This is going to be my final post on Sup Forums

This is going to be my final post on Sup Forums.

I come to you with a warning. Over the years Sup Forums has been gaining popularity at a breakneck pace and our "culture" for sake of a better word has been seeping into the normie world. We have retards that come here and use our lingo irl, try to greentext, and post our images on facebook and other shitty sites.

Just consider this normie shit:
reddit.com/r/dank_meme/

youtube.com/watch?v=qlXepby4Ck4

dailydot.com/unclick/beginners-guide-to-Sup Forums/

Now, I bring this information to you, Sup Forums because this was my first board (as is the case with most people). I don't post here often and rarely even lurk this board anymore, but it is still the most popular. I implore each of you. If you are any sort of ashamed of this place and the way it is going, please, find a new home. There are other chans out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/b
reddit.com/r/Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Goot is really messing up the place.

This has been a problem before Hiro. The dailydot post is from 2013.

Just consider finding a new home before Sup Forums is ran into the ground.

Well go and cry somewhere else? shit is going down since 2011-2 IMO
Make a new chan or go and see indie / IP pages
I was one of the fews back then that said that this will happen but noone listened now go and fuck you

>Sup Forums was my first board
How to spot a newfag 101

>there are other chans out there
Anyone who matters already know that. Your thread only exposes those chans to the normies and newfag you claim to hate.

Moar?

Screenshots of our top threads being plastered all over /r/Sup Forums and facebook being showered in "upvotes" and "likes" by an armada of highschoolers.

Read my post again, I don't come here to Sup Forums. Other boards are just now feeling the far reaching effects. You very well may have been here as I have no way of proving that you weren't. Everyone always like to claim that they were here before everyone else, but don't just take my post without any consideration.

I deliberately didn't post these other sites. I'm sysadmin of one myself.

Sure. Have some more evidence of the normie invasion.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/b
reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/
I can't link facebook for spam protection, but search Sup Forums official.

Yeah, I know what you really wanted. Go fuck yourself.

Yeah boy am I glad most of those other chans can't be found with a simple Google search.

Oh wait, yes they can. Most of them wouldn't have even thought to look for other chans in the first place if you didn't open your faggot mouth and put the idea in their heads. So good job there fucknugget.

Did you ever take into consideration there are chans not indexed by search engines? Think your next steps through. Very carefully.

Normies don't take initiative. They follow the crowd.

Everyone had at least heard of Sup Forums prior to 2010, but most of these facebook drones never thought to visit, or if they did, stay.

the vast majority are and again most newfag wouldn't even think to go hunting for hidden chans in the first place until they see this thread. This threads existence literally does nothing for anyone who you claim to want to help and only helps the people you claim ruined this site. So pull your own head out of your ass before telling me to think carefully.

One more time. Normies don't take initiative.

If you truly believe what you say, stop bumping the thread.

Yeah, Sup Forums has changed, too much for my taste.
Sup Forums is dead because of newfags, Heil hitler

So just want to point out that this happens with every good community. All the idiots invite their idiot friends and pretty soon you have a community of idiots which nobody wants.
Happens with companys, festivals, injokes, fucking everything. Sup Forumss been over for years

>implying I'm dumb enough to let my posts bump this thread

why havent there been implemented a way to block newfags?like block everyone who didn't connect to Sup Forums before 2007.

Because Sup Forums isn't for the community anymore. Which is why moot sold it.

More users = more ad revenue

yeah, it is sad, i wish we could turn back time, TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

You've all been warned of the impending doom of Sup Forums. Do your part in spreading the migration or be a part of the problem that is killing it slowly.

The big joke of chans is that they have always been mostly "normies" who have functioning lives outside of posting shit. Its you dumb fucks who go on about normies and think you're any different which has made this place fucking gay.

They're easily influenced and eagerly adopt the culture.

Why not indoctrinate instead of abandon?

You are one asshole,really.

I dunno man, I mean I don't like gay orgies any more than the next guy but the dude on the left looks like a pretty giant faggot as well. Who wears a paper bag on his face when using the computer? And he's about 300 lbs too light to be using Sup Forums.

fugg, uploaded the wrong one. it being new year's and all

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Moar