Hey Sup Forums, new years in about 20mintues for me, just getting drunk alone playing vidya

hey Sup Forums, new years in about 20mintues for me, just getting drunk alone playing vidya,

anyone wanna keep me company ?

happy new year fags

You 2 man, where u live "?

Happy new year faggot. What are you drinking and where do you live?

sent ;)

Ayyy same here user, mines in 14 hours though. To a new year

WHO the fuck uses Ubuntu?

Live in Adelaide, got this vodka stuff mixed with fruits and shit, kind of gay but it tastes good. Cans of johnnie walker and Some James boag, got enough in the fridge to get me really fucked up, which is the plan

new years is 10:30 hours away but don't you worry friendo i'll be getting fucked up myself, got a house party with all my friends i've not seen since i went to uni, have a good night and what you drinking?

Seems like plan to me. What are you going to Play?

its 12:02 now, happy new years bros, hopeu all have a good 2017

Happy new year fag, I'll have a drink for you, do the same for me.
Pic unrelated

haha wrong photo oops

i dont even know man, maybe overwatch, kind of bored of it though might try something else

You too man, hope you fap to many hentai

Cheers man

you're an aussie?

Yep

I just decided to do one of those cringy fucking bottle flips.

Throw up the bottle in 2016
lands in 2017

Fell flat on the side because I didn't really give a shit.

Happy New Year my dude

Same.

should've recorded it then posted it on twitter then gone on ellen, missed opportunity bro

damn

fellow adelaidian lurking, where abouts in adelaide?

Cheers mate, hello from Up Under

i always meet new year at home why the fuck you wanna spent new year eve in clubs or something except i meet new year with my family

Exactly holmes,
Why not be comfy and have a good time, eh?
Me mate once pissed behind a garbage dumpster he did, got 'imself a ticket right through he did.
Best 200 pounds he ever spent though.

I'm a femanon in Adelaide, let's fuck

Happy new year. I don't have anywhere to go either. ...but will Google know I spent the new years on Sup Forums? Could they blackmail me with this if I ever become someone important?

I think IS time ti kys

Barely going to be 7am here, still a few hours before New Years.

sup fam

Happy new year bro