What is it that makes Thai boys do this to themselves?

What is it that makes Thai boys do this to themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They look much better as girls.

Mental illness and bad parenting

Hmmm yes... but WHY
and why are so many Thai women (real women) lesbians

Girls are valued more than guys
Homosex isnt taboo
Sex isnt that taboo

social conditioning
our societies think it's weird, theirs don't

although maybe it's just desperate previously jobless dudes staking their claim in the sex tourism industry

>Girls are valued more than guys

Because women don't frequent Thailand for sex tourism...yet.

money

>real women
take that back

small benis

yeah but it is weird
and we should stop it
before they spread their corruption
it's called domino theory, named after domino presley

Dong or not, I'd hit that

You'd go to gaol for it

What the duck is Gaol?

>he doesnt know what gaol is

Yes they do. Not as much as males but if you think they don't frequent all of SEA and elsewhere for sex and the like, then you're very naive.

jail, I think it's an antiquated version of the word?

Not everyone knows 'straya speak m8
Huh, guess that solves the mystery.
Still, why would I go to jail to get sodomized and get a reach around?

Why aren't more boys doing this?

Wtf I love Thailand now!

muh dickk

I don't know but my cock isn't complaining.

I wonder too

I wish I was cute

Because prostitution.

Anyway, doesn't matter how good they can look, if their voices are still distinctively male, they're a no go.

Get ya dick out

efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html

i bet it's american propaganda

r u telling me that's a girl (male)?

Yep, look at the throat, Adam's apple.

would suck dik /10

I wouldn't mind being blown away by his mouthful mastery.

STOP lusting after carefree sexy with ladyboys
START pursuing biowomen and procreating

traps are the future though, they should be encouraged

Why, will you take me to a kangaroo court over it?

This

>divorce your wife over a dispute
>she turns to prostitution to survive financially
>become a woman and go to her district to make life even worse for her

>biowomen and procreating
ain't nobody got money for that shit bro

Having kids has always been hard so that excuse is bullshit.

>spending your hard-earned money on women
>wasting time for your hobbies on women
>changing your persona so she would stay with you

WHY would anyone be with a women?
Why not get a surrogate and raise the kid by yourself or even adopt a lil' kid?

kek

No its the English way its spelled. jail is an American thing

>2017
>wanting to be male when you could be female (male)

Here you can only adopt as a single person at 30. Couples have the benefit of being able to adopt much earlier.

>changing your persona so she would stay with you
Nobody seriously does this, right?

the lust for white cock

They have the highest natural estrogen levels (and lowest testosterone levels) of all the peoples in the world.

Yes, you think.

>our societies think it's weird, theirs don't

bullshit lady boys are shunned

it is just because of sex tourism and their natural high estrogen levels

yes goyim now go take your estrogen pills eheeheheheeee

It's too late for me now. I should've known when I was half this age.

STOP drinky from winky.
START using toilets.

This guy lived the dream of everyone in this thread.
This guy knows how to live

I've got some testosterone to counter the jewish emasculation scheme.

Just need to order some cyclodextrins as a carrier agent.

What a world we live in where getting female hormones from a doctor as a male is piss easy, but getting male hormones as a male is near impossible.

Thank God I'm a chemist.

any thai girls that look this hot, are hiding something, and how are they so thicc?

if that's a man, then science has gone too far

So you're trying to say that we're gay just because we want to fuck them? You're wrong, there is nothing more manly than fuck another man's ass.

Can somebody go to Thailand and lift her dress?

If this is a man he literally shames 99% of all attractive women on the planet

>Girls are valued more than guys
why does this happen in every "developed" country? 1st worlders are such betas

common sense

But Thailand isn't a developed country.

And it happens on every society, because even when men call the shots, they are doing if for the sake of pussy.

guys can fuck a lot of girls without being called out on it
it's more acceptable for a guy to cheat than a girl
some girls tolerate so much bullshit for a dude it's unbelievable.

no they aren't you retard one of the only countries rich families don't disown their trans kids
>and we should stop it
westerners are a cancer
she's a ladyboy dude there are no thai women that attractive
Thai women are not sexy some are cute but most just look like children

You don't understand. A woman is way more sought out just for being a woman than a man is.

Men live their lives in loneliness. If you're an ugly manlet, game over unless you've got money.
If you're an ugly woman, whatever, men will still shag you and inflate your ego.

You are looking from a social standard, user is saying women have more value as individuals, that whole "easy mode" thing. They are not as disposable, even if they are not as free to do stuff.

WTF I love Thai men now

>A woman is way more sought out just for being a woman than a man is.

most of the time guys fuck girls and fuck off. lead them on as fuckbuddies. often guys want only one girl but keep fucking lots of others to let the frustration out, while most girls would be happy with any dude they had sex with and stays.

