youtube.com/watch?v=6fSKsPwP2JI
youtu.be/BDOFvDWpa40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they shot ppl and stuff lol xDD

4/20/1999
The day OP delivered

nice job assuming xeir gender, bigoted racist chauvanist

any videos??

They completely failed. They had to resort to shooting up the library, which is the last place a Chad or Stacy would be. They should have waited until game night or a pep rally or something, would have been way more satisfying.

can confirm

interview with dylan klebolds mother.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fSKsPwP2JI

Ye they should have waited to pull out weapons when they reached the cafeteria. Not outside when everyone saw/ heard them coming.

Top 5 mass murderers:
1. Eric Harris
2.Dylan Klebold
3.Tim McVeigh
4 Charles Whitman
5.Elliot Rodger

Yeah, they should have rolled up on them thots with an extendo clip while they had a chance nigga

Agreed

fuck off with all the edge and angst

>comic sans

Remember when /b was awesome in 98 and then these fags ruined it for everyone?

JO MAMMA so sad, when her children not return from school

be ready in 2k17

Are you a killer?

Why do you wear the mask?

noooo, it's a killer!! :O

>Discuss

Sure, a bunch of repressed little faggot who were mad at jocks and preps, yet ended up killing people who spend their lunches in the library.

In other words, they were Sup Forumstards with Sup Forums logic.

>Hurr durr the world is shit to me
>Jews and Niggers

>Herp derp that Asian is better at life
>But he has a tiny dick xD

>White guy cuckolds them
>Kill all Mexicans

it's warning

hell yeah real talk nigga on some real shit nigga real talk 1hunnid gang gang nigga i wouldve rolled up on that pep rally with my blood gang and some extendos like soulja boy rollin up on quavo with the draco nigga brrat brrat tyler1 style nigga

A few autistic fags decided to enact their edgy fantasies and murder a bunch of kids. What else is there to say?

Top left...

youtu.be/BDOFvDWpa40

Are you triggered or something?

The had fucking sawed-off shotguns and assault rifles.

Doesn't take a nigger to know how to maximize efficiency in a closed system.

Gather 3-5 people in a line, use one shell. Rinse and repeat. Use assault rifle for people who try to flee.

You're forgetting that this faggots went to school there and actually knew the fucking patterns and you're telling me that they only got 12 students and one teacher?

I don't know what you call that in Sup Forums terms, but that's being a dumbass.

They weren't interested in killing Chads or whatever. Eric was a bonafide psychopath and Dylan was a depressive who wanted to die. Neither of them were picked on by jocks. They both got laid. Dylan went to the prom only a week before they shot up the school.

Being a psychopath, Eric got bored with the killing soon after it started. Most of the time they were "active" and in the school, they were simply walking around tossing little firecracker bombs. They could have killed much more, but Eric simply lost interest and Dylan was basically a tag along.

Bunch of bitch ass cowards if you ask me. I couldn't remember either of their names until they were mentioned ITT, and 5 minutes from now I'll forget again. Same as that Virginia Tech piece of shit and the douche lord supreme from Sandy Hook.

>Hurr Durr my life sucks and I'm too much of a bitch to change and work hard at fixing things so I'll shoot a bunch of innocent people

So thanks to them and all mass shooters, they've ruined guns for all of us.

>Smart enough to plan it, smart enough to fund it, smart enough to carry it out, too dumb to have taken all that effort and applied it to something meaningful like a great career and life. Now all those douche nozzles are just a grim footnote in American history. History won't remember their names, only their victims. Such a waste.

You are on b. You think you are smart and validated but you are not. You are arguing with village idiots... you fucking moron.

I am smart because I am right. Idiots like you don't realize that when it's all over, Chad is going to be the media darling that got his life cut short tragically despite his dream of being a Doctor or some other glorified future. History won't give a single glance into how much Chad bullied others, was a homophobic shit stain or how he peaked in HS and would eventually turn out to be a miserable gas station attendant at 35 who ends up killing himself. These mass shootings always accomplish the opposite of whatever they set out to be.

And this is Sup Forums you cock hat, get it right or kill yourself.

S-sure user Sup Forums was great back then I totally remember

Columbine was an inside job

Easy darling

a little butthurt are we?

I wish you were inside me with a job

How do you know this is who posted this?

Especially the cocksucker in OP's pic. That fucker probably had the I.Q of around 50.

Not really, dude. I mean I like serial killers and mass shooters that actually aren't retarded.

My favorites are still Dahmer and the Zodiac.

Not even trying to be edgy. I am fascinated by the inner psychology going on as well as the planning and logistics involved.

These guys are glorified fuckbois.

Dahmer was retarded, and logistics is rarely involved with such killers.

ay Good way to start our year.