Attention all skinny betas

attention all skinny betas

i am from /fa and i would like to help one of you dress better.
>inb4 /fa is shit
im not trying to get you to dress is full designer or anything outlandish this will be very basic and effective clothing advancements. i will go over summer/winter outfits aswell as shoes. i know every subgenre of fashion so if there one you like i can help you with that aswell.

My requirements for you:
. Over 5'10 fashion is not for manlets
. Under 165 lbs i WILL NOT help fatties.
. Have a little money you would be willing to spend on clothing. (few hundred would be fine)
. Have a sinceere intreste in improving the way you dress to then improve your life.

let me help one of you. the clothes you wear really matter. pls stop dressing like pic related.

if you wear any of the following i can help you
>baggy cargo shorts or cargo shorts in gen.
>baggy jeans
>running shoes with jeans
>graphic tees

Sure

skype?

Gays do know their fashion, why not

im bi but yea lol we do. wanna skype me we can just text chat. skype: reaactive

post fit faggot

I might be over 165 actually and too lazy to dowload

>Over 5'10
>Under 165 lbs

Do you even fucking lift?

if ur not that fat i dont really care

>over 5 10
>under 165
bro that greatly underwieght
eat some food you fucking twig

no big muscles ruin fashion. im looking for someone who wants to improve themselves. clothing is an option, working out is aswell. i dont know anything about working out

im 6'1 149 lbs and my bmi isnt underweight

REEEEEEEEE

Nothing wrong with wearing sneakers with jeans.

>no big muscles ruin fashion

That is such a meme.

I'd rather not get made fun of for dressing like an absolute libcuck. I've been on /fa before i've seen what you gaylords wear. You all look like high school freshmen.

also don't come into Sup Forums all high and mighty because you frequent /fa/ of all boards. b is on the low end of the spectrum but you guys at /fa/ are at dead last.

i didnt mean to come off like that tbh im pretty normie i legitimately just trying to help someone

Running shoes and jeans are called rocking sneans you illiterate cunt.

You're better off not trying.

you don't see us trying to teach you guys how to be autistic do u?

i really just wanna help someone :(

Don't be disheartened, user. Haters will always hate.

fuck of chad
>RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

im not a chad bro more like a kaleb maybe

opinions on /r/streetwear and /r/malefashionadvice thats where i learned to dress.

go back to /lgbt/

>improve the way you dress to then improve your life
>the clothes you wear really matter.

both a little circle jerky especially r/streetwear. mfa is very dad but okish. streetwear is not my cup of tea but its whatever. i really hate longline tees tho pls dont wear those

this is the gayest thread i've seen all day. and the thread above this was dudes rubbing their dicks together.

i already said im bi lol

I'm 6'2. If I was under 165lbs, I'd be worried.

i dont my dude also im from florida so i cant circle jerk with them without having a heatstroke

you're too gay to be bi

i just mean they give like 0 real criticism

lol i have a gf

"gf" with feminine penis

bump