yes
i wish

yes
yes

Yes
No

>awake at 4:47 AM
>normie

Considering no one would ever lie on the internet, I'd say that my Australian girlfriend is a fucking beta that secretly misses her emus

Gotta buy a cloaka dildo or else I won't be able to compete lads

Until we define what a normie is we can't really know desu

Moreso than many other's but less so than some
God no

you got a point but i broke my legs
so i can't do anything this year
i have friends
i'm not a virgin
and i have no issue whatsoever to speak with other people

no
no, even though it would probably be better than sitting in my room all day wanting to kms

probably
in transition?

idk what the prereqs are for a normie. I don't have a gf but I have more friends than fingers

LATAM is normie central proxy fag. Every latam flag you see posting are larpers. The only ones that are not are the kids from hilo latino.

what the fuck is hilo latino

what does it even mean?

Everyone ITT is memeing.
Sup Forums is more autistic than /r9k/.
So;
No
No.

/lat/in american general
it means latino thread

Why does it feel like everyone there is under age 20?

dunno
yes
good morning

Because they are under 12

t. 7-years old coffee bean x water rapebaby

The eternal proxy, do you even sleep? Why aren't you permabanned is beyond my amerindian sudaca understanding

I'm not a proxy.
And I wake up at 2am every day to play with my American friends in video games.

A bit
No

i guess it might just be
no

Yeah you could say that, by what is defined as being 'normie'
And yes I probably am considered a normie

What even is a normie?

Seems like most of the time it's anyone slightly better off socially than another person, so it never has a specific definition.

Sup Forums is relatively a normie board, not as bad as /cgl/ or /soc/ though, but more normie than Sup Forums for example.

no

What kind of retarded shit did you have to do to break BOTH of your legs

>neurotypicals literally struggle with the concept that some people do not have life on easy mode when it comes to socializing with others and finding gfs

>Are you a normie?
no, I have assburgers

Who are you quoting? No one said or implied anything like that. I just don't get the definition of a normie.

It feels like it's just a buzzword that has no anchor and is applied to anything.
>neurotypicals
Even if you're not a neurotypical but have managed to find a girlfriend or overcome your difficulties with socializing it seems like you'd still get called a neurotypical here though.

1. Yes, although Sup Forums normies are probably not as normal as normal normies
2. no

int is kind of normie
i used to be a normie

Yes.
No.

Relatively. I'd say yes, tho. Those who claim they aren't functional human beings are either an obnoxiously vocal minority or pretenders.

By your standards, yes.

stfu normie scum get off my board

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh it's just a meme

I BET Sup Forums HAS NO IDEA HOW TO REMOVE A BRA

It's normie compared to most other boards, but to call it outright "normie" is still a stretch. According to the most recent reliable poll I saw on Sup Forums, 51% of posters/lurkers are virgins, which is significantly higher than the real-life average.

I myself am a khv (and will probably remain so until I die), but I have some friends and a relatively successful career, so I'm not sure if I count as normie or not.

>not letting it dissolve with the rest of the body in the acid tub
What are you some necrocuck?

>poll I saw on Sup Forums, 51% of posters/lurkers are virgins, which is significantly higher than the real-life average.

That's probably because most of the users of Sup Forums are underaged judging by the posts here.

>tfw in uni
>dating
>decent shape
>reasonably attractive
>have money
>share memes with normies so that they think i'm funny

Am I going to make it lads?

If you have friends irl, you're a normie.

Define what a normie is.

Because so far it just seems anyone slightly more normal than the other person.

Which makes no sense because even Autism is a spectrum for example. There's varying degrees of it.

No, the largest age group by far is 18-20

Underage are something like 25% of the board IIRC, but among the underage the overwhelming majority are in the 16-17 age group, an age group within which one would normally expect to find a large amount of non-virgins.

>has friends
>has had sex
>doesn't make people repulsed by him for just his presence
>wage cuck

>but among the underage the overwhelming majority are in the 16-17 age group, an age group within which one would normally expect to find a large amount of non-virgins

Not that high, I think average age for men is like 17.5 to lose virginity in the US. And even so I don't see why virginity is the benchmark for being a "normie". I think Sup Forums places a little too much emphasis on virginity and sex, reminds me of early highschool when everyone thought it was the most important thing for some reason.

But you can be autistic (or whatever psychological issue) and still have done all those things though. Most autists and aspies do in fact.

Because, save for people who join the priesthood, IRL it's something which pretty much everybody wants to try, and being unable to convince a member of the opposite sex to have sex with you is a pretty consistent tell of being abnormie. Of course it's not a perfector indicator, nothing is after all. But, generally speaking, if someone is still a virgin at the age of 20 despite not specifically wanting to remain one, then chances are he's not the most socially well-adjusted of individuals.

I don't know man. I think society just obsesses too much over sex. I took a long time to lose my virginity because I just didn't care all that much about it, I was pre-occupied with other things.

Still had friends, still lots of hobbies and a social life but I just didn't care too much for it. Honestly sex without the goal of procreation feels meaningless and kind of disgusting to me, actually.

Not a huge fan of the promiscuity in our culture desu.

In a way I agree, part of the problem in our society is the way we put sex on a pedestal (and the way men put women on a pedestal). But at the same time, I'd say there's still a clear difference between your case of not particularly caring, and other cases where someone wants to, or even tries to, but fails miserably. This is unfortunately my case, at age 24 I've yet to even kiss a girl.

>This is unfortunately my case, at age 24 I've yet to even kiss a girl.

Is it making you particularly unhappy? What do you think the issue is and have you tried taking steps towards it?

>Is it making you particularly unhappy?
It's not like it's a defining trait of my life or anything like that, I'm still able to find happiness elsewhere, but when I think about it specifically then yeah it makes me kinda unhappy (though at the same time I'm obviously somewhat used to it, which helps). But generally I'm starting to just get tired of being lonely. Friends are nice but I can feel that I'm missing something more.

>What do you think the issue is
I'm a social retard

>and have you tried taking steps towards it?
I haven't taken any extraordinary measures, but I've tried a couple of things. A friend of mine helped me set up an online dating account, but that didn't work (I had a hard time mustering up any courage to send messages, there were few responses, and I had great trouble keeping any sort of conversation alive). I also tried to get a bit closer to a work acquaintance I sorta got along with, but again I was simply unable to keep any conversation going, and I was a nervous wreck (which she was probably able to pick up on).

Not sure if I'm qualified to give any advice but I'd suggest to just keep trying and putting yourself out there. Your problem is probably overthinking things and getting worried when the situation doesn't warrant it, maybe try treating girls like your male friends and feel comfortable with it.