Having a lot of trouble growing facial hair, I'm 19, and this is all it grows...

Having a lot of trouble growing facial hair, I'm 19, and this is all it grows , it gets longer just doesn't fill in at all, any tips?

Mine didn't start to really come in until I was like 26. I work with dudes in their 40's who just don't grow any.

it fills in as you get older dude. Looks completely normal for a guy your age.

Mine was patchy shit from about 18-20. Around 21 it started to fill out better. Just keep letting it grow the shaving it and hopefully it will get better over time. Some people are unlucky and can't grow a good beard.

You're 19. Nothing matters.

I'm 36 and only now can I grow a full beard.

19 as well and it grows about like that. My dad had a full beard at 16 so I don't know what happened. I think it'll just fill in more as time goes on

i'm 33 and mines been like that since i was 16.

ur fukt

My friend is a couple months younger than me, has a pretty nice beard, told me that shaving with a straight edge blade instead of abnormal razer helps a lot, is that true .

efukt

honestly i just willed mine into happening. I was 19, smoking a lot of weed and truly believed i could just think my beard into existence. Then one morning i woke up with crazy thick stubble from my cheeks to my neck. Ive had a full beard since.

There's nothing anyone can do about it. Your only decision is how to make what you have look the best. In your case, I'd say keep it shaved clean until it grows in full. As much as you may want a beard, you will look far worse with patchy shit than with nothing at all.

I grow so much that I look retarded without something on my face. But I have to keep the neck and upper cheeks clean. It's the opposite problem, but the same solution: I just have to do the best with whatever genetic cards I was dealt.

Good luck.

no. Shaving has no effect unless you're shaving aggressively. Beard growth comes down to testosterone levels. Post your pubes or armpit hair. If that's patchy than you might have low T

stop being suck a faggot

>any tips?
realize that growing a perfect beard is genetic and your dream beard might never be a reality.
if it doesn't start filling in by 21-24 give up

I'm guessing you wouldn't describe your body as hairy

I have a LOT of armpit hair and normal pubes but can't grow a beard worth a shit

its an old wifes tale that shaving makes it come in better and thicker, but keeping your skin really clean and well shaven, with real cream and shit, helps your poors and shit alot, makes any skruff look more on purpose and not just a sloppy neck beard. police your edges m8.

I'm actually hairs as fuck, arms, legs , ton of arm pit hair I trim regularly, hairs chest and stomach, just lacking the facial hair, no lack in testosterone, I'm also on steroids lol

then it's genetic. You'll have to wait until your late 20s to see how fully it develops, but it's normal for your cheeks to be patchy until your mid 20s. It'll probably end up being as thick as your pubes.

It's genetic. It actually wasn't until I was way past thirty before I was able to get anything close to a full beard

shave every other day for 3 months.. it will start to fill in completely, when i first joined the army they made me shave even though the only facial hair i had grew out of a mole now i am stuck with this shit..

I'm not suggestin a lack of testosterone, some people just arn't that hairy

I've seen a few people with facial hair similar to yours and they had what I would consider thin body hair

thats all I really have to go off of with the OP pic

you don't want it anyway
I'm in my 40's and can still barly grow it, in late 30's i started having to shave everyday.
But if you must, you can get a good electric shaver and with some nice cuts with a blade for shape and the electric you can look like you have 5 o'clock shadow going 24 7 easily

>There's nothing anyone can do about it.

But that's wrong. You can use minoxidil. It's known under brand name Rogaine.

Google "minoxidil for beard", there's plenty of before and after photos of guys using it. Lots of forum talk, youtube vids etc.

With that being said I wouldn't recommend using it at 19. Wait until mid 20s or even late 20s before starting it.

It's all genetics. Enjoy your full head of hair while your peers go bald and get used to women calling you "cute" instead of "handsome".

This mediocre chin stubble is about as most I've grown it out, that's all I can really grow where it's not patchy as fuck