So why do people hate this again?

So why do people hate this again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B0OFoi4Y2GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they hate fun

Because a movie about a man dressed in a rubber bat suit fighting Arnold Schwarzenegger as a snowman and a plant lady didn't take itself seriously.

No one hates it, it's just objectively an awful film.

Bat-credit-card

Because it went beyond camp and playful into the realm of buttfuckingly stupid.

I'm 100% sure this is either Kovic or Lawrence.

Because Schumacher made an over-the-top cartoon out of a character that has way more dark and interesting source material. However, it is a hell of a lot of fun to get drunk and rip the shit out of.

Right where batman belongs to be honest.

People who hate this film are retarded. It's full of deep symbolism regarding mans place in nature and his struggle to control his animalistic tendencies in order to Overcome his fears of loss and embrace the harmony of a shared existence.

Similarly the cinematography is sublime, the gorgeous use of colour to lead the eye and dictate emotion, while also bolstering the thematic symbolism.

Truly bravo Snyder.

The main problem is that it's boring and flat.

If you're going to make a film that's over-the-top and campy, at least make it funny.

It's not even so-bad-it's-good, it's just bad.

You remember the Bat Credit Card? That was a rare funny moment. The movie needed more of this type of humor. Stuff that's so dumb it's funny and is borderline self-parody.

and more Mr. Freeze Puns

>borderline self-parody.
No borderline about it. You probably weren't even alive but after batman 89 bat merch was fucking EVERYWHERE and it became part of the whole hype train for a new batman movie.

People who would like to watch something with quality and are forced to watch stupid shit often hate the experience.

No, thats Batman v Superman.

Batman & Robin at least has so bad its good going for it.

Its actual a decent movie, if you look at it as a comedy

Bravo Shoemaker!

this, the villains have exact opposite goals but work together for some reason

>Batman & Robin at least has so bad its good going for it.
user you can like a shitty movie, there's nothing wrong with that, just don't try to tell anyone its a "good" movie.

One of my favorite movies of all time is the core, and that movie sets the record for bullshit-per-second in movies.

Because some people have taste. It wasn't even cheesy Batman good. It was just shit. Cringe worthy the whole time.

The damage began with this

It was actually quite good

At least joel Schumacher led to nolan, who unfortunately led to snyder

goddammit joel

I would have liked to see Joel's last one though Batman Triumphant with nic cage as scarecrow and Harley Quinn

jesus christ no lol

Why are some of the actors' names misspelt

Google images thought it would be funny

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Yeah Val Kilmar was really great in that.

this 2bh

"Thell me docthur, do you like tha thurkis?"

youtube.com/watch?v=B0OFoi4Y2GM