How good is you guys tolerance to alcohol. i've drunk 1 full glass of shiraz and i'm already light headed

How good is you guys tolerance to alcohol. i've drunk 1 full glass of shiraz and i'm already light headed

well, the other night, i had 4 beers with dinner, then i came home and opened a fresh 750ml of Skyy, drank that over the course of about 4 hours, then drank a couple more beers after that and then went to bed feeling pretty decent the next day

so yea i think i might be an alcohol

I need atleast 6 bud lights to get me shit faced drunk

I had 6 jag bombs tonight then 4 shots of str8 jag admit much happened.

damn guys, it's stuff like this that makes how little alcohol i actually drink compared to a lot of people, and i'm a 24 year old guy

>be 20 y/o
>already have moderate liver damage

Pretty low lately tbh

>6 bud lights
>shitfaced
you have to be 18 to use Sup Forums, please leave

Last night I had about 600ml of vodka, then went to a club with my friends. Had another 2 glasses of vodka an redbull, and 3 or 4 desperados.

I feel pretty alright

i usually go well above 15 beers during the course of a night without being completely shitfaced

I drink 10 vodkas, and 200 beers, and finally 100 jello shots.

Then I ate your GF's pussy.

how's 8th grade going

Maybe it's what you're drinking rather then how much. Drank a bottle of red wine and did nothing but put me in a bad mood.

i can drink 2 bottles of 12% wine (1,5 Liters) or 15 (0,33cl) beers, and thats enough.

or i should say that is optimum amount.

contrary to the belief popularly held by non-alcoholics everywhere, the ingredients used to ferment alcohol has absolutely no effect on the "buzz" it creates once it becomes alcohol

alcohol is ethanol, ethanol is alcohol

Usually can get pissed on 0,5l of vodka if drinking alone.once managed to drink a liter

200ml vodka, 2 liters 7% beer and a bottle of wine drunk in few hours gets me almost shitfaced, although I will probably remember the whole night.

Well, I used to be a severe alcoholic until I burned ulcers into my stomach, then I stopped. I used to be able to down a fifth of hard liquor every night.

I switched to weed because after the ulcers, drinking hard liquor was agonizing. They've healed up somewhat but if I drink a few days in a row, the pain returns.

So now I just smoke weed hella often. I DO drink socially though but that may only be every 2 or 3 weeks... and usually it's just a few drinks along with my weed.

But I can STILL drink anyone under the table and maybe 3 or 4 times a year get REALLY drunk.

But back in my hardcore alky days. I could down a fifth, still hold intelligent conversations without slurred or impaired speech.... and even drive. I know how bad that sounds, but literally follow every traffic rule and stay within the lines going the speed limit (you have no business breaking ANY traffic rules if you're drunk driving, that's how people get caught). Shit, I even went through a DUI checkpoint one time and they just waved me on through because I didn't look drunk, didn't act drunk, and wasn't breaking any other traffic laws.

But that's an acquired skill, one people get from drinking way too fucking often. But the truth of the matter is once you're super familiar with any drug you can function entirely normally on it if you have to.... even heroin addicts and crackheads drive and I'd venture to say most people that regularly do any drug can drive just fine on it. It's generally irresponsible people that do way to much of a drug or alcohol, that don't know their limit; that get in trouble with drunk driving.

Practically immune... I can go all night and still feel sober. Honestly, I don't even bother anymore because it I'm wasting money on something that tastes like shit and I don't understand how people go so crazy for it.

I'mI'd venture to say that NO ONE truly blacks out while drinking and does a lot of shit that they don't remember.

That's just an excuse people like to use when they got smashed and did something really embarrassing. It's true your inhibitions are lower and you may have beer goggles, but you remember every damn thing that went down until you fell asleep.

But you'll find that guys that consistently go "hoggin" like to say they got so drunk they blacked out and don't remember it.... but it's just an excuse.

Maybe on ketamine you could say you blacked out and don't remember... but alcohol, that's a fucking lie.

>once you're super familiar with any drug you can function entirely normally on it

that's a good synopsis of why i like to skip a couple of days at the least between heavy drinking sessions, like to let the body completely re-calibrate for sobriety before diving DEEP into the bottle again on a 12-20 hour binge... then repeat... such is life

pic unrelated

depending on what's in the drink, it can have different effects. can't drink most wines because the sulphites in it give me a splitting headache

Depends how well I've eaten before drinking

I'm nowhere near as tolerant as I used to though.

Don't care what you think. I can kill a 12 pack alone and a bottle of wine and still operate at 75% (100% is sober and 0% is dead) but shots FUCK ME UP

that's actaully really interesting. i've never gotten really drunk, but i've been to parties where people have gotten really drunk. so when they say they don't remember, they've just been bullshitting me?

