W-well Mr. Luthor the last one is meant to be a letter "A" because, you know...

>W-well Mr. Luthor the last one is meant to be a letter "A" because, you know, "Aqua" means water and underwater man is permanently surrounded by water... b-but you can see the design is kind of l-like a sharks tooth or maybe a h-harpoon
>uh, yes, the other one is two n-nested double yews.... That's for Wonder Woman. That was the name agreed on after the last round of focus groups
>The "C" is for Cyborg like what we talked about
>Uh, no Mr Luthor, we aren't calling the other guy Zee Man, it's a little lighning bolt. Because he runs fast, y-you know?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/attachement-512/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wonder Woman could actually make sense. It was established she has been around in the past. I think she was even a public figure. She very well could have called herself Wonder Woman.

The rest is just so it spells out CIA.

4U CIA

4U CIA

Wonder Woman literally has the initial of her name on her costume fa.m

Please tell me they have footage of the meeting discussing this scene, I wanna see people literally die inside but too chickenshit to speak up

Wondy was a wrestling champ?

why so salty about this scene?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/attachement-512/

>When you see it

Is this an actual "Easter egg"?????

Ok, we are tasked with giving them names based on the logos and the video footage

Wrestling woman
Cyber OS
ZZZap-man
Aquatico

William "Bill" Wilson CIA

It's a big coincidence.

For you

Yes, the two Ws stand for William Willson, CIA's name

OH SHIIIIIIT

The poetry just keeps getting more dense

How did they come up with the "WW" logo for Wonder Woman? Did they nickname her "Wonder Woman" because of reasons, or did Lexcorp do some digging and come up with a few modern legends about an ageless female that old soldiers referred to as Wonder Woman?

Or does WW just stand for "World War" because the picture is from WW1?

>yfw realizing that Lex had to go l33t h4x0r, watch the footage, then open Adobe illustrator and design logos and names for each one

The absolute madman

triangle man

he hates particle man

W
Double U
2 W's
Quadruple U
Four U
Cyborg - C
The Flash Lightning Bolt looks like an I
Aquaman - A

.____.

you're officially putting more thought into the movie than anyone involved with it's production.

>WW CIA
>VVVV CIA
>UUUU CIA
>4U CIA

>WW CIA
>William Wilson CIA
>Bill Wilson CIA