Is it weird if I want her to be my mom?

Is it weird if I want her to be my mom?

it'd be weird if you didnt

Even if she arouses me?

YES

Nobody would want a supermodel as a mom. Nobody, user, literally nobody.

ok

It's natural for boys to want to bang their mom.

literally who is that fat whale

Should I think of her as mine?

Lol no it's not u weird ass german fucking freud

You should see your as your father's wife and give up on her.

Of course. After all she is the only woman in the world who actually loves and cares about you. Romance is impossible with women you are not related to by blood. Thats why the Romans were oiled up faggots. Because it was either have true love with another man or your mother and they considered homosexuality less degenerate than incest

Literally who ?

Fun fact. In Roman Culture the most effeminate and beta male thing you can do is eat pussy. A man who pleasures a woman with his mouth is considered to be and even bigger bitch than a Twink who sucks a row of dicks and gets fucked in the ass by other men.

That's pretty neat

No If she is not hot

fun fact eating pussy is objectively beta

It is. Your mother is the only woman on Earth who truly cares for you and loves you.

would she wear those hot pieces for me?

Boys don't want to fuck their moms because they are hot but because they have such a deep emotional connection to them.

Probably not, because our society is deeply sexually disturbed and views normal behaviour such as loving your mom (vice versa your son) as weird and immoral.

I agree. Most men who eat pussy often do it as a as an apology for their inability to bring a woman to orgasm with their manhood. If fact some men are so beta they even eat pussy BEFORE they fuck because they already know in advance they cant get the job done on their own.

Really fucking sad. I personally dont agree with the gay stuff but Romans were the polar opposite of weak. If you went back in time and made fun of them for fucking other men they would beat you half to death and then rape you to show you who the real man is.

ok

You sound really, really insecure.

You are either a faggot or a woman and your opinion is irrelevant. TITS OR GTFO

could she wear it for me in private?