The girl i love is going to be getting fucked later tonight by a random guy while piss drunk and there is nothing i can...

the girl i love is going to be getting fucked later tonight by a random guy while piss drunk and there is nothing i can do

All i ask is for a Feels thread to make me feel better

go be that random guy user

Why not out with her user? Is it one sided, or do you acknowledge each other as friends?

she loves me and all the good stuff according to her she needs 8 years to think about her self and do whatever she wants.
user im not controlling i let her do what she wants and i push her to achieve her dreams and not to give up i support her in every aspect

Don't waste time on someone who doesn't want you man. Worrying ain't building relationships.

Also: She "loves" you but out fuckin other dudes? Or are you just assuming?

>pic related

she told me that shes going to go to the bar get piss drunk and go home with someone else

why would you stand for that bullshit user?

She's kinda a cunt for telling you that straight up. You sure she loves you or was it one of those friend "love ya" 's that chicks do?

i haven't had anyone else love me like she has now that im all alone i don't know what to do i don't know how to talk to girls and put my self out there

Happens all the time user

you really shouldn't get this emotionally involved

why the fuck should you care about someone else? get some over paid job, use surplus money to climb one level on the social ladder, you will look back on everyone and ask yourself why you hanged out with duces

also you will be more comfortable in yourself

now stop whining

she loves me but she dosent want to settle down with someone because shes young she wants to "party and do fun things that adults do"

yea thats what i want to do but im currently studying to be a forensic scientist it takes alot of my time im trying to become a fed

Cut it dude, they don't get you on only their terms, you guys either start something together, or don't do it at all.

It fucking sucks doing stuff like that one sided.

trust me i know how this feels i was in an abusive relationship for a long time before i realized there is no reason to stay. that feeling you have right now is only going to worse. get out now.

you're right user i just cant let this happen its now or never

Well if it's now, don't say anything you'll regret. Bad things swirl in head if you don't think about your actions.

my feelings get the best of me user im one to settle im not looking for wham bam thank you mams

Aposed to what, doing it behind his back?

nice dubs and yea i need to plan this out and think about what needs to be said but i dont think its going to work once shes set on something there is no stopping her i need to try

she wanted to spare the heart break and tell me straight out

she is not saving you she is saving herself from feeling bad.

That's right, absolutely nothing your cucked ass will do about it.

I sincerely hope I meet whomever she is at a bar tomorrow night so I can have a go with her. Don't worry, I won't use a condom and I will sign my rights to the little shit away if she gets knocked up.

Beta faggot.

yea you sure sound like an alpha male

How old is she and how old she are you??

>8 years to think about herself

bahaha she's a raging slut and wants you on the rebound after she's all used up you stupid cuck

yea this faggot sure does man kek

early 20s to mid 20s

no shit i know what shes doing and i dont want that shit but im going to persuade her to rethink what she had said

don't bother she's just a whore, move on, believe it or not there are endless numbers of actual decent girls with hot bodies out there. Literally she is just a whore, move on.

yea man after all this shit that im being told by my fellow Sup Forums bros i think its time to let her go there is this one friend of mind shes pretty cute

user there is something better out there. Unless you like the Hurt ... But get yourself out there fuck everything you can.be safe wear condoms and enjoy yourself! Don't wait someone who won't wait for you.

okay guys i got some shit for you as a token of thanks

this all the good ones i can muster up