Have you ever killed an animal just for fun?

Have you ever killed an animal just for fun?

Fuckin love kicking puppies to death

Other urls found in this thread:

ww.vg/pIS7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fluffy's about to get thrown off a building.

Please stop being an faggy Edgelord

Samefagg fuck off

Oh sir i'm no same fag, so please calm down you cranky young pre-teen fagoli

kill yourself, fucking sadistic bastard. You deserve to be skinned alive and then pissed over and burned, fucking beta fucktard

Well, yea, but I generally don't refer to your gamgam as the filthy animal she was.

Look at the number of posters you fucking nigger.
I posted both of the fluffy pictures, then fucked off to Fluffybooru to find drawings of fluffies being thrown off of buildings.
And even if one person did post all three..
Who gives a shit?
What the fuck is the problem?

wow user, so edgy! I too enjoy harming creatures that are defenseless and have no grasp on why they're being hurt! It really gets my blood pumping when I kill a puppy and I know the last thing that was going through their mind was "what did I do wrong?"

hang yourself you subhuman fuck.

Baited my friend you just got baited

I trascended fluffy abuse to small dog abuse. I get off watching small dogs getting abused, preferably pugs.

Well then you better be vegan bitch. Whether you kill animals for fun or for food it doesn't matter to the fucking animal. So don't judge other people when you yourself are guilty.

Fluffy thread inbound

You are a sociopath

Thers nothing going throw their minds idiot, thos fucking animals can't think if they did something wrong or not they just fuckin die and I enjoy the moment when they stop breathing

That's not how that works.
The fluffy community is highly against animal cruelty.
The reasons we enjoy fluff abuse are not the reasons psychopaths enjoy animal abuse.
But of course!

fuck you op

Quit posting fluffy shit here m8, at least post some irl animal abuse

it does, actually. one is an animal. the other is a product meant for consumption. and I won't even bother getting into slaughtering 'laws' and proper procedures.

and then you have the psychological implications. there's an immense difference between eating meat and hurting living beings for fun. let's just say I wouldn't trust the latter.

I'm going to bed anyway, so I'll just drop this here for everyone to bitch over.

Iv'e punted to death a cat before, poured boiling water on a dog and severely burned its back but it didnt die, but continued to beat and torture it for years. I ran over a racoon for the fun of it.

You are a fucking weak pussy!Retard fucking idiot!

Killing and eating an animal in mass production is not the same as grabbing a baby domestic dog and kicking it to death for no actual reason

>STOP JUDGING ME
>FOR ENJOYING BEATING ANIMALS TO DEATH
If I was a degenerate fuck and loved slicing my body parts, I can be judged as a degenerate fuck for slicing off my body parts

>one is an animal. the other is a product meant for consumption.

So if I breed animals to torture them then it's no different than buying an iPad? After all, they would both be "products meant for entertainment"

You fucking retard kill yourself

raffed so hard i poop my pant

>a death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic

Fuck off Stalin

Wow, so edgy and cool. Your dicks must be so big.

You eat meat? Well then you are no better than someone who enjoys torturing animals like me. Doesn't matter how you spin it, to the animal it makes no difference.

considering there are laws in place that define 'entertainment' and torture isn't part of it, no. it wouldn't be the same thing.

and then there's still the psychological implications.

Logic is not your strength is it?

Honest question here: why don't you try killing a person? You think you're not man enough or what? I mean, why don't you try a real challenge?

For someone trying to be edgy you're quite a pussy.

as a child i had some pretty good times killing ants several ways.
funniest were with baking soda or a loupe+sun.
btw. kys edgelord

Try doing that shit in front of someone tough guy

Thx for the nightmares

puppy doesn't think the thought "what did I do wrong?" dumbass

the only thing i ever really did was shoot chipmunks for fun. i give the excuse that they're pests, but i really only shot them for fun. that doesnt make me a bad person, right?

fuck off fag

I swerve to hit dogs in my neighborhood.
Fuckers barking all night long and first thing in the morning.
Don't even feel bad about it.

So far I've hit probably 6 or 7 of them. Apparently fucks in my neighborhood don't understand how to keep their dog on a fucking leash.

Amen to that

Never have and probably won't in the future.

Do it to them, pussy.

Again, laws that animals can't understand and didn't vote for. Do you think an animal could differentiate and make a choice between beating beaten to death or being torture and raise to be eaten later in life? How come you think eating animals because you like the taste is ok but me beating them because I like the feeling is wrong?

You've never done that and you never will. Why are you lying?

Because dogs are more fun, why don't you try eating a person? It's too convenient to not even have to kill your own fucking chicken. Are you a pussy?

Hahaha you're the faggot supreme.

You enjoy watching a guy who is so unfuckable that has to tie an animal to have sex. End your suffering and kill yourself, your family must be so dissapointed on you, what a fucking failure.

