Creep-Bread 4.0

>Creep-Bread 4.0

"What would men be without women? Scarce, sir...mighty scarce."

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages."

"I am not sure that I exist, actually. I am all the writers that I have read, all the people that I have met, all the women that I have loved; all the cities I have visited."

"Why are women... so much more interesting to men than men are to women?"

"Better to be strong than pretty and useless."

"The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too."

Fuck, left is so sexy

Beautiful.

------------------

Jane Austen
"There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others. My courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me."

Damn OP, are you a bot or something? You've been at this for hours. Not hating, just curious what gives you the motivation to make all these threads.

holy fucking shit this is the best creep ever. do you have more?

"There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain."

He's a cringy supercilious cunt, quoting books on a creep thread. Though I do enjoy his content

nope

I think I'm in love, yo.

I am multi-tasking and listening to audio lessons.

I feel that multi-tasking keeps me mindful or presently aware. It enables me to study for hours.

Learning and looking at beautiful women are the ambrosia of life.

--------------

"All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does, and that is his."

Do you own a fedora OP

She was right though, she WAS the most womanly woman ever.

>supercilious

I like reading and learning, and I love women. If you have a problem with either of those things, then that is your problem.

I am not attempting to be better than anyone. I first learned how to write properly and to use logic from Sup Forums years ago. So, I am know I am no better than of you.

Quote related.

---------------------

"I like good strong words that mean something…"

Displaying just a hint of thinking and a functioning vocabulary must mean one is a euphoric fedora (though mostly trilby) wearing autist.

Ahhh Sup Forums, draggin' each other down to lowest possible common denominator, just because you feel inadequate.

"Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman."

Wonderful. Moar like this?

-------------

"I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship."

Albert Einstein
"Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed."

"Whatever you do, you need courage. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires some of the same courage that a soldier needs. Peace has its victories, but it takes brave men and women to win them."

Yves Saint Laurent
"The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy."

"Human suffering anywhere concerns men and women everywhere."

"I like men who have a future and women who have a past."

Sexy legs! More?

Never marry at all, Dorian. Men marry because they are tired, women, because they are curious: both are disappointed."

"I am not an angel,' I asserted; 'and I will not be one till I die: I will be myself. Mr. Rochester, you must neither expect nor exact anything celestial of me - for you will not get it, any more than I shall get it of you: which I do not at all anticipate."

Oh, captain, muh captain!

"No woman gets an orgasm from shining the kitchen floor. "

"Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it."

"And people tended not to bother a woman with a book."

"A witty woman is a treasure; a witty beauty is a power."

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

Anyone lurking?

of course

Wow... absolutely splendid.

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace."

"Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it."

enjoying thread on all fronts, thanks op

that quote is utter horseshit

>invisibility is impossible
>its learning how to control your visibility
>and becoming free from it

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
Delicious Ambiguity."

Yep
Next summer I will make tons of creep OC for our enjoyment
Bought a memecamera with superzoom a few months ago but then women started wearing jackets 'n shit so didn't make a lot of pics
But next summer, I shall shower you with OC

Np :)

----------------
"Once you learn to read, you will be forever free."

>don't expect to one day learn how to rid yourself of it altogether
>instead, accept that you must actively manage it, in each individual instance

retard

made this from my window
crouching tiger hidden fap

"I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff."

just a moment later
the weird color is because i didnt open the window=extra layer of glass with light being shined on it

do you get more or less out of listening as opposed to reading? i wanna start doing audiobooks but feel like theres a certain something to the mechanics of traditional reading

"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."

slap my ass and call me claudius

she's spectacular

keep going brah

more? cute.

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."

very cute. keep goin pls.

"The circle of life and dead continues. We will live, they will die."

It really depends on the quality of the author or speaker.

Not all books are equal in their quality.

I suppose the most important "mechanics" of reading may be said to be the precision in which it is written.

Most books, even if labeled as "non-fiction", are actually some person's opinions presented as though they were facts. Most books contain partial understandings, or misunderstandings, as though they were actual understandings.

Therefore, everything must be carefully considered in its relation to actual reality.

You may be able to find two scientific books, possibly textbooks, both labeled as "non-fiction", with completely opposing and contradicting "views" or opinions.

The label of "non-fiction" does not mean that a book is actually valid.

How well you learn depends on your ability to recognize and differentiate fact and opinion, from either a text or an audiobook.

Sup Forums in general teach us to be less of a bad creep.

nice

Douglas Adams
"The Guide says there is an art to flying", said Ford, "or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

"Why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time. My greatest regret was how much I believed in the future."

"We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It's time to put an end to this. It's time for us to let ourselves be loved."