What do you regret to masturbating to Sup Forums?

What do you regret to masturbating to Sup Forums?

Your image of Batman

Uh... nothing really?

a baby pic of my sister

A baby pic of myself.

a baby pic of this guy

a baby pic of batman

A baby pic of baby

a baby pic of Hitler

My aunt. Once when I was drunk.i don't believe I ever achieved ejac tho.

bailey jay

the smell of my own feet. i just kinda pulled my foot closer and bent arm around leg and went to town. not sonething im proud of

I have a fetish for anything and everything to do with gluttony. Anything that's a result of eating too much, either directly or indirectly--love it. Hairy bellies distended with food, giving tummy rubs to ease digestive discomfort from being too full, the way the chewed, digesting food squishes under your hand through the soft, warm barrier of his flab--helping ease out satisfied burps, feeling them bubble up through the stomach and hearing them burst out, and smelling them as they brush over my face--just the smell of gluttony in general, the combined scent of the rain of food scraps as he can't stop stuffing his face, the stench of burps from overfilled stomach and farts from overfilled intestines hanging in the air around his lips and butt, the musky sweat dripping from his skin as his body works so hard to absorb all that excess. And then later, the absolutely NASTY scent of the toilet bowl under his hairy butt as log after steaming log comes pouring out, the inevitable end result of eating so, so much.

And the best part is, as we engage in these intimate little moments of helping him overeat, day after day, month after month, he's gonna get FAT! And then, the fatter he gets, the more intense all the warm, rancid smells, all the loud, wet noises from inside his body, all the soft, squishy, sweaty textures of his skin.

I also love how immature and morally bankrupt a guy can get from spoiling himself with food on a long term basis. I want my loud, warm, smelly fatty to be GREEDY, too. I don't want there to be even one little scrap of food left for me when he's done eating. I want him to eat me out of house and home and force me to go hungry, while also lazing around all day every day and forcing me to work to support him and bring him all his food to his bedside and hand feed it to him. I want to be made to lose every pound he gains, until he's so obese, and myself so scrawny and malnourished, that neither of us can move enough to do anything but make love.

CP when I was 15
Beastiality when I was 16
Snuff film depicting rape when I was 16
Cousin's panties when I was 14
A recording of my female roommate masturbating when I was 19 (co-ed dorms)
A kitten getting raped when I was 17
NSFW Jailbait when I was 21

I think that's it.

wtfffffff

:(
That's really disgusting and sad

You sound like you have really severe body dysmorphic disorder and use masturbation to cope
Seek mental help user

i have an extreme foot fetish and one day my own feet looked amazing. i couldnt help myself

am i the only one who got a chub from reading that?

I broke my light switch

Future serial killer right here guys.

There was a that I'm not proud of that I was heavily into... missionary sex.

Sorry, Sup Forums.

well, at least you regret it

h