How do I get my fiancee to have a threesome with me and my friend? I'm the only guy who's fucked her...

How do I get my fiancee to have a threesome with me and my friend? I'm the only guy who's fucked her, and after a couple years together I want to try this bad. He and I had a threesome with another girl a few years ago and it was amazing. The feeling of both of us stretching her out was great, even though he came really quick. He's got a big cock and I really want to share her with him and see her go cross-eyed when we both are in her pussy. But she says she only wants me, how do I convince her it won't affect our relationship, and it will just be a fun thing to do?

sauce

From a random thread here. Bump.

Are you gay ?

what a shame, i guess you just want your friend's cock ... go ahead and give him your ass bitch

Gay

He and I have ducked a few times, a little bi.

Just for you faggot

Creepshot of his cock, it's about 6.5 inches hard, and thick. It's not a cock thing, I don't want to WATCH him fuck her, I want to fuck her together.

>we both are in her pussy.
that's so gay lel
pics of your fiancee?

If I was you I wouldn't do it later she will cheat on you with him although you are a beta faggot

man, ler you gf for a real male, you want to suck some bananas

show your fiance boobs and for pussy for us

admit to her that you're gay
get a divorce
live a happy tumbleresque life

Need that down my throat

Keep posting dicks, I almost came.

Fucking jerk it

We had the last threesome with his now ex gf.

So if I understand you correctly, you're engaged t a girl who has only ever fucked you, you plan to marry her, but you want to turn her out as a whore instead of feeling lucky as fuck to have a non-whore?

Having a threesome with my best friend does not a whore make.

Like I said, it's not a cock thing. He and I are tight as fuck, and have done similar things before. Threesome with his ex, and one other girl sucked us off together a few times.

*Cuck not cock

The idea gets me rock hard

why not a foursome? invite me, i want to fuck your girl, you and even your friend in the butthole

No but it's starting her down the road to whoredom. As soon as she detaches from the "love" aspect of sex when your buddy gets his dick in her, her attitude toward sex will change. She will now see it as only a physical action and not an act of intimacy and connection to one person. Once that happens, she's not really gonna care about whos dick is inside her when she gets a craving for dick. She's gonna take the most convenient one whether it's yours, your buddy's or the guy who made her latte just right at starbucks that morning.

Congratulations on cucking yourself, OP. We all knew you were a faggot and now you've proven it.

It does though. Every guy on Sup Forums is looking for a girl who doesn't behave like a whore, and you're wanting to spit roast a nice girl and turn her out as a skank. It's just funny is all.
Might I suggest you just skip the poor girl and suck your friend's cock, since that's what this is all about deep down?

/thread

Trips checked. Good job user.

So, you are so fucking lucky who had a pure gf and you want to turn her out as a slut. Seriously, whats wrong with this world.

Happy saturday and happy new years!!!! leak your best friend tnight @ snap-leak-cf