Does being born in the third world make you better at surviving than being born in the west?

Does being born in the third world make you better at surviving than being born in the west?

makes you better at surviving in the third world, makes you worse at surviving in the 1st world. jesus christ.

Ask that from the 3rd worlders who don't even survive birth:DDDD

It's not about where you were born, it's about where you were raised.

kek'd

3rd world birther here, it doesnt really. We are all humans and cope with the same stress in life but I think people from poorer countries are content with having less. You wouldnt even see middle class people in 3rd world countries ever even go on a "vacation". We only went to six flags/amusement parks less than a handful of times & never really got to play any of the games.

I do feel that people in the west are quick to medicate themselves, im not sure if this is a white people thing but honestly you never see more functioning "i have a disability' type, I dont mean actual physical or mentally disabled people but people who say oh my kid has adhd, is bi polar, stuff like that.

It depends on the level of sinking the country remains, survive with the minimum salary or less the minimum is dificult, while in the other hand you see soccer players earning huge amounts of money and corrupt politics stealing money

I forgot that survival % chances are reduced by assassins/thiefs in the capital city more than any other city

So in 3rd world you better try to no call atrention and learn to fight oh and if you have kids you better learn to protect them from rapists

your will to live improves astronomically when you are surrounded by qts like your pic

>that feel when surrounded by fat spics, niggers, and white trash

they are rude and abusive
it doesn't work like you think it does

third worlders hoard all of the hotties though

what do you mean? we don't have any special power and can't survive eating stones or something

>your will to live improves astronomically when you are surrounded by qts
bullshit

you sound pretty alive there

you mean they make it harder on those in first world, even when its the bare minium it wont bug them since they had it harder and still have kids.
first worlders make the cost of rearing 1 kid more then 4 that the 3rd worlders do

lol I wish, the western born 3rd worlders are hot as hell motherland nope.

except for latin america, they are the exception

No.

Syria > Estonia

I do think it makes you a bit stronger mentally. If i could choose to be born again i wouldn't pick a country where life was easy mode.

kind of

Add asprgers to the list of fake disorders.

The third world isn't all bad and the west isn't all great
If you are one of those rich south brazilians in their guarded villas on Sup Forums, you have easier life than if you are from detroit marseille or some other western ghetto

Yeah, it does. Any of the 1st worlders would survive here 1 month with the normal venezuelan salary. You really don't know how easy your life is in comparation dude

>We are all human

Stopped reading there.
Equality is a false God. Not all humans are equal

I have an assignment in my studies due tonight. You have no idea just how difficult my life is right now.

I always laugh with my pals when we talk how the americans first preocupations are the sjw's, and the feminists and that sort of crap. In venezuela, you actually need to know how to avoid the danger, how to act when someone assaults you, who you can trust or not, how to search food, how to actually survive.

You might be able to survive that, but that doesn't mean you'd be able to survive in a first world country.

Many people are incapable of doing well at school, working with colleagues, knowing many languages, managing larger amounts of money, doing taxes etc. etc.

I guess this is a pretty good post.

On the part of medicating ourselves, I think that media have become extremely far spread within society, and media promote a certain ideal for humanity.
TV celebrities are seen as ideal people, and the more they are visible in daily life, the more we try to model ourselves after them. We also have a lot of social media now, where everyone posts only the good stuff about their lives, making it seem like everyone is popular and healthy.

I think people used to worry less about doing bad in school with stuff like ADHD and asperger's and they were accepted as normal, while in this age you simply need an education and fit perfectly well in society to get a decent job.
Due to that, people are quicker to correct any flaws that might hinder them or their children in doing such things, and the increased number of diagnoses accompanies that because you can't allot treatment without a diagnosis.

Well, i get your point. But you actually don't need all of these skills to get food on your table, i assure you that 9/10 venezuelans that get the oportunity of living in your country right now would find a minimun wage job that would allow them to eat and sleep ina bed, that's all of you need to actually survive.

no because the west is a massive shithole ghetto inhabited by 90% niggers, it's poor, it's dangerous, it smells bad, there are no jobs, it's baically in a state of civil war, everyone is junkie and alcoholic, everyone is corrupt, it's fucking terrible

in comparison the 3rd world is like a quiet sunny place with happy carefree brown people

Yeah, so it's what says.
I guess the standard here is a lot higher.

If you get a job that allows you just to eat and sleep in a bed here, you can be sure to not be respected by any of your friends, not have many friends at all, and certainly not have a Dutch girlfriend or wife.

here if you get a job that allow you to eat and sleep in a bed you will be admired by everyone like "wow he actually found a job, what a badass, i wish i was like him"
i have only one friend who has a job he is an accountant, everyone is jealous of him

But you survive. We are talking just about that. That's a privilege in my country, just basic shit like eat and walk in the street is problematic here. Your normal countrymen wouldn't take that pressure, but i assure you that a normal venezuelan would find a way to survive rather easily in your country.

Is it really that bad? Most of the people I know who finished their studies managed to get jobs here.
Probably.
I think you're underestimating my potential for surviving though, I'm athletic, intelligent, and have a lot of marketable skills.
If I lived in your country I would probably master Spanish within half a year as well.

I also think you underestimate the pressure weighing on people here. As I said, there's a lot that people expect of you. I can imagine that having nothing and those around you having nothing either makes it so that nobody expects anything of you, and that must feel very liberating.

I think you underestimate the situation here too. None of that matters when someone hears your dutch accent and you get kidnapped in a matter of days. The pressure of an important exam, of learning a new language, of doing well im school is not the same that the pressure of getting food for you and your family, the pressure of avoid getting killed just because you were in the wrong place in the wrong moment, the pressure of the goverment killing "colectivos" everywhere doing horrible things to keep the people submissive, etc etc