When did you give up on capeshit?

When did you give up on capeshit?

Pic related. It's the last one I watched.

Other urls found in this thread:

feministing.com/2015/05/01/lets-talk-about-age-of-ultrons-rape-joke/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who?

Dark Knight Rises or Iron Man 3, I can't remember which one I saw the last.

Literally who?

The last one I watched was Spider-Man 3. Never again.

Just looking at the OP image is nauseating, such pure autism emanating off the screen. I can literally smell the cheeto dust wafting towards me from my monitor.

I am hear the shrieking of the mid-20s manchild autist as he convulses on the floor in the supermarket because his mother refuses to buy him his favorite cape-cereal after his doctor told him that he can no longer eat so much sugar because of his diabetes.

I never started with capeshit.

Haven't.

Civil War was breddy gud. Flawed but entertaining.

The Incredibles is one of my favourite movies of all time and would be excited to see a sequel.

Come at me, dumb spergs.

>The Incredibles is one of my favourite movies of all time and would be excited to see a sequel.
Looks like Sup Forumseddit's back on the menu, boys. I wish I could line up all the capeshit enabling infantilized white males and put a bullet in their heads tbqh.

>anime image
And so the autist will live in chastity for the rest of his days.

>Dumb sperg
>animu
>Civil War
Can't make this shit up.

Smugposting is no balm for those red asses, kiddies. Feel free to say something substantiative or continue to look embarrassing in front of those of us who grew out of insecure, muh legion bandwagoning.

>Marvelfags

Gave up on marvel quipshit, but dc Kino is still alive

This was a good time to get out of the get, it all peaked here, this was more fun in theaters than guardians

If you willingly consume capeshit then you have fully commited to being part of the drone horde. You will eat literal shit so long all of the trendy people around you are doing it. Seems like you have even grown fond of the taste.

>Come at me dumb spergs
>Dumb sperg responses

You sound like you have a lot of problems

>insecure, muh legion bandwagoning.
>>"you have fully commited to being part of the drone horde."
>about the most fedora-esque response you could have given
I literally just have to hand you guys the noose to hang yourselves on.

So u attribute all popular opinions to both Sup Forums and reddit? So what would be a Sup Forums suitable opinion? Something unpopular for the sake of being contrarian? Are u one of those hipsters that swears he isn't a hipster?

this

>the same anons that pine for Arnold-ish action movies of their childhoods don't realize capeshit is literally this eras equivalent of those movies
lol

If the last thing you watched was Avengers, you missed out on Winter Soldier, Civil War, Antman, Guardians of the Galaxy, Days of Future Past and Dark Knight Rises which were all at least entertaining.

just coming here did it

Disgust for the infantile is a positive trait. In ancient times capeshitters would have been left to man up or die.

The Big Guy Rises
Not even memeing.

Iron Man 3, right before Age of Ultron, and the only real reason i saw that one was because Shane Black. i was a comic book fiend when i was a teen and it was fun to see these characters show up on the big screen with worthy adaptations. however, enough is enough. i could do with a few years of not seeing anything superhero related. i'm still down to see a good Batman film every now and then, though, but from what i gather after reading how he's portrayed in BvS, i think i'll skip that one and anything Snyder/Affleck-Bats related.

>you guys are insecure bandwagoners
>w--well at least I'm not Reddit!

i watched iron man three because of shane black. i did not enjoy it.

Sup Forums is capeshit central, even moreso than Reddit.

If you like capeshit, this is a Sup Forums characteristic. If you despise it I have no idea why you're here unless you're a masochist.

Iron man was the first sign of capeshit going to shit. Avengers was the terminal stage of cancer. This whole marvel team of retards is the most disgusting rot on the face of the movie industry. Ironically, Green Lantern turned out to be the last decent capeshit movie.

>drone sheep herd mentality¡¡¡
We get it, u don't have any friends

>Action movies are and were garbage.
Okay thanks for clearing that up.

Contrarianism being real is just a meme propagated by the kikes to discourage independant thought
>don't think about questioning the quality of what you're buying, just keep consuming what we market at you
It's all an effort to keep the white male infantilized. So they can breed you out while you stay in your basements worshipping cartoons and playing video games.
>So what would be a Sup Forums suitable opinion?
That entertainment oriented products like capeshit or IMDBcore are not fit for adult consumption.

>Sup Forums is capeshit central, even moreso than Reddit.
Because we are the point of convergence for all of the reddit invaders and pleb board crossposters who want to talk about capeshit but can't do so on their own boards because it would be deemed offtopic.

The authentic "hard-art" core of this board who have been here for 8+ years is all in favor of the execution of every single person who has ever enjoyed a capeshit property as an adult.

>The authentic "hard-art" core of this board
Oh for fuck's sake listen to yourself.

That's a lot of b8 there, user

TMNT III was when I gave up

Sorry if you got the wrong impression of what this board is. I know from the outside it may look like "LE FUN CAPESHIT MUBIE CLUBHOUSE" with the swarms of ideological crossposters spamming their shit, but the heart of this board is white supremacism and artistic purity.