>Men live their lives in loneliness. If you're an ugly manlet, game over unless you've got money.

I'm an ugly manlet. I got no friends and still get pussy. I don't have money. I live with my parents and study in a public university.
no life can be worse than the life of an ugly woman. ugly women might still have sex, but guys will cum in 30 seconds, regret and never date her unless he's fucking horrible.

you are blinded by your own autism. you created a world view to justify your unhappyness.

>I'm an ugly manlet. I got no friends and still get pussy. I don't have money. I live with my parents and study in a public university.
you have the advantage of living in Brazil though I'm the same only i'm not ugly i'm a very handsome manlet
I have had girls run after me My life seems pretty easy mode and when i visited Brazil I was somehow even more attractive despite people telling me Br girls only like white foreigners and i'm Mulatto
50 matches on Tinder

>you have the advantage of living in Brazil though
that was my point. 1st world men are in the shit.

btw, did you have pictures in snow?

>while most girls would be happy with any dude they had sex with and stays.
Not sure we're living in the same reality. Unless he's a chad, they won't. And even if they are loyal, it doesn't change the fact billions of men will try to get into her pants everyday, is that not being valued?

>you created a world view to justify your unhappyness.
I am not unhappy or in the situation I described (I'm like USA bro, a handsome manlet), but I take notes from the reality around me, with my peers from school, college, neighborhood... it was the same in the 4 cities I lived, in two different states. It is the same on the Internet. Why do you think suicide rates are higher on men, even though women are proven to be more emotional? Why do you think being a woman gets you free items in games?

A lonely man is a pussy and has to suck it up, a lonely woman will be sheltered and hugged, by those guys you described who don't keep inside their monogamous relationship.
The distribution is completely asymmetric.

>is that not being valued?
being fucked while the guy cums in 30 seconds and texts his next target? Not so much.

>Unless he's a chad, they won't.
just lift weights and don't be spineless. not being a spineless beta is not being a chad.

>A lonely man is a pussy and has to suck it up, a lonely woman will be sheltered and hugged
you only see the negative sides of being a man and the positive sides of being a woman.
I bet you carry this jealously everywhere in your life. you must be jealous of people who are richer, more successful, who have sex frequently, who have friends and point out all the reasons you don't have those things in your life and do nothing about it.

do you know who also gets protected and is not expected to suck up shit? babies, kids, teenagers, animals. are you jealous of those too? if you are, whatever. become a trap, a manchild, a furry.

Green Cards.

ayyy

Asian """"""""males"""""'"""

Source?

>btw, did you have pictures in snow?
no my state doesn't get snow
that doesn't make any sense

Woah, you are illiterate, congratulations.

I said I am not in this situation and I am pointing an anthropological phenomenon.

>do you know who also gets protected and is not expected to suck up shit? babies, kids, teenagers, animals
And all of these are more valued than a grown-ass man, who is just canon fodder.

>are you jealous of those too?
You say it as if I said anywhere I'm jealous of women. The fact that they are inherently more valued and becoming a woman gets you a free-pass in life has nothing to do with me wanting the easier path.

But okay, keep being a successful ugly manlet who overcompensates by lifting weighs and being tough on the Internet.

I got a Chinese internet girlfriend

I had huge levels of stress from this shitty site convincing me that she was really a guy.

I then saw her vagina. I was then scared that she was a massive slut and had been pregnant before (she said she was a virgin).

>it's called domino theory, named after domino presley

underrated post

I'm losing one of my oldest mates as we speak because he's doing that.

money

They make 500% the money of their labourer village family

Western men will pay to have sex with them

Plastic surgery is cheap

They have a genetic headstart by having small bodies, and they neck down handfuls of female hormones

Finally Buddism is not judgemental in the same way as Christianity

Devilish

Why? So she can divorce you and take half, if not all of your hard earned shit? And still have the nerve to ask for child support and alimony payments?

Fuck that mah dude
Traps are superior and are the future.

How can you see her vagina if its pixelated?

What's stopping a trap from divorcing you? They'd probably get more of your shit because of their extra victim points.

Imagine if they said you beat them and called them a dirty fucking tranny. They'd get the lot.

thailand is filled with tourists
they probably see all those white men that are double their height and have dicks that are gigantic compared to theirs and just give up after a while and submit to them

Nah Senpai, It's mostly jail here. Although Gaol is used but mostly in old prison names

good post

cuck

you must be a fugly f*male or the biggest cuck ever to defend them like this

>samefagging non-sequiturs to an 11 hour old post

>What's stopping a trap from divorcing you?
Their male sense of honour

sudan so gay