Just dropping by to remind everyone the Doomguy/the Doom Slayer is still the most badass FPS protagonist

Just dropping by to remind everyone the Doomguy/the Doom Slayer is still the most badass FPS protagonist.

You could take Master Chief, Samus, every CoD character, all the Vault Hunters, and Doomguy would curbstomp them all.

>inb4 Rip and Tear

Rip and Tear

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vm_MFauHzdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you, you are an idiot, old school doom guys is 1000000 times better. This new doom guys is litearlly master chief but gayer looking.

>He won't get bent over like a bitch and fucked with a strap-on by Blake Stone (cause blake ain't even gay)

he's kinda anime tier, pretty sure if you kill him he just goes to hell and starts fighting his way out again

you're dumb. halo would totally kick this guy's ass. Metroid would beat the shit out of him too

You'll get no argument from me.

All is true

i dont think so lad doomguy rips demons apart with his bare hands but samis and mustard chef can only use guns. can you say they could rip the jaw and limbs off covenants and critters too?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vm_MFauHzdo

Hyper armour for days

The joke flew way over your head

Duke nukem> doom guy

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSJSJAJSHAKANSOXNSKEKFNWKKXNWODNFKEKDJWKDJENDKWKWKEOSOAKAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>nice bait, user

like your sex life ;)

Halo has the strength to flip over a Scorpion tank. He would put doomguy in his cereal

proofs?

someone has not played the video game

Are we forgetting that Doomguy is literally divine, as suggested by Doom 4? He defeats hell and evil itself.
Also, kek at anyone citing ScrewAttack. I'd suggest you fuck off.

Apparently the doom slayer is one of the ancient martians that betrayed his own kind by making a deal with the demons/hell only to be betrayed by them, leading to immense regret, anger and lust for vengeance which is vaguely shown in the game.

is prety cool mang

Although the one thing that would have made Doom better would be a return of the doomguy.

kirby beats doom guy

Kirby is just an infant Cacodemon.

No.

I would agree with you but superman>goku because of the points they suggested.

The Doom Slayer undoubtedly beats any humanoid action-hero video game character as far as I'm aware. Of course some anime shit with deus ex machina or some little kill-all creature could ""beat him"", but the purpose of these X versus Y things is for even match-ups, or characters who are pitted in similar circumstances in their franchises.

That said, if the .wad canon is true (as in, Doomguy is quite literally the culmination of every .wad, campaign and restart Doomguy ever spawned), he'd be unbeatable on the grounds that there's a .wad with him achieving just about anything and everything, so he has the know-how.

damn right

king of the night sentinels bitch