See this thread, user? I made it for you!

See this thread, user? I made it for you!

itt post whatever you want to

kloub

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

for me ? really?

That is good.

Thanks man.

Have a random picture.

I'm not sure what it'll be.

It looks like a penis.

It does.

But it's just Earthworm Jim.

im alone on new years and this thread somehow made me feel a little bit better
thanks op

Why has the faithful woman vanished completely?

I'am not satisfied

thank you OP, I will post this

they haven't, you're just a slut magnet

You are not alone, bro.

That's pretty funny.

DECAPITATION

sleep tight penis

Leaking my way to 2017...try this out on any girl in your school lol snap-leak-cf

That's great.

Is this now a crab thread?

>sea snipper

that's good too

ow

you nasty dawg

This is designed to be a comfy thread. You've got the right idea.

ha

love it

My boss is a micromanager and yesterday I flipped out after she was literally standing behind me, trying to rush something that I just needed time to work out before talking to her about. Our conversation became heated(no swearing) but I finally just told her I was just going to leave and I didn't even want to be paid for the day. I'm not even sure if I'm coming back to work Monday at this point.

this is me on new years eve... and every other day really for the past 10 years

That sucks, bro. I'm sure you'll make the right choice.

A backpack I want

I like that. Very much.

It is a penis

Are you sure? user says it was just Earthworm Jim.

nice asshole ;)

I see you have good taste in backwear.

I see you like dog butts.

huh

d'awww

Right now my backpack is a cheap red one from a charity shop. I'm trying to rebuild my life to how it was before I lost everything

You all have magnificent tastes in gifs.

You too

wow

thank you user

I feel for you, user. What happened?

I miss the old file size limit

give me a (you) right now will ya

No

fuck

oh god, fine, here

anybody have that gif of a dude rimming a chicken?

That's really funny.

yeesh

no u

the spirit of the thread has been violated

that's cool

I was living in a peaceful three bedroom house, but because of my father's girlfriend she caused such a fuss the landlord wanted us out of the house as well. He was in the police so we didn't want to mess with him but he didn't give us enough time to find a new place to resettle. We finally found a council house after begging for it and signing important documents, then the bitch comes and complains to the council "Why don't I have a house too?!". She ended up getting one because she had two young kids and my father and me got ours taken away because the council assumed we were up to something.

We tried renting a house but in this country you need someone to guarantee you will pay your pills. Like a buddy that promises to cover and pay for you if you don't do it yourself. We were low on money so we couldn't pay half a year's worth of rent in advance and my father had to beg his friends to cover for him. Of course, even his best friends backstabbed him and made excuses not to be. This was the final straw and we became homeless for 2 days. Packed the only important things we could into a small 5 seater and we had to travel back to our homeland to my grandmother's place. So yeah, after that I lost pretty much most of my precious items as well as an education in a good school. I'm in college now and back to the country we had to escape from but things are humble.