One more day of 2016 Sup Forumsros, who's death do you think it'll finish off with?

One more day of 2016 Sup Forumsros, who's death do you think it'll finish off with?

shigeru miyamoto

Holy fuck that'd be heartbreaking

get ready to update his Wikipedia

F

It damned near took my wife about 10 hours ago. She got hit by a car... in our living room. Got pinned between the coffee table and the dining room table, which then went through the wall between the living room and kitchen. Somehow got away with only some major bruising but nothing broken and no internal injuries as far we know right now.

The guy claimed "something was wrong with the gear shifter," but I don't see how that means his brakes didn't work, and you sure as hell can't idle up the hill, through the heavy log fence, and through the wall.

Morgan Freeman.

That fucker had to be drunk

Damn bro... I always had an irrational fear of that happening after seeing it in a movie once when I was really young. Glad to hear everyone's okay. And yeah, that doesn't sound like car troubles, that sounds like he was super intoxicated but wants to avoid reckless endangerment and DUI charges.

I think I heard about something where he was almost in a plane crash

The police ran the test in him and he actually wasn't drunk, so I really don't know what happened just yet.

I barely dodged it myself. I was lying on the couch actually closer to the point of impact, but the car sort of slid past just inches away. It apparently did hit the couch, or knocked the bookcase into into it, because the couch is all compresses and smashes on the far end. All I've got is a bruise on one knee which I think must have been from my laptop flying from the coffee table to the couch.

Holy typos.... I'm posting from my phone at the hospital.

My wife's main concern as she's lying there in the wreckage is "Where's the cat?" He has a little platform he likes to sit on, right in front of the very sliding door and wall the car came through. Couldn't find him in the immediate aftermath, but I went back a few hours later and found him hiding under the bed upstairs.

That is crazy, hopefully 2016 won't claim ya'll yet

Did the cat kick the car's ass?

Maybe not alcohol then, but some drug. Lots of that shit can't be tested for. I remember just last week seeing someone in the news being arrested for doing nitrous oxide while driving. The stuff doctors give you to knock you unconscious before mouth surgery. If they hadn't found the empty cartridges hidden under the seat they'd have never guessed she was on it, because it doesn't actually metabolize or stay in your system for more than like 5 minutes after you exhale it. Also most hallucinogens are difficult if not impossible to test for as well.

I'm saying Boy George

Yo I'd fuck your wife fam

No, I'm thinking he was upstairs the whole time. Or possibly sitting on the stairs and may have seen the whole thing, in which case he narrowly dodged it just like me. The space between the couch and the stairs is pretty much exactly the size for the car to fit between.

That's one lucky ass cat

And that's what even more nuts: outside the glass doors it came through, there's two wooden posts holding up a balcony. It's just barely enough for a car to fit through.... And they're both still standing.

Likewise at the point where he went through the fence. Two large trees on either side. Went right between them.

Plus, the trees and the posts are not aligned straight on. He would have to have gone through them at an angle and then slightly turned. Uphill. from a parking lot down below.

Dat motherfuck meant to fuck shit up, or was too high on acid not to tell your house ain't rainbow road

Yeah, I just don't know. I was under a blanket when it hit, so the first thing I saw was my wife pinned, and the car next to me backing out. He went all the way back down the hill and into the parking lot.

I checked her first as best I could, but then ran down after him to get a plate number or anything in case he was trying to leave. I was shouting all kinds of horrible things and ordering him to get out and stay. I think he thought he was about to get shot or something, because he was just all "I'm not leaving, sir. I'm not going anywhere." I didn't see much of him after that as I ran back in, but I guess he was still there when the police showed up according to my mom.

Sue the ever living fuck out of the dude. Even if he has nothing just watch him suffer.

Yeah, I'm just going to have to wait for that police report to see how we proceed on this.

One part of me imagines some slim possibility that he's telling the truth: that this was some freak mechanical failure that likely left him just as terrified and is probably leaving him totally destroyed right now, because he likely has no idea that she's actually (eventually) going to be OK.

But the rest of me entirely doubts that, and knows he did something stupid to put the full responsibility on himself.

urs

Damn bruh, how'd you know I'd an hero today?