GDP per capita is bullshit

GDP per capita is bullshit

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

slideshare.net/OECD/oecd-and-progress-beyond-gdp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can you fuck off from us already murican scum?

Without us, who will protect you from Russia, little pshek.

i am russian you faggot

oh you're mad you live in one of those shacks lmao

Yeah, i started to think so after i know that East Timor and Laos have higher GDP per capita than Vietnam, and Vietnam has higher GDP per capita than Ukraine.

i live in wroclaw western scum

haha Russia is so poor, you have to live in Poland

Of course Russia is very very poor. But it has places like that too.

its easier from here to Germany

GDP per capita is not bullshit

But you need to factor in purchasing power and wealth distribution.

If Russia has close to the double GDP per capita as Serbia but the average Russian gets less money because it's more concentrated in the hands of the 1% then a lot of neighborhoods will look like pic related.

Just look at the US. It has one of the highest GDP per capita (PPP). But also one of the worst inequality. When visiting LA I was really shocked by how many homeless people litter the streets. You guys had blocks full of tents with homeless.

Compare this to my nation or even Japan where the inequality isn't really a problem and you'll see that we have almost no homeless citizens. Our streets are really clean and buildings are well maintained EVEN when we have a lower GDP per capita.

Make sure to vote for a government that tries to put a break on the widening of the inequality gap and you'll see your neighborhoods improve as well.

Yes, every Russian lives in an elite mafia neighbohood.

>tfw equatorial guinea has a higher GDP per capita than Serbia and Russia

Americans have a fuck load of niggers that skew the inequality statistics
The wealth inequality of American whites is the same as Europe, half the top 1% are Jews in America and they don't count as white

When did europeans turn into commies?

They are lubing up for the great wild African bull migration

>t. cherry picks per capita

Serbian countryside is really better tho.

>picks a pic from vojvodina (hungarian land) to prove that serbia isn't a shithole
Kek

>meanwhile this is how muslims live in Russia

Is this Chechenland?

Kazan

This is one of the biggest Russian cities, Kazan compared with some small village by a leaf. Kazan is like half-Russian now (75% before WWII) but practicing Muslims are around 3-5% just like practicing Christians. All religious stats in Russia are lies and exaggeration because we never had and solid researches on thet since 1926.

>t. Live near Kazan

>Kazan is like half-Russian now (75% before WWII) but practicing Muslims are around 3-5% just like practicing Christians.

Not to mention everyone is mixed, which makes Kazan 100% Russian.

>he doesn't live in Moscow

oh dear.

suka suka suka

blyat blyat blyat

This is chechnya.

Russians should honestly just convert already.

>Kazan is like half-Russian now
Interesting. We saw a different movement in Chechnya,
Lá vem o macaco.

it's not definitive or anything, but cherrypicking two pictures for comparison is stupid

That's not what he was implying.

wikipedia tells me this is the typical girls of kazan

i have a friend from kazan who's studying here, but how do i get a kazan frauen?

That's a nice picture, but we can still see the endless commiblocks.

>GDP per capita is bullshit
Yes. HDI is what matters really. By GDP per capita Gabon is better than Russia but their life quality is worse.
On the other hand, judge about countries by the combat pics is idiocy.

YES

>Lá vem o macaco.

Sabia que o Russo é mais misturado que o Brasileiro?

I know what they need.

There are mixed people but there are also """Tatatrs""" who look 90-100% Slavic with light hair and eyes. Not many though. But many Turkomongols either.

Too expensive for me. I tried to choose a place to rent once, and everything that satisfied me was above ₽80,000.

Chechnya is a hell on Earth despite their capital's centre looking like a nice Soviet place. If you disagree with Khan Ramzan, he burns your home and deports your family to dagestan where they can get shot by a random terrorist. Ah, yes, he also tortures his own people and burn human rights activists' vans if they want to help.

Just come here and join any party. Girls are easy. Some Tatars give only mouth and ass to keep their chastity (not many).

This is exactly what I mean.

>Vietnam has higher GDP per capita than Ukraine
2bh you're better than Ukraine. You do not realize what a shithole Ukraine is, m8. Vietnam doesn't have civil war and when I was in Vietnam I didn't notice people struggling with buying a food which is a big thing in Ukraine, they are on a verge of a famine.
What's wrong with being a commie? They are cool.
It's Kazan. Tatarstan is one of the most developed regions of Russia.
Talking about Muslims while talking about Russia is idiocy. Tatars are secular as Russians and we are heavy intermixed. The only really religious Muslim regions in Russia are Chechnya, Dagestan and Ingushetia. Yet in Dagestan at least most of Dags smoke weed and drink and hold religion only as kind of identity issue (well, not talking about really religious people in remote villages).
The thing is, there are barely any differences between Orthodoxy and Islam in Russian discourse, both religions are oppressive shit promoted by the government. All the tensions we have between different groups here are based on ethnicity, not the religion.

>struggling with buying a food which is a big thing in Ukraine, they are on a verge of a famine.

