To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll...

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.

At least you've made it in Hollywood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PuqTCNQne98
twitts.fr/u/07h1
youtube.com/watch?v=kkJM65xhRhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is living Sup Forums dream life. So jelly of him.

Well I guess I'll start

Dan "Force it Inside Her" Schneider

God among men.

Dan "Onii-chan it hurts" Schneider

>implying it isn't miranda making all these threads and touching herself to all the lurid fantasies people post in them.

what's his name again

Dan "I'll make her wider" Schneider

>dat poor thing
He can't keep getting away with it!

>The Hymen Divider Schneider

Any Nickelodeon insider here?

I bet Dan jerked off hard to this scene.

>>Dan 'ram it inside her' Schneider

I don't think so m8

Wow spencer really let himself go didnt he

You're welcome faggots

Who knows... A lot of PA's lurks here often. And they love to talk, knowing that nobody will never care about.

no fucking way

TFW no nudes of miranda
>feelsbadman

Yeah my brother ;) I found it online 4 years ago

Is this just real life

Thanks, lori.
Saved

I can feel your pain... We will never see her naked. So sad.

Its shooped, just checked

Post OG if fake?

I bet he banged Miranda while Dan was watching.

Yeah

Maybe if she was a talented actress, and not some washed up mediocre strumpet she wouldn't need to take the d to get some work

Leaking my way to 2017...try this out on any girl in your school lol snap-leak-cf

Everybody in Hollywood must pay the toll. At least, she did suck producer's dick to get a insane $180,000 paycheck. Believe it or not, she was very lucky.

fucking bots

>Unfortunately for Miranda her slutty movie debut is destined to be a flop, as this “The Intruders” movie looks horrendous. No one wants to watch 2 hours of some frumpy chick home alone wishfully playing out home invasion rape fantasies only to be consistently disappointed when the gang of Negroes she was hoping for keeps turning out to be a homoqueer former Abercrombie model contracted to fix some leaking pipes.

That was a joke, yet so true.

THIS WAS A NICE THREAD

>ywn see leaked vids of defeated Miranda crying while giving Dan's cock a footjob

nice copypasta faggot

Victim my arse,
I'd suck a Dick for £180,000
Looking at him it probably only lasted 11 seconds anyway

report dis shit bois

youtu.be/PuqTCNQne98
the real one (its a cool shop tho)

Calm down, Miranda. We understand you; you fucked that fat bastard to get set for life. Shame about the nigthmares though.

Dan "If she's tight she's worth the fight" Schneider

>I will never have a nice dinner with Miranda and her lovely girl friends
Why even life

Fuck my dreams

Leaking my way to 2017...try this out on any girl in your school lol snap-leak-cf

is that a young fran dresher?

never forget

Wut?

fratbros don't call her the ghost for nothing lol

>Miranda Cosgrove "icarly"
>highest paid female child star of all time
>highest paid child star under the age of 18 (2008 & 2009)
>highest paid Nickelodeon star
>highest paid non-basic cable actor (2009, 2010)
>She was paid $180,000 per episode when she was sixteen

Found that. Jesus... What wise girl wouldn't jump at that chance? She is set for life thanks to Dan.

I want to believe.

Dan "get in the van" Schneider

Tell me she's okay, user.

Dan "imma flop on her and jizz insider her" scneider

Dan "Skeet Skeet Skeet on Adolescent Feet" Schneider

Just imagine how many horrible things she had to do to Dan Schneider to get it. Poor Miranda.

Ah, the good old times. She was my waifu until the nigga happen.

>fantasies

it's just a convincing fake noobs

i love you user

What do you mean?

don't you wanna be alone on new year's eve? a lot of sexy horny girls of your city on twitts.fr/u/07h1

FUCKIN KEK

when did he tweet this and what was it about?

>implying they're not a reality

Miranda leaks when

I'd take the bait lol.
Elaborate. What do you know?

Dan ''business inside(he)r'' Schneider

probably about global warming or some gay shit

don't you wanna be alone on new year's eve? a lot of horny young girls of your city on twitts.fr/u/07h1

I love slutty Miranda stories. Go on...

i'm not really serious, but I could totally see dan schneider as a rapist, there are tons of pedoes in hollywood.

Jokes aside, I bet Miranda lurks here. She is a dork like us.

you're a fucking idiot

Gona be a good nye fap
Thanks!

KEK

why?

Welcome to the Hollywood dream.

You sound like you speak from experience.

Because child celebrities don't grow up to be dorks. Their PR managers tell them to act like dorks so nerdy babies can get boners for them.

"Dork"

How fucking queer are you?

don't you wanna be alone on new year's eve?! a lot of horny girls of your city on twitts.fr/u/07h1

this

>queer

A lot of celebrities are weirdos. They spend a lot of time online because they love anonymity.

Neck yourself.

go back to red.dit

Lmao

I can see that being true. A chance to be like everyone else.

Maybe not mentally, but who cares.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

That's not how TV shows work, especially"G" rated ones. Implied nudity scenes are done with the actresses wearing something close to a flesh colored leotard. What do you think they just stand around naked for the entire cast and crew to see?

I heard there were photos leaked where some teen actress was sitting on his lap in underwear in a bathroom. Is there any truth to this?

Also check this out youtube.com/watch?v=kkJM65xhRhA

The weak should fear the strong.

Happy New Year to you too, Miranda. I hope you get a good gig soon.

Man, this is old as shit, I don't think I belong here anymore. You faggots serious? How have you not seen this before?

Underrated, best I've seen