Sort of a continuation from my last thread (and I'll probably make more because I'm curious)

Sort of a continuation from my last thread (and I'll probably make more because I'm curious)
We know Vegeta really loves Bulma and Trunks because of his self-destruction in the Buu Saga (and his little tantrum in Battle of Gods)
But does 18 really love Krillin? And why? Does it really not just go beyond the fact that she thought he was cute when they were still enemies?

Other urls found in this thread:

ww.vg/pIS7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Love is strange

Because robo fetish

How does an android have a child?

Goku and Vegeta were taken, Tien and Chiatzou are faggots, Yamcha is a bitch and Piccolo has no genitals. Her options were incest or a bald noseless midget.

I either read somewhere or saw an episode where they literally collected the dragonballs just to turn 18 human. I think thats how she had the kid.

No he wished that the bombs in 18 and 17 are removed.

Android was a poor word choice. They're completely organic (17 and 18 I mean).

She was human before Gero kidnapped her and into a cyborg.

I thought only 18 was organic

Yes, in DBS they show 18 genuinely loves Krillin.

Her brother (17) is too.

I heard this at one point as well, but I don't know when that was explained...

It's explained in both the manga and one of the daizenshuu that 17 and 18 were humans (and delinquents) before Gero kidnapped them and turn them into cyborgs.

Ah okay. That's why I was confused. I was gonna say that earlier but I'm like shit...I don't know why I know this.

In Gt 18 Cries when krillin is killed by 17

I'll say it just because someone else will later on, but GT is non canon.

Non canon?

It's not part of official continuity. It's glorified fanfiction.

(Not that DBZ or DBS are stellar examples of narrative craftsmanship or anything.)

Meaning it's not part of the actual dragon ball story.

Fuck your shit

Oh ok i knew that just never heard it being non canon.

not to mention completely silly with the red monkey men

Lmfao, I actually enjoyed Super Saiyan 4 since it was something new.

I actually like how they look but thats just me

bump

Does anyone know what happened to the flying nimbus? I know gohan used it around the time that he became GT sayin man. but after that it just kinda disappears.

Uub has it

don't you wanna be alone on new year's eve? plenty of horny girls of your city on ww.vg/pIS7