Nice projection. Avengers is normalfag as shit now.

iron man 3

Oh no user, I realize that capeshit is the equivalent to Arnold's over the top action movies.

They're just an incredibly poor replacement. None of the leads have the same charisma as Arnie or action sequences as an Arnie film. I don't think anyone will ever match him.

Hell, Eraser is probably his weakest film but the sequence with Arnold vs. the Plane is still better than anything in these DC or Marvel movies.

god capeshit looks so fucking stupid. a bunch of pudgy pasty people in cheap costumes on cheap sets. how has the technical mastery of hollywood disappeared over the years? just look at how well made epics from 60s were compared to the trash we have today

Batman (1989)

but capeshit really is terribly made. I don't even mind it in concept but christ were so inundated with amateurishly made garbage every year. don't you get sick of it? or are you 16 and have nothing better to compare it to?

From the inside it looks like that too. The board is what it is, you entertainingly deluded, fedora-wearing fuck, and assuming you're not "merely pretending" I'm sure there's a rational part of your brain that sees your idealizations and rich imagination for what they are.

this tbqh. watch conan and then avengers and if you think they're comparable in technical mastery or writing then you probably have a brain tumor

Arnold also produced God-Tier cinema occasionally. Capeshit's fun but it wont have the endurance of some of his films even to this day.

Go to bed gramps

>From the inside it looks like that too
Your perspective has been rendered compromized through years of degenerate media consumption. The video games wormed their way so deep into your brain that everything you look at is filtered through those sensibilities.

same here user

>tfw enjoyed ant man

a-am i starting t-to like capeshit?

Antman is unironically one of the top 5 movies of 2015

Thanks Sup Forums.

Naw, Ant-Man is legitimately good. If it weren't for the Avengers hanger fight, it would hold up very well as a stand alone film.

sexism
feministing.com/2015/05/01/lets-talk-about-age-of-ultrons-rape-joke/

Archive plz

Meant for

somewhere in phase 2, recent stuff isn't bad or anything but it's sort of stuck in the narrative limits of blockbusters. you won't get the more ridiculous stuff that comes with lower budget films.

I'd rather see something really absurd like Danger Diabolik where the supervillain protagonist bangs his gf in a technicolor lair under a pile of money, and then wind up frozen in a gold statue at the end

I haven't seen a superhero movie since deadpool, and that was extremely fresh and entertaining and gave me a lot of hope for comic book shit. Besides that, preacher ain't that bad, and if things like preacher can get a series than that makes me very hopeful for the idea of more adult comic adaptations like a crossed series.

I do wanna see civil war for spidey
Not terribly interested in ant man but it looks inventive and fun so might check it out
Don't give a fuck about x men, mainly cause of trash actors and pedo singer and gross nightcrawle (the last one was perfect)
Ultron was forgettable
No interest in batman Vs. superman Vs. The bomb
Obviously I want a good comic book movie over a generic one. Obviously I won't just watch a comic book movie because it's got comic book characters.
Writing them all off so u can exclaim how much of a free thinker u are makes u seem like a faggot loser

I'm not white so ur attempts at inundatting me into ur stormfront boards just comes off creepy and pathetic.
You need help nigga, i dont trust the Jews but I'm also not a supreme faggot like u who needs to propagate the evil Juden bogeyman whenever I need to justify my retarded world view

Meaning autism has become mainstream. That's why white people aren't having kids anymore.

U should check out batman Vs superman, it gives superheros the SERIOUS, EPIC AND DARK treatment they deserve

>I'm not white
Then you have no place here. If this was an in person meeting then I would have drawn my weapon on you and pulled the trigger before you could have even opened your mouth. There is to be no degeneracy on Sup Forums.

>Its a closet I gave up on capeshit except DC thread

JAJA DANNYBOY

everything post-thor

I don't know what's funnier, the possibility that ur posting ironically, or the likelihood that ur for real

el justo
l

j
u
s
t
o

Same. Everything came together, not spectacularly but overall I was satisfied. It was the last movie I saw with my dad too, so I let comic book movies pass on with him.

There is nothing funny about it. Mudraces have been destroying white civillization for a long time. It shouldn't be so shocking to you that eventually you'd push whites to their limit and the cuckoldry would end.

At least watch winter soldier its the last decent one everything after that is SHIT

Deadpool is a meta meme parody of the last 20 years of capeshit so finish off with that i spose

>Shitty PG13 superhero crap = Arnie
No your just fucking gay

>WHITE CULTURE IS LITERALLY WHITE PEOPLE GOING AROUND, DECIMATING A CULTURE, TAKING WHAT THEY LIKE, LEAVING LITTLE TO NO TRACES, ASSIMILATION, AND REPEAT
>Mudraces have been destroying white civilizations for a long time
I'm fucking done with these inbred faggots

Consider me triggered
permanently

Fuck off shitnskin

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

/thread

Hard to give up superhero films when you have a social life.

that movie aged worse than Lindsey Lohan

>giving up on Batman
Hello, edgelord.

I never like superheroes to begin with. Don't give a fuck about comics, capeshit or anything to do with superheroes, don't interest me.

the last good capeshit had willem dafoe as the green goblin