Was richard the worst friends character

Was richard the worst friends character
Was this the worst couple?

No on both accounts.

ross and monica were the worst
couple? I don't give a shit I have a dick

Rachel with anyone but Ross, college kid, or Russ was the worst couple. Joey, Joshua, Yeti Danny, Barry.

Friends is what plebs watched in the late 1990s. A vanilla Seinfeld.

>I'm familiar with friends
>but I have a dick

Does not compute.

two different types of humor and target audiences

I always found that character creepy.

i like em both, you can';t explain that

dude, DOPE

I still don't know who that man was. I never got why this old man was in the show.

God look at Courtney Cox there. So natural. So beautiful. Women are too slutty to dress like that these days. Look at her, and look at the whores you see on big bang theory. Where did we go wrong America?

George Episodes = 10/10
George Episodes w/ Parents = 6/10
Jerry Episodes = 8/10
Jerry Episodes w/ Parents = 1/10
Elaine Episodes = 3/10
Kramer Episodes = Wildcard/10

its okay to like both, but you probably favor one over the other.

Hint: there's a reason why seinfeld is typically syndicated at 6pm onward and friends is around 3pm or so

at least in my networks

based richard

I go back and forth between who is the hottest in their prime: jen or courteney

Im too indecisive for this shit

their relationship is supposed to feel a little off and be symptomatic of monica's being in a bad place psychologically.

They change by season. 1-3 Monica is pretty ugly. Season 1 Rachel is hot with her slutty waitress outfits. Season 5-9 Monica is so fucking hot.

George's and Jerry's parents are fucking hilarious and any episode with even a cameo of them is GOAT. How can you not like Jerry Stiller, at least?

Shit, one of my favorite episodes is the one where Morty goes to the doctor and his wallet goes missing in the office.

>MY WALLET'S GONE, MY WALLET'S GONE

Seinfeld never really worked like that though. There were never proper character episodes. There was always a balance.

>Elaine Episodes = 3/10
Except for the Elaine episodes where she lost the button or was seducing the guy at the restaurant.

the thing is, as close as they were in their prime, jennifer has retained a lot of her charm and beauty even to this day, whereas courtney was looking like a wax zombie as early as 1999

>1-3 Monica is pretty ugly
>Season 5-9 Monica is so fucking hot
what the fuck is wrong with you

>

A plots always trumped the B plots.

You've got problems then. They were by far the worst thing about the series. Stiller had his moments, but Jerry's parents episodes are nearly unwatchable.

The worst character was Phoebe. She was a cancer.

>Unfunny
>Ugly as shit
>Literally had no reason being friends with them and vice cersa
>Her storylines were always retarded and idiotic

She looks older in the early seasons. Everything about her hair style and clothing.

yeah I guess my ultimatum is :

Friends era: courtney
Beyond: jen

so much this
whenever people say phoebe is the best character or even tolerable to any degree I fume with rage
cocky, unfunny, obnoxious piece of garbage

after seeing her in Ace Ventura, i fell in love with her until late in the show when she was starting to show her age
but early monica was gorgeous
>that skin and those eyes
wew lads

Joey and Rachel were the worst couple.

>hating Elaine episodes
>what is top of the muffin
>what is a big salad
>what is 100 year old wedding cake
fight me.

absolutely

rachael is equal as bad. all her storylines involve her vagina and who she is fucking. monica was the only good female character

None of those are funny

well we've come at a subjective impasse.

the fact that she gets a rise out of so many of the shows fans just proves she was doing something right

oh my bad, I thought you guys were dissing Lisa's acting skills.

shit, sorry, carry on

my girlfriend back in highschool made me watch it

i fully support his opinion, what now?

Awful taste, Monica was the hottest for the first few seasons then Rachel became hotter for the rest of the series. Monica and Chandler getting together was when the show started getting shit.

I was just trolling anywho, I myself am kinda gay and enjoy the show but straight jocks and shit that loved it went to my hs