Pussy AND retarded, wow.

>Again, laws that animals can't understand and didn't vote for.
doesn't really matter to my point.

>How come you think eating animals because you like the taste is ok but me beating them because I like the feeling is wrong?
I've said it twice already, because of the psychological implications.

there's a whole world of it when it comes to eating meat and torturing living beings, not just animals.

>Failing so hard at reverse psychology.

No point discussing here man. These uneducated fat neckbeard virgins should be feeling the same as those animals tho. Psychologically beaten to dead for fun.

Reminds me of you

I enjoy eating the chicken you idiot, not killing it.

Since you do enjoy torturing living creatures, why not level up to something that makes you less of a coward?

> Gets his dick hard with an animal
> Wants to lecture someone else on psychology

TOP KEK

No idea what you're talking about. The topic was about animal abuse and that's just a picture I had saved on my computer. Failed roast attempt, better luck next time.

If you are enjoying eating, it means you don't care it got tortured. Kys

>doesn't really matter to my point.

Yes it does, you said that there is a difference between torture and entertainment and this is made according to our laws that don't define torture as entertainment.
However our "laws" define animals as food and animal torture as "breeding" or "processing". So your "laws" to define torture and animal abuse from entertainment and food are flawed. The only way for you to not be hypocritical about it is to become vegan or fully endorse animal abuse. I chose the later.

>I've said it twice already, because of the psychological implications.

Psychological Implications dot dot dot?

Difference is one is good
The other isn't food because of its value
You aren't seeing or actually killing the animals you eat
You're just straight out being a degenerate and curb stomping domestics
Are you actually trying to justify a habit or murdering dogs by equating it to eating meat?
PETA is that you?

WHY
H H
YHW

One is *food

Probably a weak pussy faggot in your daily life. So you take it out on creatures weaker than you.

Hahaha what a faggot.

Grow a pair, if you enjoy torturing animals don't search for an excuse about how you're not that different to everyone else.

Still a pussy.

I've got no sympathy for someone who kills doggos

but when yellowjackets try to rob my beehives of their honey, i catch them, and cut their abdomens off with my knife, then watch them try to learn how to fly, unbalanced by their sudden 50% drop in body weight. when they give up on flying i'll pick them up with tweezers, rip off their wings and plop them into a bottle of my jizz where they drown in the gayest way possible.

>inb4 jizzus

Refugees welcome

This is probably the worst thing of noo Sup Forums

Just because someone responds to your shitpost doesn't mean they were baited.

Trolling softly used to be such an art.

Fuck this shit.

Die scum of the earth

im calling the police

>I'm ok with somebody else torturing and killing my food but when it's not my food it's not ok.

>be me
>walk outside and see a black cat
>feel like not having bad luck
>pull out my just sharpened Buck knife
>hold it by the blade and throw it
>bingo headshot
>find $10 that day

People torture animals before turning them into food? Pretty sure that's exactly what most abattoirs avoid.

le autism maymay

No because Animals dont.have an understanding of why there being besten or tortured. They're pure.

ITT: Vegan SJW's try to convince normal people of their deluded "logic"

literally not ever since I popped my cherry and killed a full grown man and proved I wasn't a little bitch

if you kill an animal or a woman or a child it just proves that you're afraid of men and don't know what it takes to be one

ITT : Peta and it's vegan friends try to convince that eating meat and pointless torture on animal are the same.

welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

You get taken away from your family to be hooked up to a machine, locked in a small enclosure, covered in your own shit, beaten, get a hole drilled in your stomach, or be forced to birth an order of magnitude greater than your body can handle and send me post card about how you're not being tortured buddy.

don't you wanna be alone on new year's eve?! a lot of horny girls of your city on ww.vg/pIS7

>Op is 12
>One time smacks a dog and thinks he's an alpha male
>faggot

I clicked on that gif knowing what I was about to witness and I still did it anyway.

Fuck you OP.

our family used to have a python as a pet that ate feeder rabbits and mice
one of the mice that we got from the pet store was pregnant so the python wouldn't eat it
so we had a steady supply of mice for months after that and I would torture the fuck out of these mice before I tossed em into the snake pit

Literally what I just said:

I threw a puppy over a balcony like that when I was five. No one saw me do it. Everyone figured it walked around the railing and fell.

Did you liked it?

No, I'm not a fucking psychopath.

I maybe did

no longer feel happy

for I am senile

Either edgy faggot trying to be cool or actual sociopath.

As a vegan myself, I fucking hate my fellow kind.
If people don't care about certain animals, they don't care. End of story.
And, that doesn't make them bad people, they've just got a different worldview from you. Now sit down and eat your fucking tofu, cuck.

and i'm not a slave to a god, that doesn't exist !

so cruel not even funny