Black people of Sup Forums, post the whitest album that you like the most

Black people of Sup Forums, post the whitest album that you like the most.

White people of Sup Forums, post the blackest album that you like the most.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ind9EPBzh-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what about spics?

The whitest album I like is probably Sunflower or Pet Sounds desu

I'm neither Black or white so fuck it have this

i didn't know POSEUR was a race hehe xd

Honestly one of my favorite albums of all time

this thread is for people user

Favorite non-jazz album by a black artist

lol no I'm mustard-kin

Whitey here. Couldn't choose a Kool Keith album I like the very best so I'll just go with the first one I heard by him. Cheers.

Build it

What ABOUT them?

So, are you white or black?

I hate black people.

How's middle school treating you?

whitest shit of all time

How's that estrogen treating you?

Dad rock coming through, fags.

Good one. Shouldn't you go back to reading Breitbart and studying for that long division quiz?

What if I'm half and half?

Whitest is probably Akron/Family
Blackest is Drums of Passion by Olatunji

You're a cuckold.
Look at it this way, if Sup Forums were a majority black site, and someone said "fuck white people," do you really think all the blacks would throw a shitfit like you or would they either not say anything or agree with them? Hell, black people will say that shit completely non-anonymously on social media and they'll all cheer each other on there too. This shows that their in-group preference is still in tact, unlike many white people like yourself who have some sort of dysfunction in their brain that makes them have hostility towards their own people in attempt to seem cool to/be in with another group that doesn't give one shit about them. Pic related, it's you.

pic

Nice new copypasta. Way to out yourself as the complete sperg that you are. Here's an old favorite of mine.

>I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

are you going to post the rest of your manifesto or is it still in the works?

say hi to everyone at r/the_donald btw

>WAKE UP SHEEPLE

E I G H T
Y E A R S

There's tons of other black albums that I like more but this one happens to be the blackest.

As usual, the nu male samefags with the shittiest imaginable banter. I can tell your ass is still ravaged from the daily numale shitposting.

>he thinks he isn't a nu male
>spergs out about race in a thread otherwise free of hostility or tension
huh, fitting metaphor for your pathetic life

tell us about how to be real men and reform our numale ways, if you would

you don't have any friends at all, do you? it's okay user, once you're out of middle school your personality changes and you start to open up a bit. maybe spend a little less time on Sup Forums and a little more time sitting with the other kids at lunch, that's a good start.

>spergs out about race
I wasn't the original guy who said "I hate blacks." I was merely pointing out how rabidly you guys attack white people for doing the same shit that the black people they're saying they hate do without any backlash from their own race. Feel free to keep crying though.

imagine being this miserable in life.

Did Sup Forums hurt you in some way? You seem awful distraught about that board.
By not sperging out about people saying they hate other people on an imageboard and making it your life duty to defend the black race.

see if your philosophy and worldview can be neatly summarized in one completely embarrassing image on a japanese cartoon forum it's time to rethink some things.

I never said I was alt-right, I'm just a regular conservative who noticed your overt nu maleness.

Fuck off you spergs just post albums

>making it your life duty to defend the black race
yikes kid be more of a sperg. it's nobody's "life duty to defend the black race". really though, are you autistic? is it severe? or are you just extremely socially inept?

>life duty to defend the black race

lmao

they aren't people

shut the fuck up whiny niggers

>Using cuck and numale unironically
I hate this website

Also pic related I'm white, I guess this is more /shroomcore/ than specifically black though

I think this might be the most depressing funk album ever made. It's one of my favorites

>tfw had a hard time deciding what to respond with
>tfw realized all non-white music i like is either from japan or latin-influenced
interesting

Asian album

What if Im a fucking latino you pedazo de mierda?

> pedazo de mierda

I will not put up with any Spanish that isn't from the Taco Bell menu, thank you very much

Can someone explain to me what makes an album "white" or "black?" Because it seems to me as if though the "whiteness" of an album has little to do with how many white people were involved in the making of the album. It doesn't really seem like it has alot to do with influence either, but I might be wrong. Could it have something to do with attitude?

It's about the context of the album: who made it, when was it made, who listened or listens to it, how was it received, what and who did it influence, and all that.

>all these admitted mestizos ITT
wow, I didn't know Sup Forums was literally a fucking slum

My fathers a jewish lawyer and i live in new hampshire.

Okay, I have to ask, without trying to sound like a triggered Sup Forumsack, why is often whiteness precived as something bad in an album when talked about on Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=ind9EPBzh-Y

Because Sup Forums is filled with insecure numales trying to fit in.

some people use "white" as shorthand for lame, out of touch, or something like that when they talk about music

I would call that racist, to be honest.

Fuck niggers

Lol

>i need a safespace for my thoughts to exist unchallenged
Go back to your mind, faggot

>someone posting "fuck niggers" while giggling like a little girl from what an edgy shitpost he just made
>on a music board made for disussing music
>challenging anybody's opinions whatsoever
Sup Forumstards are really dumb.

kek nigger

holy fucking shit dude

Spics are white :)

Only Argentinians

Why do you assume we're all whitey white? I'm a mongrel, so I might as well be a nigger too by white nationalist standards

Oh shit, my opinion just got challanged. Oh God, I gues I'll have to swallow the Alt-right redpill now. Damn you for invading my SJW safe space.

lel

>Argie's
>white

nigger

>being this triggered on a anonymous Somalian crabnest juggling talk relay blogosphere

hello myke c town