If marijuana cures cancer, why did Bob Marley die

If marijuana cures cancer, why did Bob Marley die

>> checkmate dopeheads

Other urls found in this thread:

drsircus.com/medical-marijuana/cannabis-cures-cancer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marijuana doesn't cure cancer. He died because many rock stars have short predestinations.

Almost every pothead i ever heard yarn on about it claims it cures cancer

He died because he refused treatment, like a dumb fucking stoner hippie faggot.

I dont care whether it cures cancer, still gonna blaze that reefer you fucking shit troll

are you having fun spending your life worried about getting cancer? wow bet you're looking forward to being 80 and healthy so you can have 20 more years of sitting in a care home watching shit daytime TV, deffo gonna be worth the boring life choices

Medical marijuana patient here, use it to sleep and eat recreational use is nice too especially a long day of work Crack open a beer have a bong rip or two enjoy ur fucking night a happy man

Because he didn't start taking it early enough, you dumb shit.

Nobody said marijuana cures cancer you absolute faggot

Because he didn't smoke nearly enough.

Also, does anyone think he looks a bit like James Franco, or is it just me.

>young fags here

The US gov't killed him...look it up.

No one days it cures cancer. It's said to inhibit some forms of neck and throat cancer. He had some kind of brain tumor/cancer. Faggot.

Literally the dumbest thing i read on Sup Forums today. He smoked all his life from a very young age.

Do you live under a rock?

No, he didn't.

And weedfags absolutely claims it cures cancer, as in any type.

He died of an infection in the toe dumbass. Not cancer.

>he got the toe AIDS

You are 100% wrong, see

>> drsircus.com/medical-marijuana/cannabis-cures-cancer/

As an easy google hit

To quote the Trump... WROOONG

>> In July 1977, Marley was found to have a type of malignant melanoma under the nail of a toe. Contrary to urban legend, this lesion was not primarily caused by an injury during a football match that year, but was instead a symptom of the already-existing cancer.

BIG PHARMA ONLY WANTS YOUR MONEYS! I AM GOING TO TELL YOU HOW TO CURE YOUR CANCER....

... for $31.95 of course

Big Pharma is the problem maaaaaan

the adult necessity of jay oh bees 40 years worth, 2 or 3 jobs,four or six jobs, are made far far more difficult with bong ding donging your brain and spinal cord synapses,,the bonghead out in realville is prone to laziness work accidents fender benders and worse,,the bong head is often prone to existing behavior deficits,made worse because of bong oil,,the young exhibit deficits for life after a couple years of tooting while in middle school.
the argument they then shift to blaming pharma,how bad booze is/
pot rots the brains out

no. potheads (like myself) yam on about how it's no worse than alcohol or cigarettes but is illegal for some reason.

I'm all for making alcohol and cigarettes illegal too, if you want.

This guy gets it. Every bonghead thinks it doesn't affect them.... but they are as bad as any other mind-altering substance abuser, if not worse, because they think it is harmless and not "full of chemicals"

He did not die from cancer lol. he died cause he got gangrene on hes foot from a rusty nail or something while playing soccer. then refused treatment cause the Rasta religion does not allow to amputate

Cures cancer but makes you a schizo. I don't know if you want that trade off.

no you're not. you're on Sup Forums. You're a drunk chain smoker.

Nope. See >>

Obamas lies

actually he died because malignant melanoma was found in his toe, but Marley didn't have the amputation that the doctor recommended because Rastafarians believe amputation is a sin.

>bonghead
What do you have against English people ya cunt?

He was given a pair of boots by someone, he put them on and it pricked his toe. Research the guy who gave him those boots? Guess who he was... in the CIA and his father was the head of the organization. Bob was assassinated. It's well known. On a couple of other occasions he was almost killed, one being when armed men in suits arrived at his house in Jamaica and shot up the place.

So why didnt the canabis cure him?

must have been barry sotero

Melanoma (skin cancer)
RIP

Jamaican weed isn't very good. It rains just about every morning and if you know anything about weed, you'd know thats not good for weed. Basically Bob was smoking mids.

this is true. but i have seen these guys smoke up. they put 3-5 gs in a blunt and smoke like 10 in row. but yes its shit tier weed

At that point we did not know it cured cancer...

For marijuana to cure cancer u need to use concentrated cannabis oil... orally topically.
Just smoking it wont cure u

so, /thread

>drugs don't cure cancer unless we know they don't cure cancer
Come in dude I'm not even one of the people arguing against weed in this thread but you would have to be literally retarded to think it works that way.

what u mean?

it doesnt work smoking it, like i said you have to take cannabis oil orally.

Refer to the first line of your post here: >At that point we did not know it cured cancer
Saying that implies that you believe something would only cure cancer after we discovered it cured cancer, and anyone who took the substance before then did not get any beneficial cancer-curing effects from it, because we did not yet know it did that.

It would be like saying that anyone who ingested penicillin before we knew about penicillin's antibiotic properties would not experience any of penicillin's antibiotic effects. That's just dumb.

But if that's not what you're saying then try to be clearer about the point you're trying to make because I guarantee anyone who reads the first line of your post is gonna think that's what you're trying to say.

what i was saying is that, if he/we knew that concentrated cannabis oil cured cancer, maybe he would had tried it...

thats it

cannabis doesn't cure cancer. It helps ease the pain and nausea felt by chemo and radiation patients, and takes less of a toll on the body than opiate painkillers or benzodiazepines

your right. Smoking it helps ease the pain and nausea felt by chemo and radiation patients, and takes less of a toll on the body than opiate painkillers or benzodiazepines.

But concentrated cannabis oil actually kills cancerous cells/tumors.

i don't know anything about that. I think marijuana and the cannabis/hemp plants are some of the most useful plants on earth, but in the US doctors have a hard time researching cannabis because of the restrictions placed on it

I know... but still, they do research at the US. Cannabis is the most studied illegal drug.

Google dr Naggarkati, i think he was the one who discovered it kills cancer cells.
Theres also evidence in video: u can actually see cancer cells being killed by THC