Why does Sup Forums love her so much?

why does Sup Forums love her so much?

because Sup Forums is full of waifufags.
just ignore it, you can't change them.

we do?

Sup Forums has shit taste

Eathony Fatano

Surprised he doesn't like Lana.

Her face is so off-putting, like she's so close to being attractive but there's something just barely wrong

i just noticed how common your llana threads are; just what in the luving fuck

Sup Forums is full of effeminate numales. That's why.

>love her so much
I've seen both love/hate opinions, but no middle ground.
Lips probably.

Yeah OP...

She's pretty much universally reviled here. And for good fucking reason too,

She's a faux-indie, edge-"my pussy tastes like pepsi cola"-lord, an absolute shit-tier wannabe popstar who's entire "aesthetic" (if you wanna go so far as to call it that. i won't.) consists solely of nostalgia that was never hers, stolen from REAL ARTISTS, who, instead of being "influenced by" (read: blatantly plagiarizing) this influential period in the most un-creative past-fetishicism kinda way, actually lived through it and helped to push boundaries and foster innovation.

She is good at one thing though, ill give her that. Ive never seen someone as good at recycling old ideas from 20 years earlier word for word and spoon feeding them to preteens and white parents, so that they might receive a little well-deserved indie-cred, for once.

Think of Lana Del Rey as an indie artist as you might think of a short picture/story book as a novel in the eyes of a dyslexic retard.

The truth is, the cold, hard, straight truth, is that even RiFF RaFF, rap game Aunt Jamima himself, hip-hops biggest hick/meat-head/retard, is far, FAR more talented that Lana Del Rey could even pretend to be, ever. While he's sleeping.

She is my Waifu tho, that ass fat AF i would hate-fuck that shit to absolute destruction

Does that answer your question OP? Hope this helped

It's like if I went into a character creator in a game, made a cute girl face and then slightly tweaked every setting to be a little bit off

jack daniels is pure liquid shit. im actually mad at how fucking garbage it is.

Sounds like a semi-succesfull plastic surgery.

ruined my fucking day.

numales hate Lana for saying feminism doesn't interest her and her slutty lyrics.

pre-surgery Lana

Looks like you were right, she's definitely cuter in this pic

What is wrong with you

she wares me out!

he attacked our precious grimes threda too. what a crime

He actually made a well thought-out response for once on this shitty board

What did they mean by this?

that ain't tay

>that look
>that beauty

I just want to stick my tongue into every orifice of hers

Why leftist hate so much? lmao

i had nowhere else to vent. dont drinker this crap.

tt is autistic just come out with it.

DSL

BIMBO-FIED

deflated

what the fuckek.

+1

nigger

>WANNA PLAY YOU LIKE A GAMEBOY

what was she thinking?

I did no such thing, I Grimes.

Her music is great for what it is, catchy, interesting pop music with a lot of character

Grimes does her own thing and I like it. Yeah, oblivion had some heavy 80s influence but thts all it was, and it was SONIC influence. Her image and sound are still largely unique and her voice is a distinct one.

And just cuz I know someone will say it, okay idk exactly how much of grimes bulkhead

I want to shove a 4 burgers down her throat

what does Lana's breath smell like?