What was your biggest age gap.How old were you and how old was she when you fucked her?

What was your biggest age gap.How old were you and how old was she when you fucked her?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitts.fr/u/07h1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

25. She is 16.Gotta love that tight pussy.

I'm 35 and she's 17.

With a woman, six years. Me 32, her 26.

I'm 26, she's 19.

I was 17 she was 15

my man

Fucked the HR Administrator at my work multiple times. I was 25 and she was 45.

And then recently had sex with one of my mom's friends who turned 50 this year , I was 26.

Probably the 2 best blow jobs of my life.

Other than that all the girls I've been with have always been at least within 2 years of my age.

Me: 37 Her: 52
Married coworker started innocently started playing with my feet during meetings. Next thing I know, she invites me to her house and fucks me like a teenager.

Teen pussy is so much tighter. It's just too bad most of them are terrible at sex.

I was 21, she was 17.

don't you wanna be alone on new year's eve? a lot of horny sluts of your city on twitts.fr/u/07h1

I am 39 she is 6

Learn English you chinkbot.

i was 31 and she was 23

HE WAS A SKATER BOI SHE SAID SEE YOU LATER BOI

Me 24, her 55!

Me 21, her 15 (2 different girls).
Everyone else has always been 1 or 2 years younger than me.
29 now... no sex for 2 and a half years... hoping that'll change tonight.

Jesus Christ

Fucked a 32 year old when i was 24.

Felt pretty badass. In hindsight there wasnt anything cool about it. Mutual attraction. Sex happened. Done.

Leaking my way to 2017...try this out on any girl in your school lol snap-leak-cf

i fucked a 21 year old when i was 16.

don't you wanna be alone on new year's eve? a lot of horny gals of your city on twitts.fr/u/07h1

I was 18 she was 38
Now I'm 23 and she's 17
Which is legal in my state

Numerically, me being 20 her being 14. Gotta love Germany.

I was 30 and she was 17, stayed together almost 2 years, her family hated the shit out of me

Is she Benjamin Button wtf?