ITT: overlooked masterpieces

ITT: overlooked masterpieces

Other urls found in this thread:

movieline.com/2011/03/28/the-mystery-of-natalie-portmans-butt-in-your-highness-solved/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This movie had only one redeeming factor. The booty.

fucking love this movie

Danny McBride is the GOAT

I fucking loved Franco in this. And the villain was fucking hilarious.

You have terrible taste

Still, it was a nice booty. But in all seriousness I enjoyed the movie for what it was. I have a soft spot for this kind of humor.

Natalie why do you hate yourself.

It was pure fun and didn't take itself seriously at all. I wish we had more comedies like it.

Double checked, the ass was phat and kosher

movieline.com/2011/03/28/the-mystery-of-natalie-portmans-butt-in-your-highness-solved/

Your highness wasn't great but it was amusing. Pretty decent effects.

I kinda wish the upcoming DnD movie is a campy version of this with lots of meta jokes

>we'll never get a medieval heist movie done in a Guy ritchie style.

This movie is enjoyable in the simplest sense of the word. There are some laughs, there are some tits and there is some entertaining action.

"Oh yeah, how you gonna do that?"

"Magic...MOTHERFUCKER."

Are you 16yo by any chance?

The jokes were abysmal. You can't even enjoy it as an adventure film because of how boring and generic the plot was.

That is exactly what a flick should aspire to be which is why Your Highness is a high art flick kinopiece of pure brilliance

>generic
How many other stories in that setting had a more down to earth twist on what drives these archetypes? I can't think of any. That typical tale is always melodramatic. People were never really like that shit. Writing back then was about your skills in being learned. Making thing more sophisticated than they really were. A bunch of fluff. People have always been stupid. The majority anyway.

The plot might be generic but that is a very shallow way at looking at shit. The plot is generally generic and been done a million times in most every story.

I seriously liked it too. Where'd all the fantasy comedies go?

COME COME, GIVE ME KISSES

LOOK AT COURTNEY'S HAIR, IT LOOKS LIKE THE TIP OF A PENIS

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

D R O P P E D
R
O