I'll post my nudes if user buys FO4 for my boyfriend. Honestly I'm broke but whatev

I'll post my nudes if user buys FO4 for my boyfriend. Honestly I'm broke but whatev

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198140724980

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

lizzdurr121.deviantart.com/
steamcommunity.com/id/NEVELS/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/NEVELS/games/?tab=recent
steamcommunity.com/id/nipsgrabber
steamcommunity.com/id/KofuuChino
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

time stamp or get the FUCK out

You really arent nude-worthy. Im sure there are some fetish freaks here that will help you out. The nose. the oily skin. The flat lifeless hair. I can tell your tits droop into cone points. No upper body strength. this means your lower body is soft, probably from sitting long periods for gaming so your pussy muscles arent developed either. really, youd be better off piercing your face, dying your hair and trying to save animals.

Sorry user, I'm new to Sup Forums...explain?

what's his email address, I'll PayPal him the money to buy it. I don't have steam.

Post his nudes and you've got a deal.

He doesn't have a paypal ,sorry. But steam is really easy to set up if you want, and honestly you won't regret it ^-^

Damn nigga. I thought the same thing xD

hoe

post a picture of your face next to a piece of paper with todays date and time so we know you are real and not a fat neckbeard trying to get FO4 for free. (Which you probably are)

THANK YOU!

no way, Sandra?

>>No timestamp, asking for free shit

Elizabeth, close enough

lizzdurr121.deviantart.com/

>no timestamp
>photo probably taken from this blog
>kys

good job fam, this was a bait tester. just seeing how long it would take for someone to crack it. congrats

Good olde Google reverse image search. Could be her though, she said she was called 'liz, as says the blog. IDC rly, I don't have the money anyway

this is what you spend your time doing you fucking loserlol

It was a pretty low quality bait but some thirsty virgin probably fell for it anyway
No timestamp, not real

legit im 12 and on winter break and im bored and have nothing to do so...

MODS

OP HERE, SOMEONE ARCHIVE THIS SHITSTORM

underage

problem? is Sup Forums rated T for Teens? are the police going to arrest me?

No but you agreed to the ToS and said you were 18 you fucking faggot. Now fuck off unless you plan to bait-in-a-bait us until this goes 404

underage b&

this is where Sup Forums is now

ABORT

jk im actually a 6yo mecha nazi scientologist satan worshiper. I watch all of the edgiest cartoons like teen titans go and graviy falls

MODS

Ok Had a Generous Bro in the previous thread.
He gifted me three games.
Cool and legit as fuck
Rivals of Aether, Tales of Symphonia and Senran Kogura Shinovi Versus.

Some of the other Anons got about over $80 worth of games. The Generous bro is asleep.

Post Wishlists and roll randomly in hopes of more generousity to come.
steamcommunity.com/id/NEVELS/wishlist

Best to post wishlists then to just argue.
R8 my wishlist please
Also tell me what game to play right now (No Killing myself is not an option. Must be a Steam Game I have in my library.)
steamcommunity.com/id/NEVELS/games/?tab=recent

that is prostitution of minors!!
go to california!!!!

I for one think you are cute. You look native or something. Here's a code for my penis w2xyxfgh4

thats a lotof reading for a 6yo mecha nazi scientologist satan worshiper

dumb it down fam

i'm looking for someone willing to trade shellshock live or speedrunners for some of my shit .... add me

steamcommunity.com/id/nipsgrabber

Timestamp.

Fake and gay

Proof is in the pudding

3,7mb/s peak
where are you from? afghanistan?

nope 2 anons got 80+ worth of games and 1 got 50+ worth of games.

Rural area Waiting for 4 years for Fiber Optic. Since in town Rent is expensive. Rural area rent is cheap.

Also mind the photo. Its old. Both of my limits are up and now its Throttled at 17.9 kbps peak

bump for the noodz

man that must suck, you have my sympathy, I could finish that in like 10-15 minutes.

this

damn. give me a sample and if it's worth it I'll create one

Can someone paypal me some money? I'm saving up for a graphics card and every bit helps

not even a clever thread just stop fag

Can I beg for One Piece Pirate Warrior 3 please kind anons

steamcommunity.com/id/KofuuChino

Did i miss the nude pic?

no

what was the post of

>legit im 12 and on winter break and im bored and have nothing to do so...

that's what it said bro.

thank

We could raid this fag like the good ol days

retard