What are you faggots drinking and eating tonnight?

What are you faggots drinking and eating tonnight?

Steak and whiskey (7 and 7) master race here, pretty sure no one can beat that combo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jajangmyeon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Acid, MDMA, ketamine, ghb, cocaine, mushrooms. And I'll most likely be drinking whiskey

that's a pretty stong combo my man, sure you can take it? I'd drop the keta, ghb and shrooms to be honest.

Steak, taquitos, distilled water

>distilled water

why the faggorty?

Vieille Bon Secours Ale and fishsticks

nice dubz. you like fish dicks?

Baked fetus with potatoes, onions and gravy and a nice Cabernet Sauvignon.

Doritos and Mountain Dew

im eating your mothers cunt then drinking your dads beer

beer and wangz

looks yummy

Filet Mignon, baked tater, and Remy Martin VSOP (no pics).

beer with beer

fuck you op

mommy is making me tendies

looks tasty, user

Going to have Beijing-style Jajjangmyeon for lunch, and probably just bread and an orange for dinner as usual. That is, if I can go on my jog today.

kek

Ket Cocaine Ciroc and the dank stuff ;)

not a cognac kinda guy, but this combo sounds classy and delicious. good choice. Are you cooking yourself?

Warm dog vomit and mountain dew.

fuck that looks pretty good, to bad you went full homo on the dinner.

that's fucken disgusting. srsly???? mtn dew??? fucken sick, man.

Yeah, it will be a classy yet sad and lonely dinner...

sorry to hear that. nobody you can call? i bet some people would show up if they knew what you were making. Maybe even some bitches.

Have to watch my calories and carbs. Normally, bread and fruit is all I eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

meh...company is overrated

shitty supermarket sushi garnished with xanax

water, chicken breasts and mushrooms

> this
> buns
> drinking amber rum tonight

sprouts supermarkets have surprisingly good sushi

Yeah, we marinate brains in my own urine for a week and I'm all out of urine at the moment
Mountain dew is the closest thing to it.

not bad, water is kind of lame though. any sauce with the chicken?

nice. how are you drinking the rum? straight or mixed?

raw meat and piss. OP Is Bear Grylls

Why don't you just go outside and let a nigger piss in your asshole? That way you can bring the warm piss back to your home in safety. The rest is easy...

A case of bud light & something decent from grub hub

Turkey slices with truffle oil
Pickled herring
Fried salmon
Vodka
Sadness and despair.

Guess my country.

Sweden?

Nah, I'm socially retarded. I'm used to it though.

sounds pretty good, despair included.

denmark?

What kind of fucked up regime are you on that has you eating bread and fruit?

It's pretty close on one hand, but still pretty wrong on the other.

I'm from Russia. Forgot to include potato mash in the list.

Sorry to hear that Boris.

whats your favorite vodka?

I'm trying to lose 5 more lbs to reach my goal of 150. Ideally, I'd get a body like pic related.

I'm a guy.

at least you have us. ill drink one in your honor.

The government cant control my mood with distilled water.

Are you Asian?

lies, dick is all OP ever eats

Gonna fuck a sputnik know in my friends bathroom, then drop m and drink before going to and afterparty

Cheese pizza & Absinth

Got no idea, m8. Never was too keen about vodka. Today I have a bottle of swedish Absolut.

Aww, thanks user, and happy New Year to ya.

good on you my boy

emu meatballs and activated almonds

*slut that I. Wow thanks autocorrect. But I'll be high enough later that fucking the satellite won't be out of the question.

No. Far from it, actually.

>emu meatballs

i dont know. i havent thought that far ahead yet. its only 4am. ask me again in 12 hours.

kek. i was just going to ask you what you meant by that. sounds like a fun time, have fun user. fuck her in the ass too if you can.

Cock and rum here. Probably rum first. Helps me have an easier time finding the cock.

you uh, you know you need medication for a feminine body right?

Are you gay?

Not sure what I'm eating, but I'm going to drink at a party tonight. Probably vodka.

leftover christmas cake and beer

what did you have last night then, you cheeky cunt.

>What are you faggots drinking and eating tonnight?
Whatever my mum bought and cooked.

obviously. big whoop. wanna fight about it?

Cardio 6 days a week, running, and eating less than 900 calories a day seems to do the trick.

No. I just hate being fat, seeing fat, and FEELING fat.

sputnik was funnier

i don't know man. I'm going to smoke a shitton of weed and then go to the grocery store and see what the fuck happens.

not interested in growing breasts then? fair enough i can not fault you

let me recommend vodka tonic. nice and not so sweet.

good choice, have a couple beers before and some more after the cake, trust me, itll be better.

What the fuck is that shit? Is it shit or what?

turkey

I've considered it and she said she's down. Would be a hilarious way to ring in the new years
Sorry senpai

vodka, weed and dominos pizza

decent choice, remember not to overspend if youre short on cash, can happen when you go high to grocery shop.

Now that's offensive.

Roast beef and onion super noodles

They'd be fun to play with, but ultimately more trouble than they're worth, I think.

Noodles in black bean sauce. THE VERY BEST ASIAN DISH EVER.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jajangmyeon

Prime rib with mashed taters and Woodford Reserve bourbon

different user but I disagree with all of your methods. but i agree with your feeling towards fat asses. godamn, i hate seeing a fat motherfucker. here we are with these amazing machines that are our bodies and these lard asses just destroy it. we need movement, even f you walk. lack of motion equals sickness and pain. even injury is not an excuse. because we use motion to heal as well as to gain.
>tldr fuck a fat human

right on bruv, i surely will keep that in check.

should ditch the super noodles and make it yourself.

patrician choice my man. cooking yourself?

I had that last night.

>Ā̸̴̶͇̟̪̤͍̫͇̭͎̙̼̥̠̞̄̊̅ͯ͒̑̐͟I̡̊̽̋ͫͮ̈ͦ͛ͬ͒͛̅ͦ͛͆̽҉̢̧͇͍̦̪̘Ḓ̶̵̠̜̼̠̤̂͊̌ͨ̔̑̆ͧͩ̔̍̆ͨ̍̐̍̑ͫ̈S̛̘͈̼̞̠̬̬̣̰̦̓͐̋ͦͧ̀
>Roast beef and onion super noodles
kek aren't these the 15p ones, I'm having cheap pasta
.and activated almonds

It's been a long personal journey, learning about carbs and calories and such on my own, but the internet has helped heaps. With all of this information, there's really no reason anyone should be obese or in a constant battle with their own bodies (especially in the First World). I get that work, school, and such can get in the way, but one has to adapt so that these things don't become a hindrance. People are so quick to just buy something and toss it in the microwave for example, completely ignoring the health implications of not counting calories, monitoring portion size, or using a microwave in the first place.

Maybe it's a bit much, but I sometimes find myself judging others for being fat now, though I keep it to myself.

>if you can afford a fruit-flavored snack, just get the actual fruit

I'll try it out. I generally just drink it and chase with a sip of OJ, but haven't tried tonics yet.

do you have the pic in the middle with the cookies, rice and ketchup? i have most of this on my shitty food folder, but that one would be a nice addition.

>cookies, rice and ketchup
just google that phrase

Currently drinking wine and taking speed.

it's a bit bitter, but it's way better than with OJ in my opinoin. If you're having it with OJ add some soda to it. makes it better too.

thanks. the nigger text adds to it, not sure if serious tho.

Do you mean normie best Asian dish ever or Sup Forums?

29p actually or 4 for £1

Ham with trimmings and champagne for midnight, some other beers and sparkling wine for before and after

Uhm....A.