriously hope she hammed up the woman card and got him put in buttfuck prison.

That never used to bother me until I saw her knees hyperextend...

I'm genuinely fucking pissed off that he didn't shoot early. Our racisms aside, this fucking dindu walked straight towards that fat bald cunt, with a weapon...... You and I all know why he didn't fucking drop that nigger sooner.... "If I shoot now, I'm going to get fired because of nigger lives matter"... Bald cunt takes a hit to the head before he can justify his actions, FUCK probably not even then. I'm sure those fucking niggers went after him, anyway....

"He was such a good kid! How could you end his life?!?! He was honor roll and varsity!"

Fucking niggers man. Fucking niggers.

"He went to church erryday!"

you're sick
and I like it

Congratulations, now you actually have to roll around in one....

It's common sense. Those things are weighted in the back to offset the the weight from the load in front. It's equivalent to half a ton of concrete being dropped on top of you

Mien FUCKING NIGGER. At least someone knows about this racist nigger bullshit.

just when you thought he was good.. WHAM!!
lighting pole comes crashing down on him.

just when you thought he might've been able to survive that.. KABOOM!!
motherfucker bursts into flames.

"We need mo money fo dem programs"

Final destination... In one WeBM.

Mixtape was fire as fuck

He probably got jumped after doing that

youtube.com/watch?v=TrSUZPek-to

No doubt about that.

Thank you, actually. I was fucking raging. You can't be mad and listen to this gay shit.

He didn't shoot earlier because there were people that would have been caught in the crossfire.

CROSSFIYAAAAAAAAAA!

I don't understand how people could be so oblivious to their surroundings

Good shit

fucking filename

It's possible, but from the cam, nobody was behind the dindu when he went charging into that aisle, and people see a gun, they tend to get out of the line of fire... So when he got to the coffee machine/fountain drinks, it should've been open game, police don't use FMJ's either... Hollow points are standard issue, because it's a lot less likely to travel through a suspect, through a piece of wood, and into someone else.

Maybe you're right, though, but him shooting the nig nog where he did, in your theory, has a blind corner, and could've hit the nigger bitch right behind the blind corner of the cold coolers.
Whatever, honestly... maybe fat cunt saw something that I didn't.... But you can still clip a cunt in the legs, and again, with their standard issue hollow points..... Even hitting the tile floors would stop it in it's tracks, the most it'd do is dig into the tile, and not hurt anyone else.

Source : I'm an ex cop faggot.