I wonder who's responsible for this.jpeg

>both religions are oppressive shit
Kek, no.
>promoted by the government
Yes but nobody forces them on you.

slideshare.net/OECD/oecd-and-progress-beyond-gdp

Chechnya is shit. I respect Ramzan for fighting a terrorism but the problem is that all the money and keeping safety (Chechnya has one of the smallest crime rates in Russia) he received for restoring a region he spent on himself or building stadiums, office centers, mosques etc. He doesn't create much jobs and Chechnya has a 12% unemployment. And of course the fact that Chechens and Russians hate each other is a big problem too.

Yeah, ebil Putin didn't let them to involve any economy in 25 years.

>Singapore has a high GDP per capita
>No minimum wage
>High inequality
>A cleaner in Norway earns more than 80% of Singaporeans
GDP/capita is the worst meme.

Me stupido, explain this plox?

>12% unemployment
Sounds breddy good :DDD

>every Serbian lives in an elite mafia neighbourhood
durrrr

Huh, don't you guys live luxury lives with 50k bucks annually?

ukraine is the same as russia outside of moscow and a few other big cities. kiev isn't that bad

It's pretty much the same as this graph , it just means that "GDP per capita (and even GDP (PPP) per capita) is bullshit, the graph is showing that in the United States gdp per capita has been skyrocketing since the 1960's but actual household income (which is a better indicator of "richness") has remained basically flat, you can read this presentation for further understanding

Russians should return the Kuril Islands to Japan if they can not afford to domestic territory as well.
Russian national budget has not kept pace with the vast area.

Until last year, they were literally higher than UK

We don't but Malaysia is still worse so it's okay.

Russia is not as bad as Moscovites imagine.

> i am russian you faggot
> scum

hmm

>h*hols

eбaть твoю мaть блять

h*hols is your bros idiot
you guys share one brain

I'm Ukrainian.

i am not from moscow nor from spb. and i know what i am talking about, don't be so delusional.

same shit

Does Singaporeans still work the low level jobs or was it taken over entirely by foreigners?

My experience is just different.

PPP is what matters
Prove me wrong

Taken over
Only jobs now are middle wage jobs and above
We basically have Burger-tier requirements eg 5 years of experience for 60k pay etc

Oh, thanks. So what index is not a bullshit then?

PPP

It measures purchasing power
Example,A person making 1 dollar in sweden can buy a piece of bread,he has 1 ppp
A person making 1 dollar in India can buy 6 pieces of bread,he has 6 ppp

This literally makes no sense. You want to say A person in India is 6 times richer a person in Sweden?

i want to say you're stupid faggot

Serbia looks very comfy

No, he mean that the person A makes less money than person B (in theory), but person A can buy just as much things as person B, so they're both equal.

>sight...
No, because obviously a person in India will be making way less than in Sweden but the twist here is that shit is less expensive in India than in Sweden and GDP (Purchasing Power Parity ) takes that into account

No bully please, I'm on Ketorolac. My brain is a mess right niw.

I get it. a person from India if he would go in Sweden gets 6 times lesser for the money he owns. Right?

Wonder if parts of it still have land mines like Bosnia because of the 90's war

I'd rather live in 100% white Moldova or Donbass front lines than a """"""rich""""" shariah law world's-sphincter.

Median is the only real metric.
t metric pro

Lol thats where normal families live. Literally a dime a dozen in most smaller towns and villages.

Talk when you actually move first world boi.

Yes but mostly around Kosovo and the Croatian borders

I don't know what kind of impression you have about mines in Bosnia (or Serbia) but in 99% of cases you will never seen them. These landmines are usually very far from the cities in mountains, it's not something that regular citizens ever worry about

You're not trying to trick me into stepping on one are you Bosnia?

I've mostly heard about some landmines, wasn't sure where you would find them. Good to hear the situation isn't as bad as Laos or Afghanistan with mines.

cherry picked images are bullshit

i met a qt russian from kazan she seems nice.

These houses on the left look nostalgic, though, there are lots of those in tatar villages.
I mean, what do you expect, even with a good economy, it still gonna look like shit, you are comparing hot state and country where it's usually -30c in the winter. People just don't care about beauty, at that point

both look like shit

The countryside in Serbia rarely looks like this, most of it is either wooden cottages made who knows when or houses from mid 20th century or earlier that are run down because no money. And the rural roads in most cases look like craters.

TBfair russians do the same when they post meme buildings from Moscow. Most russians live like in the balkans, no difference.

t. moldovan

not sure about serbia, but russian one "chastny sector" is accurate and common.

fuck you dirty hohol

Very nice repeating numbers

>they have black skin therefore irrelevant!!!

Good argument mon

Both looks like shit.

indeed but check these too

In a traffic jam?

> I didn't notice people struggling with buying a food which is a big thing in Ukraine, they are on a verge of a famine.
oy vey it's another holodomor

yea bomb triggered too early everytime