That's a fantastic way to ruin your liver. No really stop that shit, just keep drinking. Letting your liver heal a bit then ripping open the healed tissue is how you end up with liver disease

Also get a job you fucking bum.

I only drink hard liquor (preferably vodka) and I like to mix with other alcohol, something with 40% like rum but I can't get blasted until after 8 shots or more, is it possible to develop a tolerance? This isn't b8

had 3/4 of a bottle of rum and im just making it. Happy new years Sup Forums

you're both right!
but yeah people who are like 'lol tequila makes me so horny!' are morons

I was about to argue but I remembered there was a head injury that night... Then I had a sudden epiphany...
You never blacked out because you never dinged your dome piece off a doorknob. Maybe that's where it stems from

>but yeah people who are like 'lol tequila makes me so horny!' are *disgusting whores who use a specific drink as an excuse to be promiscuous and have a complete lack of respect for themselves and everyone around them*
Fixed that for you

If you think you got live damage at 20...and i dont at 30 im guessing 52 beer a night? Because my liver was kong shiat from 19-29 and i drank 32 regularly

This is true. Tequila makes you horny cause you drink it around cock you wanna suck

I've been blackout drunk only once. I can remember the exact point when everything just dissapears and I only remember a few flashes due to physically being affected, two flashes, one of them vomiting all over the bar and the second one which was falling over when walking home.

Some people do lie about blacking out, but blacking out is a thing. I mean for god's sake I apparently drank sambuca which just one smell of it makes me feel violently nauseous.

tbh wine gets me more euphoric and gives me energy, beer makes me sleepy, vodka gets me fucked up but doesnt affect my functionality very much compared to other alcoholic drinks. cider gives me headaches and doesnt get me as drunk as the same amount of other type of alcohol even when chugged.
thats possible actually with alcohol, but only with absurd amounts, and the blackout usually lasts like a half hour. ketamine doesnt work like that. you will remember everything on a functional dose. when you K-hole you might not remember anything but you will also just lie on your bed and not function at all.
benzos are ideal blackout material.

The liver regenerates, thank god. After a year of living reasonably healthy your liver should be just as good as anyone else's.

They have found they can cut as much as 2/3 of the liver away for transplants, and it regrows entirely. It's the only human organ that does this.

If you fuck your kidneys up, that's permanent, but liver damage your body can heal up from quite easily.

depends on many factors actually.

this year, I have both endured 4 shots of scotch, 2 beers (~5%) and 8 cans of cider without having trouble walk straight
>I was heavily stressed b/c of both work and relationship issues
and nearly passed out after as little as three light beers and a shot
>after quitting drinking for a month, b/c before that my drinking started getting out of hand.

5 beers and a shot I'm pretty stumbey

Nah.get shitfaced on vodka with friends pretty often,but got told about having liver damage after a car crash.

Yeah, sure son. That's where you lost all credibility (or was it just a thinly veiled attempt to impress us even more with your alcohol resistance?)

I have been told stories about stuff I did when drunk of which I have no memories whatsoever.

Also puke everyday lately,usually even after drinking my morning coffe or if i eat a bit too much

kys

So what did you do? Bang morbidly obese chicks or get blown by a fag? Like I said, I think it's not just said to deceive others, sometimes people tell themselves that they don't remember... it's just easier that way.

I mean, I stuck a dollar in a strippers butthole and get knocked out (after the hardest night's drinking in my life) and told the guys I didn't remember doing it.... but I did. I mean I blacked out for a few after a bouncer knee'd me in the head but that's because I was legitimately knocked out.

That AND dudes like to fuck with their friends by telling them stories of very fucked up things they did while drunk that they *didn't* do.... it's as common as a frat drawing dicks on the first guy who passes out.

what I have noticed is that people in some countries have higher natural tolerance to alcohol because of the drinking culture. nordic/slavic drinking is very fucking different from other countries tbh

I need at least a fifth of Jack to get buzzed. My idiot friend gets tipsy after on sip of Patrone.
I wana smack him when he says I can't out drink him.

my friend, i have a quite large alcohol problem, and even so, i can easily recognize you have a severely skewed outlook on lifestyle priorities

No, apparently I fell down the stairs everybody thought I was gonna die or something. I got up and went about my drunken ways.

The next morning I woke up wondering why half of my body was bruised. Wouldn't know to this day if others hadn't told me.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

it depends on the abv.
get the right beer and you can kill a rack or two without hardly getting a buzz.

not all liver damage heals. if you drink to the point of serious enough liver damage to mandate abstinence you have a 25% of dying within 5 years even with complete cessation of alcohol and avoidance of other damaging substances/lifestyles.
additionally the brain damage you've likely done by that point is completely irreversible. thiamine deficiency brain damage is a pretty serious thing that many long term alkies have to some degree.

that sounds awful. maybe you should cut back.