So im celebrating new years eve alone this year and i have to admit it feels a bit depressive

So im celebrating new years eve alone this year and i have to admit it feels a bit depressive.

What would you do to make the best of it?

Promise yourself never again. I have a girl friend this year that I will be partying with but I have spent New Years alone in the past.

Do community service or something nice for the world.

If you're in SoCal and under 200 pounds you can stop by

I live about 10000 miles east of SoCal, but thanks anyway, im sure it would be great.

Same boat. Tryin to hook some shit up on FB but I guess i have no friends. I like to think My posts bring smiles into the hearts of my "friends" but inviting me over for a New Year party is off the table.
Like kids and jobs are the worst takein your buddy's time from you. Anyhow I too need to figure something out. Maybe bum some money up and go to the bar? idk

Fap

Off the table. I dont live in the city so i would need a hotelroom, which were all fucking taken for new years.
Guess i'll make a sandwich, smoke some dope and watch the fireworks.

If you drink enough you can find people to harass. It's not nice but what ever, sometimes the like it, some don't.

Naw man, i wouldn't do that. I've seen my fair share of those people, desperate and pathetic crave for attention and company.
No way.

I'm thrilled I don't have to see anyone for once.
It'll be nice to drink in the comfort of my own home.

I didnt even know today was new years.

You know, I'd go out, but expensive ingredients and make my self some damn good finger food. Get myself a few presents and have fun by myself.

Ur loss.

This ..

Depends on your situation OP but in my situation the user above say it all

who even cares about new years eve? its just a day like any other except people seem to place a level of false importance on it. Waste of time imo

there is literally no reason to celebrate
its just another circle around the sun. theres been billions before this one and there will be billions more after.

u have many other chances to spend new years with other assholes.

Why would you feel depressed?

You need to learn that other people don't make you happy. You do. Find some inner peace and stop looking for outward satisfaction/validation, for fucks sake.

Personally, I'm getting some alcohol and a nice cigar, just going to sit back, relax and enjoy the new year rolling through.
Also might do other stuff when relaxing turns into getting shitfaced.

i have never celebrated any holiday with anyone not even my parents lol

>lol
>cries inside

No im not by any means depressed, just the feeling of being alone this one night which i've spent with people for as long as i can remember makes me feel a little sad. Getting shitfaced along with idiots this night is a tradition for me.

lol this looks like one of the goblins from Labyrinth

>tfw too autistic to understand why people celebrate things

Go find new idiots to get drunk with then. Plenty of idiots getting drunk tonight. Town will be full of them.

Yeah that's what an autist would say.

this is actually not bad advice.

Level 42 permavirgin detected

>Im a loner look how edgy and different i am.

Humans were designed by nature to be around other people, whats the point of life without connecting with other people?

In prison the worst type of punishment is isolation, even drug dealers who get bullied and beaten beg to be put back into general population after being isolated for more then a week.

just anonther cynical desensitized fuck.